Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Destroying the planet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:36 am
May be YOU are living in 2008 century

But Pakistan and other such countries are far behind you.
In Pakistan there is not industrialization therefore there is more PAPER! think 40k students applied for job and submitted paper forms!!!!
and even if some how technology is brought in Pakistan it will ruin whole of it. Because already Pakistan is facing electricity problems that there is less electricity!!! so computers and 100k banks would consume all of them!!!! lol

and talking about energy sources Pakistan has all but damn government does not use it!!

There is thermal resources because 8 months of the year are all sunny here.
There is water resources because here is Indus river.
There are Wind resources in Sindh and Cold areas of Pakistan!!!

but there is NO ONE! who utilizes them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn i want to kill all of the politician and then wait till our generation grows up and does something!!

and how bull s**t children think better than corrupt politicians.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 am
Pakistan's leaders just suck... Being there is like being in hell... No more no less...

Ok, soo we are doing gunha using those oil...

Arabia is alive because of it 3nodding  

Zaakii

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm
Zaaki
Pakistan's leaders just suck... Being there is like being in hell... No more no less...

Not for long. Once the USA turns its dependency away from foreign oil from Arabia, Arabia's economy will fall, since they have nothing else to rely on for money.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 am
Zaaki

Not for long. Once the USA turns its dependency away from foreign oil from Arabia, Arabia's economy will fall, since they have nothing else to rely on for money.
I just hope Arabia wont be like Paksitan... Now when the arabian country's are going well, then why don't they try to rescue Pakistan ore some other country's?  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Zaaki
Zaaki

I just hope Arabia wont be like Paksitan... Now when the arabian country's are going well, then why don't they try to rescue Pakistan ore some other country's?
They probably think they're superior and don't need to.
OR that the US will do the job, since the USA has a tendancy to do these sorts of things of rescuing countries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:35 am
Zaaki
Zaaki

OR that the US will do the job, since the USA has a tendancy to do these sorts of things of rescuing countries

Ain't the arabs smart enugh to uderstand, that the amaricans wont help, they whant recurces(specially oil), and they wanto kill...  

Zaakii

We Dont Negotiate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:29 am
Zaaki
Zaaki
Zaaki

Ain't the arabs smart enugh to uderstand, that the amaricans wont help, they whant recurces(specially oil), and they wanto kill...

saying they just want to kill's a bit harsh aint it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:55 am
We Dont Negotiate
Zaaki
Zaaki
Zaaki

I know that many people are not there to kill, but to help.

But how else would you explain the wars... The Vietnam War, 2cd world war, The war in Afghanistan.... Like all the wars!  

Zaakii

We Dont Negotiate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:15 am
Zaaki
We Dont Negotiate
Zaaki
Zaaki

I know that many people are not there to kill, but to help.

But how else would you explain the wars... The Vietnam War, 2cd world war, The war in Afghanistan.... Like all the wars!

Vietnahm was simply the American's coming to the Aid of one of there allied Countrys alongside (After the French had been fighting a good long while), The Second world War...well that's obivous Crazy German Dictator+Genoice+Being Bombed= American's go to war

and as for Afghanistan, the war against terrorists, to dig out highly violent Millitant sects.

Really shocked you had to question WW2 that's is a prime example of Humanity standing against Evil for freedome  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:31 pm
WW2 was started by Sir. Hitler who loved his country, and who was mad about all the other country's were ruling his country! Something like that...

War againsst Afghanistan started with the greedy russians who wanto own the whole world, who tryed to conquer Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was a stable country! They were awesome! And then the whole world atack them? Ain't that unfair? People still diden't stop?

Because of who did the terrorist came? How to stop it?

You guys would answer it like this.

1. They were muslims, soo they became terrorists!
2. If we kill every muslim, then there wont be any more terrorists!

I would answer it like this.

1. People atacked them, which affected their community! And that made them like that!
2. If people instead of using money on their weapons, and use money on schools. Then maybe Afghanistan would be stable after a generation?  

Zaakii

We Dont Negotiate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:54 pm
Zaaki
WW2 was started by Sir. Hitler who loved his country, and who was mad about all the other country's were ruling his country! Something like that...

War againsst Afghanistan started with the greedy russians who wanto own the whole world, who tryed to conquer Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was a stable country! They were awesome! And then the whole world atack them? Ain't that unfair? People still diden't stop?

Because of who did the terrorist came? How to stop it?

You guys would answer it like this.

I would answer it like this.

1. People atacked them, which affected their community! And that made them like that!
2. If people instead of using money on their weapons, and use money on schools. Then maybe Afghanistan would be stable after a generation?

*gawps* I think youll find WW2 was started because Hitler wanted more land greed .... and had the idea that anyone who wasnt A Perfect Christian German Arian was less than other humans , that anyone who was jewish.. or disabled or homeless....where less than human and deserved to die(and he killed Hundreds of thousands), he then went around forcing this on evreryone through military intervention and the needless and wrong killings of Millions' ensued......that's why WW2 started.

As for Afghanistan i presumed you were referring to the "Current war" in Afghanistan

That is not the held belife of any Sane person.

1) The Taliban were around Long before the Russian invassion so you cannot say that the Terrorist and Extremist factors there popped up as a result of opression

2) This is very true, however it is Ulitmately up to Afghanistan to choose what it spend's its Aid money on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:46 am
Quote:
*gawps* I think youll find WW2 was started because Hitler wanted more land greed .... and had the idea that anyone who wasnt A Perfect Christian German Arian was less than other humans , that anyone who was jewish.. or disabled or homeless....where less than human and deserved to die(and he killed Hundreds of thousands), he then went around forcing this on evreryone through military intervention and the needless and wrong killings of Millions' ensued......that's why WW2 started.

I know that Hitler was not good! WHO IS? If there was any good and strong leader, then the world proberly would not have those wars!

They are all greedy for money!

But Hitler had something that most other strong leaders dossen't! He had love for his country! And he thought his country was getting unfair treaten for many years...

Quote:
As for Afghanistan i presumed you were referring to the "Current war" in Afghanistan

I'm talking on what hapend the 37 years ago, and what is happending now.

Quote:

1) The Taliban were around Long before the Russian invassion so you cannot say that the Terrorist and Extremist factors there popped up as a result of opression

2) This is very true, however it is Ulitmately up to Afghanistan to choose what it spend's its Aid money on

1) When did i say Taliban? I did? Dun remmember... But i'm talking about whole Afghanistan!

2) You ever played a strategy warfare game where you are leader? When you are getting atacked you cannot really use the gold to advance the country! If you do, you whill lose!  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm
Zaaki

I know that Hitler was not good! WHO IS? If there was any good and strong leader, then the world proberly would not have those wars!

They are all greedy for money!

But Hitler had something that most other strong leaders dossen't! He had love for his country! And he thought his country was getting unfair treaten for many years...

And he blamed the Jews for it, along with any other group that did not fit his ideal "race" status. They were killed because of that.
Love for his country? Give me a break. The man was power drunk and abused it. He was obsessed with creating a NEW country, not loving his country. Learn your history correctly. Yes, he thought he was getting shafted, but it didn't justify killing 6 million and more people along with the thousands upon thousands that were brainwashed.

Zaaki
Quote:

I'm talking on what hapend the 37 years ago, and what is happending now.

November 17, 1983, the USA decided to help the Afghanis to fight against the Soviets. We trained them how to fight and gave them weaponry to destroy them. And eventually they did. However, the ungratefulness of the people leads me to wonder if we should have even bothered helping them in the first place.

In 2001, the USA invaded Afghanistan in attempt to counter terrorism, and those responsible for 9/11. There USA slowly began to unveil the cruelty and corruption of the country under the rule of the Taliban and began to show the evil of the Shariah law that was forced upon the civilians, decimating women's rights, and basic human rights among the whole population.

Zaaki

The taliban took over Afghanistan from 1994 to 1997. Before that, Afghanistan was ruled by the Mujahadeen.
Learn your history

Zaaki

1) When did i say Taliban? I did? Dun remmember... But i'm talking about whole Afghanistan!

The taliban took over the whole of Afghanistan for a period of time

Zaaki
2) You ever played a strategy warfare game where you are leader? When you are getting atacked you cannot really use the gold to advance the country! If you do, you whill lose!

Strategy war games do not equal real life situations. They are purely hypothetical.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:18 am
1. Exacly, but some people example president Bush, are proberly the reason for more than 6million deaths... rolleyes He was nazi, that's bad! But that's not the point wink The point is that he was a strong leader who whanted to realese his country from the others! It's Independence!(proberly diden't spell it right)

2. Where russians atack, amaricans atack. Where amaricans atack, russians atack. And if Amarica diden't help Afghanistan, Afghanistan would proberly be with Russian, and atacking Amarica wink There is terrorists in all country's i guess, soo what you mean by that?

3. Sorry if i'm off, but this is a edit.

That's like the mafia was controling Rusia? But what's the point?

4. But it's a good turn to make wink  

Zaakii

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 am
Zaaki
1. Exacly, but some people example president Bush, are proberly the reason for more than 6million deaths...
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the concept of war.

Civilian casualties=/= deliberate killings by the Nazis.
There has been roughly around 3400 civilian deaths from aerial bombings. Nowhere near the amount that died in WWII or anywhere else.

Zaaki
The point is that he was a strong leader who whanted to realese his country from the others! It's Independence!(proberly diden't spell it right)

The reason why Germany was in a submissive position in the first place was because they were responsible for a lot of damage in WWI. They started the fighting and tried to conquer lands. They were being punished for their actions. 10 million men were killed to fight Germany-Austria-Hungary-Bulgaria-Turkey's thirst for more land. Treaties made a simple conflict into a huge war. Learn your history some more; go back to studying, because you obviously haven't learned the whole story.

Zaaki

2. Where russians atack, amaricans atack. Where amaricans atack, russians atack. And if Amarica diden't help Afghanistan, Afghanistan would proberly be with Russian, and atacking Amarica

Well its not like a Muslim country wanted to be ruled by communist ideals where the very practice of religion was prohibited.
We weren't going to get involved in the first place because, quite frankly, we didn't think Afghanistan was worth it until some senators and influential people in US government decided to take action.

Zaaki
There is terrorists in all country's i guess, soo what you mean by that?

It's called fighting Islamic fundamentalism at the root. Kill the root, destroy the plant.

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff