Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quotes are...
  ok!
View Results

FinalChaos27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:13 pm
I've read all of the Harry Potter books. I would have to say an interesting quote is when the Nurse saids, "I can repair broken bones in a spilt second, but growing them back? Mr. Potter I'm afraid that your in for a very painful night."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:40 am
rofl I always love these!!! rofl lol lol  

evil_black_cat

BananaNutt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:53 pm
"For someday we shall all have to decide between what is good, and what is easy." -Dumby

There's much more, but I lurve this one!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Aha!

"My inability to communicate? My inability? Sirius, you're the one theorizing on the possibility of farting a star into existance!" -Lupin rofl Oh dear, it's great.  

BananaNutt

PhantomoftheFox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:26 pm
xD; Hey, fanfics don't count... We could fill a thousand threads with quotes from fanfiction.

My absolute favorite quote:
"I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..."
-Voldemort

Considering he's actually talking about making Peter cut off his hand... xDDD Voldemort has the best ironic sense of humor EVER.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:19 am
"If you want to what was it.....'sever ties' with me, I swear I won't get 'violent'"  

Harlequin-Avarice

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:06 pm
"Give her hell from us, Peeves."

heart @ Fred and George.

"You haven't got a letter on yours", George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Lee Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides.
"So-after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating-"
"Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.
"I mean, after that open and revolting foul-"
"Jordan, I'm warning you-"
"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor Seeker, which could happen to anyone, I'm sure..."

"So you mean the Stone's only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape?" said Hermione in alarm.
"It'll be gone by next Tuesday," said Ron.

"Now, you two - Behave yourselves. If I get one word that you've blown up a toilet or - " [Mrs. Weasley]
"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."
"Great idea though, thanks, Mum."

"Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" said Hermione as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. "When they hear what you did this year?"
"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious..."

Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."

"Because that's what Hermione does," said Ron, shrugging. "When in doubt, go to the library."

They were almost at King's Cross when Harry remembered something.
"Ginny--what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?"
"Oh that," said Ginny, giggling. "Well--Percy's got a girlfriend."
Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head. "What?"
"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," said Ginny. "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upest when she was--you know--attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously.
"Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who was looking like his birthday had come early.
"Definitely not," said George, sniggering.

Ron was staring at Pettigrew with the utmost revulsion.
"I let you sleep in my bed!" he said.

XDDD

"Well...when we were in our first year, Harry-young, carefree, and innocent-"
Harry snorted. He doubted whether Fred and George had ever been innocent.

(Harry, just being greeted by Percy) "Harry!" said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy-"
"Marvelous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing." Percy scowled.
"That's enough, now," said Mrs. Weasley.
"Mum!" said Fred as though he'd only just spotted her and seized her hand too. "How really corking to see you-"

"Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" said Fred.
"That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!" said Percy, going very red in the face. "It was nothing personal!"
"It was," Fred whispered to Harry as they got up from the table. "We sent it."

One of them was a very old wizard who was wearing a long flowery nightgown. The other was clearly a Ministry wizard; he was holding out a pair of pinstriped trousers and almost crying with exasperation.
"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap. You can't walk around like that, the Muggle at the gate's already getting suspicious-"
"I bought this in a Muggle shop," said the old wizard stubbornly. "Muggles wear them."
"Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear these," said the Ministry wizard, and he brandished the pinstriped trousers.
"I'm not putting them on," said old Archie in indignation. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."

I cried when I read that one.

"Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."

"Aaaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..."

"Now, Mum," said Fred, looking up at her, a pained look on his face. "If the Hogwarts Express crashed tomorrow, and George and I died, how would you feel to know that the last thing we ever heard from you was an unfounded accusation?"

"It unscrews the other way."

"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest.

"Are you trying to weasel out of showing us any of this stuff?" said Zacharias Smith.
"Here's an idea," said Ron loudly, "why don't you shut your mouth?"
"Well, we've all turned up to learn from him and now he's telling us he can't really do any of it," he said.
"That's not what he said," said Fred Weasley.
"Would you like us to clean out your ears for you?" inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking metal instrument from inside one of the Zonko's bags.
"Or any part of your body, really, we're not fussy where we stick this," said Fred.

"- but you get these massive pus-filled boils too," said George, "and we haven't worked out how to get rid of them yet."
"I can't see any boils," said Ron, staring at the twins.
"No, well, you wouldn't," said Fred, "they're not in a place we generally display to the public-"
"-but they make sitting on a broom a right pain in the-"

"Thank you so much, Professor!" said Professor Flitwick in his squeaky little voice. "I could have got rid of the sparklers myself, of course, but I wasn't sure whether I had the authority..."
Beaming, he closed the classroom door in Umbridge's snarling face.

"You're dead, Potter."
Harry raised his eyebrows. "Funny," he said, "you'd think I'd have stopped walking around..."

"Excellent." said Lupin, looking up as Tonks and Harry entered. "We've got about a minute, I think. We should get out into the garden so we're ready. Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry -"
"They won't," said Harry.
"That you're safe -"
"That'll just depress them."
"- and you'll see them next summer."
"Do I have to?"

And from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die' -- I'm just chucking them in the bin where they belong."

"When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we're going to be having a look to see if it's solid, aren't we? We're not going to be asking, 'Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?'"

"When we were in Diagon Alley," Harry began, but Mr. Weasley forstalled him with a grimace.
"Am I about to discover where you, Ron, and Hermione disappeared to while you were supposed to be in the back room of Fred and George's shop?"
"How did you...?"
"Harry, please. You're talking to the man who raised Fred and George."

...I didn't go overboard at all, nooo. XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Ron: "I had a dream about Quidditch. That can't mean much right?"

Harry: "Probably that you are going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something." rofl  

Morbid Suppression

1,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pixiedust_12345

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 am
"spiders, the spiders, they want me to tap dance, i dont want to tap dance." ron wimpers
"you tell them ron." harry says  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:27 am
Kimiko-kitty
"Follow the spiders? Why can't it be follow the butterflies?"~ Ron Weasley

I concur Ron... I hate spiders too.

me 2, they're creepy  

RedRose07

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 am
haha, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:43 pm
"Harry was becoming rapidly obsessed with Draco Malfoy. "

Out of context that is perhaps in the top 10 funniest quotes I can think of.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:10 am
PhantomoftheFox
xD; Hey, fanfics don't count... We could fill a thousand threads with quotes from fanfiction.

My absolute favorite quote:
"I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..."
-Voldemort

Considering he's actually talking about making Peter cut off his hand... xDDD Voldemort has the best ironic sense of humor EVER.

cool quote, but I had to tell you how much I love the thing in your sig! I almost died when I saw that!

as for my fav quotes:

Hermione: Now, the password...oh! right! Abstinence.
(great that she sticks it to Ron like that)

Hermione: Harry, now don't go picking a row with Malfoy. Don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you...
Harry: Wow, I wonder what it would be like to have a difficult life!

Harry: wangoballwime?

Ron: Who're you going with then?
Fred: Angelina Johnson
Ron: What? You've already asked her?
Fred: Good point. Oi! Angelina!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Sounds like Percy singing in the shower, you might have to attack him...Fourth book. This one makes me crack up no matter how many times I have read it.  

Remus_Lupin3

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:17 pm
this one isnt good, but i had to remember something, or i would be really mad at myself, so:
"half price to anyone that swears that they'll use our products to get rid of this mad old bat!"  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff