Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Lalapeya swam to the other side of the river, dripping with water she heard a cry of pain and she saw movement on the other side of the river, "Oh no it's... Moyn" Lalapeya looked at the girl that was recntly standing neer her but she had vanished. "Well that was rude didn't even thank me. Now what was that noise?" her sences zoning in on every color every detail, But then she had noticed her elegent clothes and cloke where on the other side of the river. her eyes cought the pale color of skin. Someone was there. "Umm Helloooooo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Callisto had found herself staring into bright blue eyes when she heard a girls voice "Ummm hello?" it had asked uncertainly. Callistos attention went to the girl speaking who appeared to be just a few years younger than herself. The girl had not yet taken notice to her but was now looking at the blue eyed girl in front of her. The younger girl on the other side of the pool didnt look threatening so Callisto didn't bother taking out her black combat staff but instead just stared back at the blue eyed girl waiting to see what she was going to do.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:55 pm
Lalapeya placed her hands on her hips and commented, “Why are people so rude nowadays?” Looking around she stepped into a bush and fell, onto who knows what. “UGGG that hurt!!! What’s with me hurting myself? Oh no Moyn might find me soon.” She then looked at what she had tripped over it was a boy. Lalapeya noticed right away that he wasn’t very rich, or he wasn’t very stylish. “You! Hide me! ... Please.”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:50 pm
Yvansi yelped as someone tripped over him. He noticed it was a woman, dressed much more elegantly than himself. He looked up at her from his position on the ground, then heard her request that he hide her. Having no idea who she was, or what he was doing, he looked around, then quickly said,"Alright, but follow me. And quickly.", and started off for his tree-top home in the deeper forest.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 pm
Lalapeya agreed to his commands and followed his every order. She had to sprint to keep up with him, Lalapeya wasn’t the tallest of girls, and well anyone her age was taller than her. “So where are we going?” Trying not to be too formal but to keep it short and sweet. Oh she had always dreamed of things like this, only she wasn’t running away from guards, or betraying her fathers orders of, “Be good.” Or “be safe.” She loved It!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 pm
Nabri continued to stare at the firey looking girl in front of her, she sighed as the girl didn't reply. "Please don't tell me you're a mute, I haven't spoken to anyone for weeks! I need to hear something!" she said, tilting her head cutely at the girl. She had seen her before that other girl had grabbed her wrist, she seemed strange, different. She eyed the staff the girl was holding, she'd seen something like it before, her eyes grew wide as she realized, "Fire mage." she whispered to herself.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm
Zyltai sighed as he watched Yvansi run off with Layapeya, "Idiot girl." Zyltai stood there, thinking. "This could be my chance for something new..." Zyltai made up his mind, and ran after the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm
Callisto at first couldnt help but be amused by the pale girl in front of her. She seemed just so... natural and simple. And to be quite honest a friendly face such as this one was something Callisto rarely found, especially in deep forests known for being an outlaw and criminal hideout. But she heard what the girl whispered to herself and now she was practically in a state of shock. She had been a traveler for almost 3 years and though she had met a significantly large amount of people over the years none of them had ever guessed that she was a fire mage. She had met travelers, hunters, merchants, homeless folk, young people old people, yet NONE had realized she was a mage. And now this one girl who had just been swimming in a pond knew just by looking at her for a minute. "How did you know?" was all Callisto could say.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Yvansi sighed as they reached the crude treehouse he called home. He had built it wwith scraps he found, and it was little more than a tool shed in a tree. He sat on a hammock, avoidingenuity the girls eyes as she was probably used to far more than this."You can hide wherever you like, take the treehouse if you want, but don't read the red book"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:36 pm
((hey this isnt a post for the rp but i had a question. what do you do if you want to add a person in but its not a character up to be palyed by other people? Example: They were in the woods when an old man jumped in front of them. He looked at them and said...(insert whatever here): do you just voice the extra character yourself?))  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 pm
(Yeah, it'd probably make it easier to read if you put the words in a different color.)

As Zyltai caught up with the two, he slowed to a walk. When he saw Layapeya, he apologized, "Forgive me for my behavior earlier, but if the offer is still available, I'd be happy to accompany you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:15 pm
Nabri almost jumped back when the girl spoke, it was a strong voice, controlling and authorative, almost wise. How had Nabri known? Had she guessed? No, she had somehow known, then she remembered, a picture her brother had shown her of a fire mage, it had been a woman, srong and firey. Before he had left the village to find the fire mages her brother had shown her the picture, and the woman had been holding a staff like the girl's. Nabri looked up her face solemn, "My brother."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:30 pm
((Well kinnda if it’s a permanent Character try to make a profile an post in a different color. Ok?))
Lalapeya looked at the man in the uncomfortable looking bed of string and nodded her head. She looked towards a small chair in longing to rest her head for a moment. The day had been more eventful than she was accustomed to. “Do you have any clothing I can change to, while mine dries?”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm
Moyn reached a river that was shot through a gorge. There was no sign of evident life at this point, but she could see the discarded robes of the princess lying on the side of the bank. Cautiously she walked down to the discarded clothing examining them for any sign of forceful removal. Besides some dirt and a missing button they seemed to be intact.

Picking up the clothing, Moyn notice running footprints leading into the water. Scanning the waters surface she strained her eyesight and saw disturbed rocks and dirt on an incropping of the gorge.

Using a tree as leverage she jumped to the other side of the river and examined the footprints better. At first there was one, and then at some scrub oak there was another set that added to the princess. These were a man’s.

“Lalapeya what have you gotten into?” Moyn tucked the princess’s garments into her pack and fallowed the foot path into the woods.  

Jaynie Bug

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Callisto raised an eyebrow. Not the reply she had expected but then agian what reply HAD she expected. The fire mages were gone except herself and somehow this one simple girl from, well she couldnt quite tell although she guessed she was one of the river people, claimed she had learned from her brother. She decided to be polite to her though. After all she seemed more than trustworthy. She extended her hand out to help the girl out of the water. "Tell me then, who is your brother?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff