Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:02 am
Ginny sat up and heard Hermione and Ron talking.

'Why dont they just get together?' thought Ginny with a small grin. 'He got totaly jelouse when he saw Her with Victor Crum.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho laied on her back and looked at the roof. Tears still coming bown her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:15 am
"Quidditch is not useless, Hermione. It could just be something I do after Hogwarts!" Ron finished his cookie and grabbed another, "Whatever," he said, "Speaking of Quidditch. Are you still talking to that Viktor Krum oaf?"  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:44 pm
insaneerin
"Quidditch is not useless, Hermione. It could just be something I do after Hogwarts!" Ron finished his cookie and grabbed another, "Whatever," he said, "Speaking of Quidditch. Are you still talking to that Viktor Krum oaf?"

"Why are you jelous Ron?" laughed Ginny coming into the room.

"CHO COME DOWN AND EAT!" Yelled her father.

"IM NOT HUNGRY!" She yelled back.

"YOU NEED TO EAT!" He snapped back.

"I DONT CARE!" She yelled and she put her head into her pillow and laied there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:48 pm
"No!" Ron replied quickly. "Why would I be?" he asked Ginny, "He just a stupid git."  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:00 pm
"He's not a stupid git, Ron! But no.. as a matter of fact I'm not seeing Viktor anymore. He just... wasn't my type." She shrugs a bit and flicks her hair over her shoulder, nibbling at her pastry a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:00 pm
kim-possible01
"He's not a stupid git, Ron! But no.. as a matter of fact I'm not seeing Viktor anymore. He just... wasn't my type." She shrugs a bit and flicks her hair over her shoulder, nibbling at her pastry a bit more.

"But you guys looked so good together at the dance though." muttered Ginny. She sat down. 'Ron is so jelouse.' thought Ginny smiling as she thought that.

Cho got up for once and went into the bathroom and she looked at herself. She began to take her clothing off for a bath. She turned on the tap as she plugged the tub with the plug and she got totally naked and got into the tub.

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:33 am
"Really? Youre not seeing him anymore? Thats too bad," Ron snickered.

He wondered when Harry would get here. Maybe he decided not to come today. 'Great,' Ron thought, 'I'm stuck in a house full of girls and Fred and George.'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:37 am
Hermione shrugs at Ginny's remark, "I don't know. He really just wasn't my type at all." She glances back over at Ron, "What do you care if we're together or not? Is it really any of your business?" She shakes her head and rolls her eyes, "I wonder where Harry is... do you know if he'll be arriving soon or not?"  

Kimiko-kitty

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:16 am
"I dont care!" Ron said, "And I have no idea when Harry decides to join us." Ron rested his head on his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:47 am
"If you don't care, then don't ask! It's really none of -your- business anyway." She rolls here eyes again, leaning back in her chair and munching on her pastry. "We need to figure out something to do or else this summer is to be a long one..."  

Kimiko-kitty

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:12 pm
Ginny just noddes and grabbed something to eat and left the room. 'When IS Harry coming?' thought Ginny starting to worry about him. She walked up in her room and started to walk back and forth.

After Cho was done having a bath she got out and wrapped a towl around her. She started to brush her hair.

((Oh If any one also wants the part of Harry Potter please ask. We need him to even start the good stuff.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:24 pm
"Sorry!" Ron replied to Hermione, "Have anything in mind that we could do that doesnt involve studying or reading or anything school-like?" he asked

((I'd play Harry also, but wouldnt you think it would be a bit awkward? If you want me to thats fine, but... yea))  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:27 pm
"Actually I stopped at Flourish and Blotts on the way here and picked up a really interesting looking book about Aurors and Death Eaters. I thought you and Harry might like it.. but seeing as you haven't even begun your school reading, you shouldn't be worrying about anything else."

((I think we need to get more people involved so it can be more interesting... anyone got any ideas on how to advertise the guild/RP?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:42 pm
((We could always promote it and the RP in the Guild section of the forums))

Ron sighed. Didnt he just mention something that didnt have to do with reading? Or school for that matter? "Did you bring your swim suit? We could go swimming in the pond..." He suggested.  

insaneerin

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:56 pm
"Swimming? Oi, Ron." Hermione closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath to keep from griping about the reading again, "Fine.. let's go swimming in the pond. Sounds like a splendid idea."

((That works... ))  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces