Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
THIS... IS... EPIC!! with more added fun. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm
I demand to see videos of both of you doing all those dances. >:c

I missed a chance to do the Hare Hare Yukai today. DAMMIT.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 pm
yokaiy
@Silly: YOUR COSPLAY MAKES ME HAPPY. GO SAY HI TO MY SERGE MULE IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPIES. He's first in my friends list. XD

question is...would you have known who I am if I didn't have all the extra crap on and no sig pic? >.>

edit: It appears that the profile is not available to the public. *facepalm*

Silly Go Round

Enduring Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:13 pm
yokaiy
@Silly: YOUR COSPLAY MAKES ME HAPPY. GO SAY HI TO MY SERGE MULE IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPIES. He's first in my friends list. XD

@BL: That AK is one of my friends wearing my old costume. xD That's why. She's about my height and fit it pretty well, but you're getting her confused with me. :3

@Misaki: I can do Kurutto fairly well. Well... I'm working on it. xD

Thought so. Sh also looked like a classmate of mine from High School @-@

@Misaki:
Skits are fun and hard at the same time @__@ I was suppose to make on for the 09 con, but they want me to act Gay D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:02 pm
Silly Go Round
yokaiy

question is...would you have known who I am if I didn't have all the extra crap on and no sig pic? >.>

LIES. IT'S TOTALLY VISIBLE. Though it wasn't first on my list. ^^; Whups. Anywhoo, his name is Lost Angel Serge.

Would I have? Probably not, I never got him in my party. ^^; RAZZLY FOR THE WIN.  

yokaiy

Silly Go Round

Enduring Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:33 pm
yokaiy
Silly Go Round
yokaiy

LIES. IT'S TOTALLY VISIBLE. Though it wasn't first on my list. ^^; Whups. Anywhoo, his name is Lost Angel Serge.

Would I have? Probably not, I never got him in my party. ^^; RAZZLY FOR THE WIN.

well, it wasn't when I tried at first! stare Anyway....I can't comment on it because at this moment because it says that commenting on that profile is disabled.

DX anything but Razzly!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:59 pm
Wow, lots of problems with my Sergey. ._. I fixed it.

RAZZLY. IS. AWESOME. TEE-HEE.  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:20 pm
....I just got a rather nice profile comment that went something like this:
Battle Simulator 3 said:

Um.. ur just a girl and Haseo is a boy.

you're not Haseo so you can't say ''me''

my main avi is the true Haseo so I am one and only real 'Haseo' so stop trying to copy me!!!

stay out of my past, Damn girl.

Fags like you thinks ur someone that ur NOT!

So.. I'll say this again.. STAY OUT OF MY PAST, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are cosplaying.. that is all.

...it made me mad, then two seconds later made me laugh my a** off, and then I deleted it! biggrin isn't Gaia such a nice place?
btw, I'm almost done with Zelky's chim chim plushie! >w< It looks nice so far.
Minoto (lavi from the con) had an idea for a skit and I'm supposed to ask you guys what you think of it. We'd probably be doing it at Katuson '09, 'cus she'll be cosplaying Kuhn there. This was her idea:
Hey. You said you wanted to do a skit for a con right? Well my sister gave me a song that she though might be good for a skit. its Mambo No. 5 (Dance Mix) by Countdown Mix Masters. I was listening to it snd got a great idea. we could use our .hack cosplays. When i listened to the song it kinda reminded me of a womanizer and that reminded me of kuhn. My sister has an alkaid cosplay so there's at least one girl cosplay. So if we can get everyone in on it we may be able to do that. Tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm
Wow, people are horrible. ;-; I think you're awesome. :,D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm
Oh, hey. Someone did that to me too, when I was cosplaying Azure Kite. ._. They were apparently supposed to be Kuhn, so I 'kindly' pointed out that although AK isn't a girl, neither is Kuhn an a*****e, and after a leaving me an eloquent, long string of unintelligable curses he shut up pretty quick.

Hmm, sounds pretty good. Oh, did I mention we might be having a Helba at Kastucon? 8D A really tall Helba? 8D Who happened to be my tall Haseo at Otakon 2 years ago? 8D And isn't self-conscious about the clevage? 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm
xDDD Yokaiy, you rock. I can totally see you doing that to a flamer. I thought it best to just ignore said a*****e, despite how deperately I wanted to say something witty back and put him in his place. People like that never listen anyway. =(

Helba? At Katsu?? That's be awesome! She sounds like a good Helba cosplayer~~~

@Griever: Awwww, thanks. I'm really not awesome... >A>  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Oh, yeah, and I never deleted them either. You can try somewhere on the 13th or so page of my comments if you care enough. XD

Hopefully at Katsu. XD She said she'd try it. If not, then definately by Otakon. That said, I'm tempted to let my Zelky costume live a bit longer if there's going to be a Helba.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:20 pm
y-you can't retire Zelky!!!! TT^TT
Sure, you doing a Cuby cosplay would be cute... b-but... in my heart you'll always be Zelky... DX
But it's your cosplay and you can do whatever you want. I was thinking of retiring Haseo right after AUSA, but that'd be kinda stupid, since I just finished making it. I'll probably retire all 3 of my Allen cosplays instead. DX  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:24 am
Well, I wouldn't call it /retiring/ Zelky, more like putting it on hold until I can think of a GOOD way to keep my butt-fan on. > :  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 pm
ummmm rite I'll try to help you with that if you want. xD
Anything to keep Zelky from being retired... >A>  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Oh, yeah. If you get ANY good ideas, do tell. XD  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash