Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Death Penalty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you with ore agaist it?
  With
  Against
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:12 am
Terrorist ore Jibril...

Not to abuse, but I somethimes wonder if You are muslim?

And also Iran is a very nice place 3nodding I guess razz

And Jibril i told you beffore to keep away from homosexuality!!!!! It's stupid!

It's not Allah who is punnishing You by making you gay! IT'S YOURSELF!

And also there is soo many gays and goth's and lez, and idiots, whatever in non-muslim country's! Soo it's not suprising me at all if all non-muslim country's loves it!

1 thing who suprised me alot, was the amount of gays!

I mean in towns there are rooms for those, and they are fulll of them! Proberly like 10-30% got a sexual retardnes!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Zaaki
Terrorist ore Jibril...

Old news is old. I'm a Sunni Muslim who dabbles a bit in Sufism. I just happen to be very open-minded about my religion. I've studied other schools of thought and I take what I learned and integrate it into Islam. *shrug* I really don't care if you think I'm Muslim or not; I know that I am through and through.
Zaaki

If you're a close-minded male religious zealot who is Muslim.
Zaaki

I don't keep away from homosexuality any more than anyone can keep away from being human.
Zaaki
Hmph. I was hoping for more intelligent dialogue. I have found ijtihād to be a better line of action especially from debating on Qu'ran texts about homosexuality. But the latest movement is more taqlid, which disappoints me greatly, especially since it was Muslims who led such a liberal movement in science during the Middle ages.
Zaaki
And also there is soo many gays and goth's and lez, and idiots, whatever in non-muslim country's! Soo it's not suprising me at all if all non-muslim country's loves it!
I find that not imposing a death penalty for people in love to be a great motivation.
Zaaki

There's not a lot when you compare it to the general heterosexual population. Heterosexuals are always going to outnumber homosexuals. I don't see the problem here.
Zaaki
I mean in towns there are rooms for those, and they are fulll of them! Proberly like 10-30% got a sexual retardnes!

Your intelligence is more retarded than people in love with each other.

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:28 am
Zaaki
Terrorist ore Jibril...

Old news is old. I'm a Sunni Muslim who dabbles a bit in Sufism. I just happen to be very open-minded about my religion. I've studied other schools of thought and I take what I learned and integrate it into Islam. *shrug* I really don't care if you think I'm Muslim or not; I know that I am through and through.
Zaaki

If you're a close-minded male religious zealot who is Muslim.
Zaaki

I don't keep away from homosexuality any more than anyone can keep away from being human.
Zaaki
Hmph. I was hoping for more intelligent dialogue. I have found ijtihād to be a better line of action especially from debating on Qu'ran texts about homosexuality. But the latest movement is more taqlid, which disappoints me greatly, especially since it was Muslims who led such a liberal movement in science during the Middle ages.
Zaaki
I find that not imposing a death penalty for people in love to be a great motivation.
Zaaki

There's not a lot when you compare it to the general heterosexual population. Heterosexuals are always going to outnumber homosexuals. I don't see the problem here.
Zaaki

Your intelligence is more retarded than people in love with each other.

1. What i don't like is that u can somethimes talk against the qur'an...

2. I dunno what is zealot, and what u mean.... But i think that Iran is going very well 3nodding The president thakes farz for his country, his people, and his relegion! Unlike the president of Pakistan and those.

3. Your doing that wrong! You must pray to Allah + TRY! It wont help if u don't try! And there is many gays, who eventually hide it! *applouds*

4. Follow Allah's words, then you whill be thankful. Alright? smile

5. That's great 3nodding But it would be better if they were gone!

6. Maybe it is 3nodding But røflmao2tm rofl rofl It's disqusting! And it's too eassy! It's kinda unfair!

Don't u see? Others have to get married and have kids and work, and all that... It's soo damn hard!

And gays just rolleyes There is many reasons why it's haram...

A great old emperor would proberly tell people to make atleast 10 kids! Soo they could go to war, and produce more, and get stronger. And better!!!!

If the muslims did that, there would be full of muslims... Hmmm.... That's a good idea, ain't it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Zaaki

1. What i don't like is that u can somethimes talk against the qur'an...

You misunderstood me. I believe that Allah's (swt) teachings are too great to be contained in the text, that taking a different approach to the text besides taking it at face value gives a Muslim a better understanding of Allah's (swt) commands.
Zaaki
2. I dunno what is zealot, and what u mean.... But i think that Iran is going very well 3nodding The president thakes farz for his country, his people, and his relegion! Unlike the president of Pakistan and those.

A blind supporter of a religion is a zealot. Allah (swt) has no need for such people who are blind to reason and true understanding.

Iran is a disgusting country, full of human rights issues. I'd post some links, but you're too lazy to read them, so I won't even bother.

Zaaki
3. Your doing that wrong! You must pray to Allah + TRY! It wont help if u don't try!

I have tried and tried. Lying to myself wasn't worth the misery it caused me. And I would never lie to Allah (swt).
Zaaki
And there is many gays, who eventually hide it!*applouds*

I pity those poor people. Many of them break up families or end up engaging in dangerous activities because they cannot handle living a lie.

Zaaki
Don't u see? Others have to get married and have kids and work, and all that... It's soo damn hard!
There's more to life than having kids. And there are many of them that need loving homes that are stuck in orphanages. I find adopting to be a noble cause all in its own.

Zaaki
And gays just rolleyes There is many reasons why it's haram...

Hardly a way to start an intelligent discussion. The only reason why it appeared in the bible was because pagan priests and priestesses engaged in this sort of activity; with Israel having a problem with staying true to their Yahweh, the writers of Leviticus decided to include this section to keep them from going back to paganism. Homosexuality does not have a religious connection
to it any more. It is an act of love.

Zaaki
A great old emperor would proberly tell people to make atleast 10 kids!
You want to increase overpopulation? Countries like China make it mandatory for only 1 child to exist in each family. any more, and children are aborted.
Zaaki
Soo they could go to war, and produce more, and get stronger. And better!!!!

I thought Islam was a religion of peace. We don't need more of the lesser jihad (الجهاد الأصغر); we need to clean the corruption cleaned from Islam first; the fundamentalists that make Muslims look like murderers of the innocent.
Zaaki
If the muslims did that, there would be full of muslims... Hmmm.... That's a good idea, ain't it?
Not if it is by your suggestion.  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 am
1. I diden't understand ½ of that confused But why u think Allah's teachings are too vice to be wroten? I'm really wondering!!!! eek eek

2. Soo he orders stuff, but don't explain it? Atleast he knows what he is doing, right? He maybe got some atom stuff going on wink

3. You must try harder! If 1 year not enugh, try 20 years! I also pray, stuff don't happend that much...

4. Be like a machine! You don't need to get married because your wanto, but because it's your farz! You don't wana have children, but u have to. cause it's your farz! You have worked hard and only slept 2 hours, and then you have to go to school ore work. But you have to go, cause it is your farz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be a litlle ego kid, who can't live like that! LIFE IS NOT A JOY

5. If your dad owned the coca cola comany you maybe diden't have those worries as us normal people... But many people have those worries! And some are scared if they can't earn enugh to give their kids food and that... You can adobt someone if you are 100% setteled without worries.

6. That is one of the biggest lies i readed in this guild eek eek eek

7. Don't u have to pay more tax if u have more than kid? And i was talking about A OLD EMPEROR! Those who made wars and that 3nodding

8. Soo it was wrong that the muslims conquered Spain? If the 10 kids rule was made, the muslims could like conquer whole Europe...

9. What you mean by my suggestion? It's a great strategy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm
Zaaki
1. I diden't understand ½ of that confused But why u think Allah's teachings are too vice to be wroten? I'm really wondering!!!! eek eek
I'll keep it simple: Allah (swt) is great and powerful. There's more to Allah's teachings than meets the eye. Words are too weak to ever fully describe what Allah (swt) is and wants.

Zaaki
2. Soo he orders stuff, but don't explain it? Atleast he knows what he is doing, right? He maybe got some atom stuff going on wink
There is more abuse in power in Iran than nuclear stuff. The president is nothing more than a fajir

Zaaki
3. You must try harder! If 1 year not enugh, try 20 years! I also pray, stuff don't happend that much...
. I am not going to live a lie for 20 years. You have no right to tell me to try harder unless you try it yourself for a year and deal with the mental stress and struggle.

Zaaki
4. Be like a machine!
living a life without real love? Lying to a woman for her whole life? Disgusting.

Zaaki
You don't need to get married because your wanto, but because it's your farz! You don't wana have children, but u have to. cause it's your farz!
I refuse to live a lie. Allah (swt) doesn't need more liars in this world, he doesn't need more sadness and destruction of families. There is enough sadness in the world without having to force someone against their will to meet a certain cultural standard.

Zaaki
LIFE IS NOT A JOY
Your point? Life has joys, sorrows, despairs and love. I approach my life with Allah (swt) guiding me, not people who uphold the laws over morality.

Zaaki
7. Don't u have to pay more tax if u have more than kid?
In USA, you get tax breaks for having children.

Zaaki
8. Soo it was wrong that the muslims conquered Spain? If the 10 kids rule was made, the muslims could like conquer whole Europe...
By fighting militarily in the name of Allah(swt) is wrong. Spain wasn't threatening Muslims; we went and destroyed and conquered.
Disgusting. Forcing women to give birth is just as wrong as setting a limit on how many children she should have. It's a violation of human rights.

Zaaki
it's a childish outlook on the world.  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 pm
Zaaki
. I am not going to live a lie for 20 years. You have no right to tell me to try harder unless you try it yourself for a year and deal with the mental stress and struggle.

Zaaki
4. Be like a machine!
living a life without real love? Lying to a woman for her whole life? Disgusting.

Zaaki
You don't need to get married because your wanto, but because it's your farz! You don't wana have children, but u have to. cause it's your farz!
I refuse to live a lie. Allah (swt) doesn't need more liars in this world, he doesn't need more sadness and destruction of families. There is enough sadness in the world without having to force someone against their will to meet a certain cultural standard.

Zaaki
LIFE IS NOT A JOY
Your point? Life has joys, sorrows, despairs and love. I approach my life with Allah (swt) guiding me, not people who uphold the laws over morality.

Zaaki
7. Don't u have to pay more tax if u have more than kid?
In USA, you get tax breaks for having children.

Zaaki
By fighting militarily in the name of Allah(swt) is wrong. Spain wasn't threatening Muslims; we went and destroyed and conquered.
Disgusting. Forcing women to give birth is just as wrong as setting a limit on how many children she should have. It's a violation of human rights.

Zaaki
it's a childish outlook on the world.

1. They are wroten to help us! Do you also think you are too vice now cause you are Allah's creation? wink

2. I don't know him! Just that he love his country, and he is a born leader. But i know Iran, and Iran is amazing!

3. I kinda pray for the same thing everyday! Everythime after namaz, it's like same praying! And if i was avaiable to pray whole mylife, it would be nice xd

4. And your calling that disqusting? She wont ask you, whill she? And did you know that love, is when you like someone from the heart. heart

Neways, it dossen't matter if you live a life without real love! You can just love Allah, what's your problem with that? Maybe it is hard, but then your very good. If satan is trying soo hard on you, and you don't follow him!

5. Saddnes, poor you... But don't be too much ego, and think about Allah! And you whill kinda get more sad if you don't get married... Ore no, it whil hurt soo much that you kinda wont care on saddnes...

And you don't need to destruct your realationship just because you got problems.

6. Allah made joy, but you don't have to forget Allah because of it! And life is hard. That is a better line in explaining this! LIFE IS HARD!

7. Ok... And in Sweden you get money for having children... And you get new super cars for only £10.000... I'm talking war, not spamming earth with humans lol

But if all muslims doubeled their child production, it would be cool rofl

8. Why destroy? Ohh... Well... Spain was a aggresive country, who was kinda trying to conquer themself. Don't force like that... Just tell them to have many kids, soo they got more people ore sumthing! The people would litsen to the emperor woulden't they? It's like, in old days a emperor said "Allahu Akbar!" to kill a prophet. And then all the people became muslims. Propaganda is not hard! Example the churches did propaganda to earn money. And these days it happends too, the presidents and those leaders use it.

9. It's a good strategy to use, as a emperor. More people = more armies, more pruduction, more lands... And we could go on? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:16 pm
Sorry to interrupt, but can anyone tell me the verse in the Qur'an that is against gays? I'm worried that you might be like the Christians, which say being gay is wrong but don't know the verse.  

ffdarkangel

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Bismillah ---

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. ( Surah Al-Ankabut, Verse 28

"Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."
Surah Al-Ankabut, Verse 29

80. We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you?
81. "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."
82. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"
83. But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind.
Surah Al-Araf, Verses 80-83

This is about Lut's people. I hope this is good!

--- Salam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 am
Mini_Angel_1994
Bismillah ---

And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. ( Surah Al-Ankabut, Verse 28

"Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of Allah if thou tellest the truth."
Surah Al-Ankabut, Verse 29

80. We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you?
81. "For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds."
82. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"
83. But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind.

This is about Lut's people. I hope this is good!

--- Salam

Hmph. Justification for killing and mistreating homosexuals is based on some 500 year old text. Wonderful. I love the progression of justice in society. rolleyes
Oh yes, such a loving and peaceful religion!

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:19 am
Hahahahaha rofl Kufar's lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:26 am
Mini_Angel_1994

Certain sura refer to fahisha, and this has long believed to refer to homosexuality. For example, Sura 7:80: ‘And Lot, when he said to his people, 'Do ye approach an abomination which no
one in all the world ever anticipated you in?’
. Recent thorough interpretation suggests that fahisha more correctly refers to ‘illicit sexual behavior’ of any type – it is not clear in Sura7:80 whether a**l sex is the act, but some ‘abomination’ has taken place. This ‘abomination’ may well be rape, among other things. Such an act is therefore completely separate from homosexuality - that is to say, sex between two consenting adults. Such an act is also
completely separate from the notion of love between two homosexual adults, and all the positivity that comes with it.

SHORT ANSWER: It doesn't specifically refer to homosexual behavior...IT IS MERELY A TRADITIONAL BELIEF.

Mini_Angel_1994

In these sura, the behavior
of the people towards the guests are mentioned several times. The preference of the people for
the guests over the women is referred to in certain verses - Sura 7:81: ‘Verily, ye approach men
with lust rather than women – nay, ye are a people who exceed’, Sura 11:78: ‘And his people
came to him, rushing at him, for before that they used to work evil. He said, ‘O my people!
Here are my daughters, they are purer for you; then, fear God, and do not disgrace me
through my guests; is there not among you one right-thinking man?’
Traditionally such verses have been used to state that homosexuality is sinful. Again, there is a clear distinction between love between homosexuals – which the aforementioned verses do not refer to – and just the act of sex (having sex outside marriage and other sexual behaviors).

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 am
I fell off at Lut confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 am
Religions do not have any causal mechanism to make you more democratic or less democratic; however cultures do.
Cultures dictate payoffs to cooperation and market integration.

Christianity or Judaism is not any different from Islam.
They all copy one another and tell people to beat whoever is disobedient.
So how come we see a trend towards the minority?
Because the minority never had enough power to threaten the government with its existence.
Do you think same-sex marriage would be illegal in the U.S. if gays made up 60% of the population?
Do you think that women in the U.S. would have gotten the right to vote if they hadn't threaten the government?

Why do you think the Middle East still abuses women's rights?
Because the leaders come into power with the help of all the men in the society.
The men of the society like having slaves and therefore not stupid enough to give up their rights of having slaves/wives.
So it is not Muhammad or the Koran telling governments to abuse rights, its just that the people do not have something to threaten the government with.

If you do not believe me, see women's rights in Russia after communism.
No god, no religion, yet women were reduced to vaginas on a pair of legs.

Absurd Thought

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces