Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin_Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:43 pm
Melody Rhyme
NEW Q OF THE DAY: What happens to everyone as the series ends...(TV, not OVA....we'll save that for another day), in other words, what do they all go off to do, or do they just stay at the dojo?

Well I have not seen the last three dvds of Kenshin. So I dont know how it ends. I did see the last one of the OVA. I think most of them just stay at the dojo. They might go away and do different things, but I think they all come back to the dojo.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:52 pm
umm, yeah, so, here goes

Kenshin: Shoe salesman

Kaoru: Oprah and Bon Bons

Sanosuke: Pool hustler

Yahiko: Olympic gold in fencing

Megumi: Cures cancer

Dr's Granddaughters: Irish Step Dance World Champions

Saitoh: Inventor of the electrified sword

Aoshi: Ever seen First Blood? (also known as rambo part one)

Shishio: How bout The Mummy or The Mummy Returns?  

Harold Eastwood

Sky~Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:01 pm
lol acutlly what i was looking for wiht my question was this anwser

season one: wandering samurai
episode 27
heres the picture
http://www.jag.cx/Kenshin/1Season/burn836.jpg

and do you know any of the episodes were the scar was on the other side Melody Rhyme??

as for the new question... i reallly didnt like episode 95 all that much but here
Kenshin and Kaoru go to Tomoe's grave sanosuke goes over to megumis and stays there with ayame and suzume and then they all meet each other with dr genzai in the end...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:17 pm
i didnt see the last of the series either. I would think they all stay for awhile then go off and do sumthin  

ShadowAkasha

PsychoSk8r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:21 pm
ditto to the above post. if they did do something though, i bet it was going to the Akabeko to eat beef hot-pots!!!!! They seem to like those in good ol' Tokyo razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:44 pm
Haldir of Lothlorien
umm, yeah, so, here goes

Kenshin: Shoe salesman

Kaoru: Oprah and Bon Bons

Sanosuke: Pool hustler

Yahiko: Olympic gold in fencing

Megumi: Cures cancer

Dr's Granddaughters: Irish Step Dance World Champions

Saitoh: Inventor of the electrified sword

Aoshi: Ever seen First Blood? (also known as rambo part one)

Shishio: How bout The Mummy or The Mummy Returns?

What? Kenshin becomes Al Bundy? LMAO!

Seriously now, I have no idea what happens but, here's a new question of the day:

Is there a way we could dress up our avatar as a Kenshin character? I think not but I could be wrong.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

PsychoSk8r

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:43 pm
[quote="hypnocrown]Is there a way we could dress up our avatar as a Kenshin character? I think not but I could be wrong.
I think that Yahiko may be possible with the right clothes, same for sano, but Kenshin will be harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:27 pm
thanks hypno, i was wondering when someone would comment on that  

Harold Eastwood

PsychoSk8r

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:37 pm
WAIT!!!! you know how kenshin has his hair down sometimes (usually in fierce combat), well i found a hairstyle that fits it perfectly. Male Flowing Maroon (220 Gold). Now to find a good set of pants..... as for Yahiko, there is a hairstyle called sleepyhead (costs 2200) or something like that in the salon that fits nicely. And i think that i saw a Sano like and a Saito like hairstyle in the salon, too. i can't remember those off the top of my head though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:18 am
That's ok Haldir! Isn't it interesting the questions we can come up with sometimes? I guess that could be another question of the day huh? he-he

I'll check that hairstyle that psychosk8r said but I wish I had more info on how to dress like Sano cuz I think I might be kinda like him. Maybe someday huh? In the meantime, I gotta get more gold or I won't even have a hairstyle like Sano or Kenshin.

Hmm could there be a white shirt that resembles Sanosuke's? Good thing we can't see the back of our avatars huh? Otherwise we could see that a white shirt wasn't exactly as Sano's shirt. It would be missing the Bad man's sign on it huh? If I remember correctly, that's what the sign on his back means right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:33 am
it says Aku and means evil  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:55 pm
though if you asked saito about it, he'd probably just say it stood for that aho razz  

PsychoSk8r

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:30 am
Technically, the sign on Sano's back means "bad" or "wicked".... but evil is close.

The end answers I was looking for were.... Sano goes off to travel arround the world, Megumi goes to finnish her medical studies, Kenshin Kaoru and Yahiko I believe remain at the dojo, but I think Yahiko my go off traveling to get the kind of training that Kenshin did while he was on the road.

NEW Q of the DAY: What is your favorite wepon from the series, and why?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:03 pm
Melody Rhyme

My favorite weapon...
I will have to say that Aoshi's kodachi, I like weilding dual weapons, and dual katana's is a bit clumsy, a smaller blade, as in a kodachi, um, tickles my fancy?

My favorite blade, with out restricting it to the Kenshin series, is the odachi. Because, though I like dual weilding, having a big giant sword is fun as well, and a bit easier to use. But I don't remember ever seeing it in any of the Kenshin episodes.

(Tickles my fancy? I'm weird and awkward XP)  

Vardlokkur

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PsychoSk8r

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:44 pm
Caine the Fallen
Melody Rhyme

My favorite weapon...
I will have to say that Aoshi's kodachi, I like weilding dual weapons, and dual katana's is a bit clumsy, a smaller blade, as in a kodachi, um, tickles my fancy?

My favorite blade, with out restricting it to the Kenshin series, is the odachi. Because, though I like dual weilding, having a big giant sword is fun as well, and a bit easier to use. But I don't remember ever seeing it in any of the Kenshin episodes.

(Tickles my fancy? I'm weird and awkward XP)

what's an odachi?

and oh yea, I like katanas.. katana katana katana

and the sakabatou... wink  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out