Dhampir
  Human
  Poll whore
View Results

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:31 pm
{{Sure, why not?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 pm
Lacey finally arrived at a door that - though it appeared just the same as all its companions down the hallway - bore a number identical to the one held in her memory. The seventh room on the seventh floor of the seventh dorm, 707. How auspicious, she thought wryly. Lacey reached out easily to fit her regulation key into the lock, while her other hand continued to hold the handle of her luggage. The doorknob made little to no sound as she unlatched the tumblers and other machinery inside, and she pulled open the wooden door noiselessly. A girl and her black cat were almost face to face, seeming to communicate wordlessly like Lacey had seen other pet owners do, and this could only be her roommate. "Hi," Lacey said to break the silence, and the not human girl looked her way. "My name is Lacey. Pleased to meet you. Who are you?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:29 am
Erika sighed happily as she drank in every single detail of the crowded hallway. SHe spun around, scrutinising each and every little mark, scratch and carving in the walls and ceiling and studied the faces of everyone who was there. Since her previous life had been so short and fleeting, she now treasured every single moment and refused to let anything escape her memory, afraid that she would forget and would never experience it again. This personality trait was probably what brought out her ability to freeze time.

Tristan on the other hand was fairly introverted and quiet if he wasn't with Erika. Only she could bring out the true him underneath the sheilds that he had built up during his old life where he was bullied all the time for being born with his strange pure white hair. Even though he was very handsome, he disliked his appearance and that was why he had obtained his ability to change his appearance at will although this effect only lasted a few hours.

Erika rejoined Tristan, clasping his hand and resting her head on his shoulder as they walked. She knew they would not make much, if any, contact with these other people, even if some of them may be vampires. They past a girl sitting on the stairs.

"Morning," murmured Erika as they walked up. Both her and Tristan immediately smelt faint traces of vampire but that didn't bother them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 pm
Runa was jerked back into the real world by the voice of the girl in the doorway.

"Well, that answers part of your question, though I haven't got the what yet." Dark moon said to her alone.

" Hello. I'm Runa, nice to meet you."
She said.

" What, no introduction for me?" the cat asked with a loud meow of protest.

" I was getting there."
She told him as he jump off the bed and prowled towards Lacey to investigate. "This is Darkmoon, called Dark for more common use. I hope you don't mind cats. He's got his catly pride, but other then that he's pretty friendly."  

Velsaria

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Lacey looked on with faint amusement as Dark came forward to get a better look at her. His owner did address him as if he were another intelligent being. Normally Lacey would have held out her hand to allow the cat a better sense of her, but for his 'catly pride' she opted for remaining perfectly still, and letting Dark familiarize himself with her however he pleased. Over his head, Lacey said to Runa, "No, I don't mind cats. They're easier to care for than dogs, at least, because cats are independent; they know what they want."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:59 pm
{{Sorry I took longer then usual. My computer is having issues.}}
Dark gave a cheerful pur-chirp and stood on his hind legs to give Lacey’s hand a bump with his nose, the Darkmoon seal of approval.

“I like her, she smells interesting and she knows something about cats.” He stated.

“Well, that’s a relief. At my old place he didn’t like a few of our roommates and would harass them until they left. One of them was this girl had this hair do that looked like a squirrel got tangled in. He used to run along the shelves just above her hair and swat and n** it until she finally moved to another room.” Runa explained.

“She wore cheap perfume and used hairspray that burned my nose.” He said defensively as he sat on the bag he rode in purposefully.

“ He’s telling me he wants me to go mingle with humans and take him for a walk aroung campus.Meaning I walk, he rides in my bag or on my shoulder.” She translated. “ Have you looked around the campus yet?”  

Velsaria

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:37 pm
{{I hope no one minds me jumping in right now. I've been really busy with homework but I'll try to update often.}}
Name: Nikolare Silverhawk {Nik, Niko}
Species: Elf/Vampire
Powers (if any): Elven magic and Lunar/Shadow magic. His lunar magic is strongest during the full moon.
Real age:118

History: Nikolare's family and a few other members of their village were traveling through the woods back to their homes when they were attacked by a group of brutal group of demon hunters who classified all things non-human as monsters, including elves. The elves were ambushed and caught between the bullets. They all would have been killed were it not for the three vampires who'd been tracking the hunters.One of the vampires had been an elf and was enraged by the attack and refused to simply let them die. After the trio dealt with the hunters they turned the elves and taught them how to live off of animals.For nearly a hundred years the coven has been protect the elves and other non-humans in that area as well as sending out a few members to keep an eye on areas where there are large numbers of humans and different non-humans living in close proximity. As a powerful mage and strong fighter Nikolare was sent to keep an eye on things in the school and try to keep rouges from crossing the line.

Personality: He tends to be quiet around most people but can be outgoing and playful around the right people. Though he's usually calm and easy going he is dangerous when he loses his temper. He prefers to settle things peacefully but has a sharp wit and tongue as well as being a strong physical fighter. He takes time before trusting people but is a loyal friend to those who earn it.He loves reading, the arts and nature.He despises people who pick on others based on differences and stereotypes.

Appearance: Like all elves Niko is tall compared to the average human. His skin is milky white and his eyes are a piercing yellow-gold .His longish tousled hair is the colour of lightning, which he likes to accent by wearing dark gothish clothing.He has a slender but muscular build and a handsome elegantly noble face.

Food: Animals

Dorm: 5  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:13 pm
"I saw a little bit of the area...when I was coming in," Lacey said minimally. "But otherwise, no, I haven't toured the campus." She couldn't mention how much pain it sometimes caused her to walk, because though Runa was definitely non-human, she might not approve of things with tails...or mythical monsters. "To tell you the truth, I don't get out much, usually. I'll probably spend a lot of time in this room, during our time together. And of course I'll have to attend classes." Lacey thought that a distaste for nature was a good enough excuse to explain her reluctance to explore outside.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:04 pm
" She's hiding something." Darkmoon said sounding disapointed.

'Leave be Dark. ' Runa scolded him silently.She also had noticed what Darkmoon had but chose to ignore it. She had her own secrets and wasn't about to pester someone she'd just met about something they seemed uncomfortable talking about.

"It's ok. I guess I'll see you later then, maybe in class or after." Runa said as she headed out the door.

As she walked down the halls she picked up the scents and auras of several different beings, human and non-human.She pushed open the double doors of the dorm building and rather headed to the more wooded area on campus to give herself some time to get away from all the other presences. It was definiately going to be an interesting semester.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:23 pm
"Bye," Lacey mouthed silently to Runa's receding back. She looked around the dorm room. It was hers, alone, for the time being at least; now would be the opportune time to unpack. Lacey pulled several long and slippery dresses wrapped in their own silk sheaths, out of her luggage. She arranged them carefully in less than half of the closet space, and left the rest of the void for Runa's clothes. The baggage itself was tucked underneath her twin-sized bed, and then by all appearances you couldn't tell she'd finished moving in, because everything lay hidden or behind closed doors - like the secrets she kept. Glancing at the clock, Lacey calculated that in the five hours until her first day's welcome orientation, she could afford the time to take a shower. Whispers of organza brushed the floor as her body and her tail came free from constricting fabric. Lacey headed towards the washroom in one sinuous movement.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 am
"Come on, I want to look at the floors above," said Erika as they continued up.

"Are you sure 'bout that?" replied Tristan with another question

"Yes, absolutely sure about it," said Erika with defiance as she took each step with such light grace that it looked like she was floating up the stairs. Tristan followed up, with the stealthy grace of a large cat, prowling for his next meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 am
Antonio scowled as he glanced at the campus from his dorm window. His breath was coming in ragged gasps as he struggled to regain his calm. Deciding to not use his inhaler yet, he got up and walked out of his room to roam the campus.  

rocker_gal226

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 pm
Finding a tree in the open she put herself beneith it with cautious steps and reached into her pocket to pull out a writing pad. she would spend some time dootling until they were ready for the beginning of the year announcements. it was tradition that they did the first outside while it was nice. i was sure it was so you could tell who was a vampire, witch, elf or anything else there might be.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:44 pm
Nikolare pushed his way through the masses of students on campus ignoring most of them as he tried to adjust to the massive number of auras around him. The wind blew his long black coat out behind him like wings as he walked revealing his slender but powerful build. His long white hair was tied in a low sitting pony tail and the wind blew his bangs back showing intense golden eyes rimmed with black. When he reached the steps of the one campus building he sat down and pulled his cell phone. Normally he hated the device but he didn't dare use his magic to speak to his coven and reveal what and who he was to others right away. Though his coven were mainly peace keepers they had enough enemies who didn't approve what they did, and if he was to make sure things remained peaceful between all the races at the school he was better off not taking risks that could reveal him right at the start. He sent a short message to his brother telling him that he arrived and would contact the coven later and pocket it again. With out even having to look he sensed that a group of human. They boy were the want to be tough types who exercised everything but their brains and the girls had their hair, make-up and clothes done in a style that turned them into clones of each other and whatever celebrity they were imitating. Exactly the type of people he had no patience for.

"What do you want?" He demanded coldly without looking at them.

" We're wondering what kinda self respecting guy wears eyeliner and has long hair." One of the jocks said.

" Wow, you actually know what self respecting means? That's a new trick for someone like you." Niko said still half ignoring them as he sat. " And to further your education, I do."

The guys in the group shifted or took a step closer to the seated vampire elf.

" You watch what you say to us." Another jock snapped

"And why should are be scared of you.Are you going to try and beat me up, you big strong boys?"

"Are you gay or something, eyeliner boy?" The first jock accused.

"Are you propositioning me?Either way my answer is no to both, sorry to disappoint you if you were hoping for a date." He retorted.

A fist that was aimed for his face met with his open palm and he pushed it back with a force that sent the owner staggering back a few steps.

"I wouldn't try that again if I were you." He told the fits owner calmly as he stood. He grinned wickedly as they stepped back. Without even drawing himself up to his full height he was still several inches taller then them and his yellow eyes unnerved them even more. "Trust me, I'm the last person you want to get into a fight with. I suggest you keep that in mind in the future.”

The humans took one last nervous look at him before running off and merging with the rest of the crowd. Niko sighed and pocketed his cell phone. He’d been sent to the school to protect the people there, and he didn’t wish real harm on them, but it didn’t mean he had to like all of them.

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 am
Antonio walked over to where Nikolare sat and glanced down at him. Coughing, he struggled to draw a breath from his inhaler, so he sat down trying to calm his growing gasps and wheezes. "Hey,"he said with a wheeze to Nikolare before placing his head in his hands to focus on breathing.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff