Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The World Ends With You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:25 pm
"Hmmm, I haave a feeling that this message isn't just spam" said Neo looking at the Timer and the message again. "yeah, elt's head over to Hachiko" said Neo "....Ummm, how do we get there?' asked Neo.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am
Trying to keep the look of utter surprise off her face, Mai pretended to scratch just under her right eye as it widened. He didn't know where Hachiko was? Even if he didn't believe in its luck, hadn't he ever been to see it?
"It's just a few minutes walk thata-way." she replied, gesturing in the direction of the dog statue with her free hand. "Should we all stick in a group, you know, in case those things do attack again?" Mai looked towards Kiri for her thoughts and interpretation of Luxy, glancing at the timer again out of the corner of her eye. Definitely there...  

Katanaqui

Elysiara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:46 am
Kiri giggled a little but disguised it as a cough when she heard Neo ask how to get to Hachiko. Poor kid, she thought, perhaps he has amnesia? Everyone in the whole of Japan knows about Hachiko... Luxy poked her, stopping her train of thought and he nodded to Mai.
"Hachiko is so sweet..." Kiri noted as they began walking but Luxy shook his head. "What? Is he not sweet?" The silent teen rubbed his stomach and made puppy dog eyes at her as if he was begging for food. "Oh, you're a skeptic. Well, even if he was just going for chicken skewers, he's still sweet. Don't you agree?" Kiri fixed her mask a little tighter to her face as she glanced at Neo and Mai walking along.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:00 am
As they headed for Hachiko, Mai kept an eye out for anymore surprises, but couldn't ignore the chance to question Neo further. He knows about pins and, what were they called, reapers? And yet nothing about Hachiko...
"So, are you not from around here then?" she asked, breaking the silence.  

Katanaqui

Elysiara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am
Kiri pricked her ears up, always curious, and shared a conspiring glance with Luxy. The both of them smirked as they shared a joint thought; eavesdropping time! Luxy began to sign things to Kiri and she nodded and ummed and ahhed in all the time places as they listened in on Mai and Neo to learn a little more about them. There are things you share with your partner that you might not want anyone else to know... that doesn't mean people aren't going to listen anyways.

[[Happy Winds-day Quiqui - was it snowing for you too yesterday? I had to cancel my cinema trip it got so bad.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 am
((Happy Winds-day Winnie =) It snowed?! Awww, there's another reason I don't like going away in October =( &wow, how deep was it?))  

Katanaqui

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:24 pm
"Ummmm," said Neo as he strugled to remember where he was from. "Sorry, I can't remember" said Neo finally, "Asides from my own name and some things about the Game, everything else is a blank".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:56 am
Luxy looked to Kiri conspiratorially and mimed something with his thumbs before tapping his head.
Better to know about the game, was the general gist. Kiri nodded her agreement. She couldn't remember anything about a "Game", although working the top plane seemed to work for her naturally. She guessed that Neo must have been given knowledge as a consolation for losing his memory. She made a praying motion with her hands and looked up before pointing to herself and Luxy, and then to Neo.
Maybe him knowing this is a gift from some higher power, for us anyway. Luxy chuckled and waved his hand.
Well... maybe not "God" but something I guess. Call it luck?
Sure... wait. You didn't sign anything.
Neither did you partner, the two having this silent conversation glanced over at Mai and Neo, but they hadn't noticed the strange exchange.  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 am
"You can't remember anything, not even how you died? Wow..." Mai asked, assuming from all the strangeness and the car she swore she'd lost a fight with, that all four of them were either dead or insane. She subconciously clutched at the air by her chest where her necklace should have been, settling for closing her fingers when they found nothing. Glancing at Kiri and Luxy, Mai noticed their lack of gestures and figured that they must have gone quiet.
The group rounded the corner and Hachiko came into view.

((they're weren't any walls on the first day were there?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:41 pm
((Actually, yeah, there was one, make a pact.))
"Is this it?" asked Neo poitning to a dog statue. "Let's see what the mission says....Clear Hachiko's curse.....what? ANy of you guys understand this?" asked Neo confused by the message.,  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:46 am
((I meant the invisible walls the reapers in the red hoodies make. There's none on the first day, get to 104, there is one on the second day, lift Hachiko's curse, so are we on day two now...?))

"Yeah that's it, we have to 'clear its curse'? I didn't know Hachiko was cursed. It does look a little different though...know what I mean?" Mai replied, observing the statue carefully and walking around the back. "It's like there's some gunk on it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:42 am
[[No, we're still on day 1. Just go for it though - there's no rule saying there can't be a joint mission. i.e. Go to Hachiko and lift the curse. After this though we're going to need the sleep routine.]]

"Don't touch it!" Kiri suddenly cried out, having been staring at the statue intently with Luxy who, of course, was unable to shout himself.
"We've got a bad feeling about this - let's go carefully. We don't want to lose anyone this early in the week." The strange couple exchanged another silent glance and words flew threw the air, inaudible to Mai and Neo. As they'd walked to Hachiko they'd already determined each other's names and histories and now they were communicating comfortably.
Kiri, have you scanned it?
No, it's not alive.
Fine then, I will. Lucas touched his player pin lightly and although he couldn't see the noise, he felt their presence. They're there, but we can't get at them.
"Mai, what is the gunk? Be wary, Luxy's sensed something just under the surface and if you uncover it then it'll be you and Neo dealing with it."  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:08 am
Mai jumped at Kiri's sudden warning, snatching her hand back from the statue as if it had been about to burn her.
"I'm not sure what it is, it's like a fine mud or polish or something and there's a different substance showing underneath it." she paused and nodded at the pair's warning, "Brace yourself partner."
With one finger at first, Mai reached out with her left hand and traced a line across the statue's surface. Nothing happened. She used her full hand and rubbed at more of the gunk.
"It's like getting tar off, can you give me a hand, Neo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 am
Kiri and Luxy watched carefully as shimmering lines began to show on the statue where Mai rubbed off the mud.
Those monsters... Do they not like being dirty or something? Luxy joked, hoping to cheer Kiriashi up a little.
Perhaps... was Kiri's amused reply, as a smile crept on to her face. Or maybe they turn to stone when ever they eat chicken skewers.

[[You'll have to see Quiqui, I've doodled Kiri and Luxy in my Core Maths book. :3 I've done the work too though so... biggrin ]]  

Elysiara

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm
"Ugh!" yelled Neo in disgust as he wiped more at the statue's gunk, then, after all the gunk was wiped off, hachicko no longer resembled a dog, but a wolf...a wolf noise. "Ahhh!" yelled Neo as the dog jumped on him , transporting him and Mai into the zone.

((I want to introduce gaurdian pins here. Pins that hold animals that serve as another aprtner in your own zone. What do you guys think? If so, I want this one to be a wolf pin.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff