Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Furry Style (Added Clan Information to 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG are you going to play?
  Going to? I've been playing for days!
  Planning to, looks like fun.
  Might poke at it a bit, but not really my stlye.
  Never!!!
  Gaia Battle System? Everyone knows that is just a fairytale...
View Results

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm
If anybody wants to crew with me, just freaking PM me, or something :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:45 pm
the garlic quest is taking me a long time to gather the sprouts. I havd a few people helping me kill them last night, but out of 50 kills, maybe one sprout. *grr* and I never got to killing the General.  

ShineyPieceofMetal

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm
Ran into Sunegami today during my outing. Gave her a hug. It's all good.

I'm 1.7 now. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 pm
Just started orb hunting and hoping to get more null fragments in Zen Gardens. I got to agree you get a lot more items with groups. It was interesting to see the items everyone got when beating the OMGWTF in the group I was in. It would take forever in solo to get good items.

Also a clan for this place sounds like a great Idea. 3nodding  

RaiderSkyFire

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Maybe I missed the instructions, but I'm not sure how to make my recipes work once I get all the ingredients. sweatdrop
I beat the General last night though, managed to run into a group gathering members to do it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm
RyanJakobi
Ran into Sunegami today during my outing. Gave her a hug. It's all good.

I'm 1.7 now. xd

Everyone hug me! I'll up your CL! xd

EDIT: @Shoki: Go to Back-Alley Bargains. 3nodding

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 am
350 orbs, only 150 more to reach my goal of 500 orbs collected in Bass'ken Lake. XP

I'm going to set up the clan and will have info on joining shortly. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:41 am
Okay everyone, I quickly threw together a clan. Welcome to the Adult Furries Clan or AFC for short.

Right now it is rather sparce but hopefully I'll get a clan specific banner and pump in a bit more info sometime soon. If your interested in joining please send a join request. (warning the system seems to be glitchy at the moment so if you get a pm saying you were denied, double check the clan link because you probably were permitted to join.) Also, it is important to note, you can currently only be in one clan at a time.  

Krissim Klaw

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:48 am
I've already joined a different clan, but I will be glad to run into you folks and help you grind if need be.

And I mean grind in the MMORPG sense, not the biblical if any of you females were worried... razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:58 am
There is nothing wrong with engaging in the bumping and the grinding.

I'm clanned already but will surely help if I'm strong enough and I see you guys.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:41 am
Well I joined the clan, and I think I wanna get a party going, wanna take out the gnome king, or whatever he is, or go to Deadman's Pass to get that cow. I don't know yet. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:45 am
Been gone from Gaia for a bit and just now taking a peek around things again. I am truely surprised at all the items becoming available through zOMG! and some of them are actually pretty cool looking.  

Selene Aries

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:40 am
Oh, sweet! You set up the AFC. I'm currently at CL 3.2, and in need of a clan. I've only been in a crew a couple times, but zOMG (yeah, crap pun is crap) does being in a crew really help. So much in fact that I invested in a defibrillate ring after I crewed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:00 am
Currently I'm 5.4, though I spend most of my time at 4.8 cl since I like to saw farm for orbs in Bass'ken. ninja  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm
Diana Aries
Been gone from Gaia for a bit and just now taking a peek around things again. I am truely surprised at all the items becoming available through zOMG! and some of them are actually pretty cool looking.
Yes, awesome items... only the recipe drops are broken right now so you can't get them. crying

Anyways, I moved to Gold Beach so if anyone is currently working that area let me know and maybe we can crew up some time. =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff