Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:18 pm
He laughed and nodded, "Yes I suppose it is strange. It's alright, no harm done. I'm used to it." He watched her pondering what he would ask her and all of his thought vanished when the words came out of her mouth. His mask fell, shattered and he struggled to gain composure. His eyes betray him, they had a deep sadness that had not been there before. "Well..." he began clearing his throat. He had told her he would answer honestly and he would. A wall came up around him as he spoke, he was backing into his shell until he could fix his mask but for now she saw all and he hoped it wouldn't come back and bite him.

"I haven't seen my mother for sometime now... we had to part when I got into highschool... I do miss her. We haven't had contact so I'm not exactly sure how she is or what she's like anymore." he glanced up at her from his fringe of bangs, his eyes sad and pleading that she didn't tell anyone about this. "My dad, how do I describe him? hmm. Buisness, strict, handsome, distant from me... I'm alot like him." He laughed lightly. "At least i hope I am. He's kinda bouncy at times... but I don't think he loves me." he bit his bottom lip and looked at her. "I'm sorry... I..." He just watched her. What would she do now? He was defensless. The onle person he had talk to about his parents. Would she understand? would she turn from him or on his. Make him pay for this. The host club could see this through the door, his helplessness and for once it was clear to everyone, just how lost this boy was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Harukoo shook her head. "You shouldn't be sorry. It was my fault for asking. I shouldn't have. It wasn't my place. I apologize." She looked down. Harukoo knew that she was getting somewhere but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go further. She was afraid of hurting him or even offending him. "My parents aren't divorced but they've been fighting lately. Mostly about little things but I can see deeper than that. I don't think Mori knows that I know. A divorce is most likely not that far."

Mori raised his eyebrows as he continued to listen to his sister. The other boys looked at Mori. Honey hugged his cousin and Mori smiled. He knew everything was going to be alright as long as they had the Host Club. After all, they were practically a family. Mori knew his parents were thinking about a divorce but he didn't know that his sister knew. He was trying to protect her and yet he was failing at the moment. The boys turned back to them and were shocked to see his mask fulling gone. But there was still that wall that he continued to build up. The twins looked at each other and then continued to watch with curiosity. Wondering if she could do it.

Harukoo looked back at Tamaki. Would he hate her for even asking? She wanted to rewind time and take back the question but that was impossible. The sadness in his face hurt her even to look at. "I think we should change the subject now. Preferably one not so depressing." Tamaki didn't say anything and Harukoo tried to smile. "Go on. It's your turn to ask a question. Ask me anything."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:10 pm
It did hurt to think about, to remember that he could never see his mother again because of his grandmother, because he wasn't a perfect child like she wanted. He looked up at her and saw that she was pained. He slide closer, hesitantly. Had he ever hesitated to do something in his life. He touched her hand and tried to smile at her. "I have made you sad... I'm sorry... But doesn't a person have to face these things at one time or another? Isn't it better to look at them with someone who will listen and try to understand?" He smiled and removed his hand, it was strange to touch her. A different feeling from his customers. She didn't blush, or swone and it was kind of a reliefe that she was different from others. He perked up and the wall came down by an inch and he smiled at her truley smiled like before. "So thank you for listening." He tilted his head at her. "I know how it feels to have parents to devorse... if you need someone to vent to... I'll always have my ears opened for you. I can't promise to be able to help... or to be able to fix it, but to simply have someone to listen to you is so much better than standing alone." He didn't know if she would accept it, but if he could help than maybe he would have more self worth and feel better about being who he was. With that he pondered his question for her. It was difficult there was so much he wanted to know about her so he decided to start at the top of the list he'd made the moment she had told him he was weird. "What place do you want to travel to the most, what do you want to see and why?" He smiled at his clever three questions in one and hoped that she didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:22 am
Harukoo smiled at Tamaki when he showed her his full smile. "Thanks Tamaki." She told him. As he touched her, Harukoo couldn't help but feel better. There was something about him that made her want to stay and not go home. There was something about him that she was interested in. Maybe it was that wall that was still up and yet was coming down inch by inch.

Mori picked up his cousin once again and guided the twins out. Once out of the building, they turned to Mori. "Why did you make us go out? We wanted to see what else your sister would do." As always Mori didn't say anything. Honey did the talking for him.

"Because he wanted to leave them their privacy. Isn't that right Moir-senpi?" Honey asked. Mori nodded and Honey looked up at the sky. "Maybe we'll see tomorrow how much more she brought that wall down. I think Zuka will be good for him." He said, lost in thought as they continued to walk to their limos.

Harukoo placed the pillow down and folded her arms. "Now, what place do I want to travel the most?" She asked herself aloud. "Let's see. I would have to say......" Harukoo paused and then shrugged. "I don't know. I just want to see the world. I want to see everything. It's amazing to know that there's a bigger world out there and so many things to explore." Harukoo turned to him as she thought of another question. "What do you like to do, aside from the Host club? Any hobbies?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:40 am
He liked her smile, it was warm and kind. Like the touch of an angel reasuring you that they were there. He nodded at her when she said thank you. But it wasn't something he needed to be thanked for. he wanted to help her more than anyone else, to keep that smile where it should be.

"So you want to go everywhere." he laughed, "That would be fun, a road trip around the world." He paused for a moment and thought, "I like to play the piano, it's calming really. I also like to ride my horses. It's calmig as well but it's also exilerating."

((I know in the anime he doesn't have horses but here he does. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:30 pm
Harukoo nodded. "Traveling is what I've always wanted to do." She smiled as she imagined traveling to places she had only dreamed of. Harukoo had never been out of China before and she always wanted to. She even learned English just so she could go to English speaking places.

"I love to play the piano as well. And you're right it is relaxing but I prefer to draw than to play piano. Probably because I was forced to play the piano but I began to draw on my own. I think that's why I like it so much." She smiled at him as she realized that he was slowly making an impression on her. "Alright, your turn to ask me something."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 pm
He was smiling at her too, the right corner of his mouth was pulled up slightly. His eyes were thoughtful. "hmmm." He looked up as he thought touching a long finger to his mouth and grinned at her. "Are you the indoor type or the outdoor type?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm
Harukoo thought for a moment. "I guess I'm more indoor but I do some outdoor like riding my bike or riding horse." She told him and then thought of a question for him. "Let's see. Ah, I know. Do you know how to cook?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:09 pm
He smiled, "My exquizid macaronie and cheese beats all others and my ramen is absolutely fabulous." He laughed. "I really wanted to be a cook when I was younger, went into the kitchen, had a nack for it but my gramma walked in and my consentration was distracted, the recipie was horrible destroyed and there was chaos. No one will let me back in to prove that I can cook." He chuckled. "So ah... thats a ah no." He watched her with a smile in his eyes the wall came down a little more. "Would you like to ride horses with me saturday?" the question came from no where and he had to hide the redening of his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:21 am
Harukoo blushed a little as he basically asked her out on a date. "Um.....sure. I would like that. Maybe Saturday we could cook dinner. You can show me how well you cook. I'll be watching you just in case try and burn the house down." She chuckled.

Mori suddenly walked into the room. "Zuka. Time to go." He told her. Harukoo looked up and him and nodded. Harukoo got up and looked back at Tamaki.

"It was nice talking to you Tamaki. It was nice talking to you. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She told him as she began to walk with Mori. The two walked out of the building and headed to their limo. Normally, they walk in silence since Mori wasn't really the talking type and even when he did talk it was only to Harukoo and Hunny. So Mori asked her something she was a little amazed that he even did say something.

"Zuka," He began. Harukoo looked up at her big brother. "Do you plan on coming back tomorrow?" Harukoo smiled and nodded.

"Of course, Mori. Who else am I going to hang out with?" Mori smiled and nodded. He placed an arm around her as they continued to walk. Harukoo didn't know that he wanted her to come back for Tamaki. She had gotten so close to tearing that wall down; into showing his real side. It was only in a matter of time before she actually would.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Tamaki rose with them and smiled. "it was wonderful. I hope we can talk again." He was filled with suck a thrill that she said yes that he almost hugged her. He took a deep bow instead understanding that she wouldn't like to be kissed on the hand or be handed a flower. "It was my pleasure." He watched out the window his eyes slightly unfocused as a million thoughts bombarded him. He walked to his own limmo fixing his mask and putting it into place before returning home to wait for tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Harukoo and Mori finally walked in the door and where greeted by their mother. She kissed them both and Mori went upstairs to his room as he always did. Harukoo went into the art gallery where she was in need of drawing something. She picked up her pencil and carefully drew whatever it was her mind wanted her to draw. A few hours later, their butler walked in and told her it was time for dinner. Tonight Hunny would be coming over for a visit.

"Mmm, this is very good." Hunny smiled as he bit into his food. The conversation at dinner was never much. After wards, Hunny and Mori followed Harukoo into the art gallery where she went to finish her artwork. Harukoo always had to finish her artwork no matter what.

"Now don't laugh." She told them before walking in. "It's not done and I had no idea what I was drawing. I still don't actually." Harukoo shrugged and the boys stopped at the door the second they sat the drawing. "What? You don't like it? I told you I didn't know what I was drawing." The boys shook their head as they looked at each other and then back at her. Hunny was the first of the two to say something.

"It's not that Zuka. It's just that you drew Tamaki."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:41 pm
That night he felt inspired and faught his way intot he kitchen where the cook hid him from his grandmother and taught him the very basics of cooking and let him help make the garlic mash potatos and grilled chicken. He laughed as he had not done before, enjoying himself but a part of him withed that she could be there to see him take that little step.

After the icy dinner where his grandmother said nothing to him as always he escaped to ride. Bearback with only the ranes to hold onto the horse he launched himself into the feild. The air was getting colder but the rain wouldn't come for weeks. The sun was setting and he rode his mare as hard as he could toward that sun never reaching or the end of the land that boxed him in. The moon and the stars guided his way home, illuminating his path with it's white glow. He took it slow on the way back trying to avoid the enevatable. he glanced up at the stars as he put his horse in the stabbles and saw her face. He staid out in the cold air for a while yet before retiring to his bedroom to watch the moon rise from his bed and drift the the breathing of the stars outside his window.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 pm
"So it is." She smiled at the painting. Once it was finished, it almost looked exactly like him. The eyes were so soft and gentle. Harukoo probably stared at it for hours. Just studying his face and how there seemed more on the inside then the outside. Eventually, she walked outside and stared up at the stars. Every star seemed to shape his face but she couldn't understand why she couldn't stop thinking about him. He was even in her dreams that night.

The day Harukoo walked to the music room remembering where it was. Hunny was the first one to greet her. "Zuka!!!" He laughed as she picked him up and swung him around. He was dressed up like an Egyptian, Everything was decorated with ancient Egypt. Little did they know that it was her favorite subject to study.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:55 pm
the morning came too soon, but her face didn't fade from his mind. He racked his brain trying to figure why she was stuck there, a perfect smile. It was like the sun. Full of life and warmth. He shook his head trying to shake the thuoghts away. He dressed up as the pharaoh his head dress a little heavy. he didn't try to hide the smile when she walked in. He practically danced over to her excitment in his eyes. he stopped suddenly and became very serious though his lips wanted to pull into a smile. "I am pharaoh, welcome to my kingdom." He let the smile come and kissed her cheek quickly wispering qietly in her ear. "I'd rather be a mummy though. Much cooler." he stepped back and his eyes danced with mischief.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff