Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Do you support the "Lelouch is still alive" theory? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deneiru vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 pm
I think lulu is alive and I won't go into detail intil someone replies to this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm
I am sorry to be the one to break to you guys but Lulu id dead. crying  

KiannaLiBritannia

Maniacal Toaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm
I say it was magic, or the ninja maid lady who's name I forgot, or Suzaku, or CC, or magic, or maybe he rolled away while no one was looking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am
Lulu is alive, why else would C2 be talking to him. Lulu cant transfer his soul into another body, like his mother could.  

Insane Neko5

Star-chuu

Alien Astronomer

19,975 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Party Member 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm
a s h u r i i x51
Pfft.
I think he's still alive just because I want him too .:

+1 LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 am
I think him alive.It would be cool if they made another code geass with not the main point on Lelouch.Like...the world goes into caos,and Lelouch turns up again and HELPS.Or another with him helping everybody.Either way I like both.

For him to die when he saved the world is a bit moof to me.He needs to live.I believe he got Charles geass...  

The Red Bloody Rose

Romantic Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

atm1041995

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm
they could have rebuilt him like Jeremiah.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm
sad to say it but lelouch is dead the whole point of his death in R2 was to finaly unite the world against a common enemy and the final step was getting rid of the enemy his death was inevitable seeing as he was that common enemy, if he survives the whole point of his campaing to make a better world will be a failure because he was supposed to die to unify the world if im not making sense then srry sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Bart-_-23

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 am
Storm cat5
Lulu is alive, why else would C2 be talking to him. Lulu cant transfer his soul into another body, like his mother could.

No he can't transfer his soul, but that's actually irrelevant. Marianne talks to C.C. through C's world (or whatever that place was). Which is where Lelouch would be when he died.

Thus, C.C. can still talk to him, even if he's dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm
Bart-_-23
sad to say it but lelouch is dead the whole point of his death in R2 was to finaly unite the world against a common enemy and the final step was getting rid of the enemy his death was inevitable seeing as he was that common enemy, if he survives the whole point of his campaing to make a better world will be a failure because he was supposed to die to unify the world if im not making sense then srry sweatdrop sweatdrop

Ya I agree with him 3nodding  

ApplePurple

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 am
I support the theory that Lelouch is alive, only because of all of the rampant symbolism and metaphorical deaths that go on in the series, and the fact that way less deserving characters end up living for at least one more episode (I'm looking at you, Mao and Marianne!).

Besides, Zero Requiem sucked as a plan. It wasn't even permanent and I really find it impossible Lelouch could be a big enough b*****d to get the entire world hating him in two months. He must have ordered mass rapings and executions or something for that to seem even halfway plausible.
But in the event that he did use all of that effort to get people to hate him, he could have very well directed it into something more productive, like, y'know, being a good emperor unlike his father before him.

There was an alternate outcome in Knightmare of Nunnally where all of the numbered Areas are freed and Britannia as a whole has to deal with being the object of the world's hatred, not to mention being equal to all of the other countries, but that sounded like a way better plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:21 am
UltimaMage3
I support the theory that Lelouch is alive, only because of all of the rampant symbolism and metaphorical deaths that go on in the series, and the fact that way less deserving characters end up living for at least one more episode (I'm looking at you, Mao and Marianne!).

Besides, Zero Requiem sucked as a plan. It wasn't even permanent and I really find it impossible Lelouch could be a big enough b*****d to get the entire world hating him in two months. He must have ordered mass rapings and executions or something for that to seem even halfway plausible.
But in the event that he did use all of that effort to get people to hate him, he could have very well directed it into something more productive, like, y'know, being a good emperor unlike his father before him.

There was an alternate outcome in Knightmare of Nunnally where all of the numbered Areas are freed and Britannia as a whole has to deal with being the object of the world's hatred, not to mention being equal to all of the other countries, but that sounded like a way better plan.

So in other words you never watched the end of the series? neutral He deceived the people by making them think he was a benevolent ruler. If you recall he never wanted to be ruler. He just wanted a world where Nunnally could be at peace. Now she is. She isn't the type of ruler who would go into war willy-nilly over petty things. She is truly a Benevolent ruler. Sure Lelouch could have been the benevolent one but how would he be able to get them to get together in the first place so he could actually be a benevolent ruler. His only option was unite the world through his death and have Nunally be the one who would rule. Now onto my opinion. While my personal feelings want me to stop I believe he truly is dead. There is no reason for him to live any longer.

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 am
I did watch the end of the series. neutral Can you try not being a ******** jackass?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 pm
No he can't transfer his soul, but that's actually irrelevant. Marianne talks to C.C. through C's world (or whatever that place was). Which is where Lelouch would be when he died.

Thus, C.C. can still talk to him, even if he's dead.

I agree, C.C talks to herself all the time, so ya, it proves nothing when she talks to Lelouch at the end.  

Dark Angel lulu16

Ponkotsu

Interesting Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 am
here's a proof that lelouch is still alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM

here's a funny video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzMEJGGB-k