Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm
He smiled. "Sure. Hop in." He unlocked the door for her. "Wheres it at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:50 pm
Meghan beamed brightly as she slid into the seat. "It's over on Willow Dr. It's a big blue house with a house attached in the back, which is mine." She nodded as she gave him simple directions. It wasn't hard to find her house... It was one of the only ones on the street.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm
"Alright." HE had stomped on the gas sending the car to do a burn-out and take off. At the end of the street he hit the brake and turned the car around and speedly took back off to her house. After about 2 minutes he had pulled into the drive way  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm
Meghan squealed and clung to the seat as he drove. "You... are... a maniac driver!" She exclaimed as she climbed out of the car. She shook her head slightly and tried to regain composure and regular breathing habits. She smiled. "Want to come in?" She asked, as she walked towards her room. She unlocked her door and stood in the doorway. "Well? Do you?" She asked, walking into the house and flopping down onto her couch, leaving the door open if he wanted to come in.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:00 pm
Pulling the car over to the side of the house, he got out and walked in. "Sure." HE said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:09 pm
Meghan smiled softly, kicking off her shoes and pulling her legs underneath her. "Welcome to my home." She laughed. "My parents thought it'd be good for my independence to let me have my own house, but still keep me attached to them..." She shrugged. "It's weird but I can come and go when I please and have people come and go without disturbing them... Not that I have anyone to come anyway." She pouted, laying back on the couch  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:10 pm
He laughed. "Well. Hey that just means you can have a party whenever you to."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 pm
"I guess that is true." Meghan nodded, tapping her chin. "But like I said... It's not like I'm extremely popular. No one cares if I'm there or not." She frowned, stretching out on the couch, then propping herself up a bit. "Here sit!" She commanded playfully. She moved back and made space on the couch for him. "So tell me about you." She asked  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:16 pm
"Well. My names Jake Cold. I'm 18. Iv lived here for about 6 years now. Iv been on my own ever since. I like fast things. And I'm completely intrigued by the supernatural. Vampire, werewolves, all that sort of things." He said sitting next to her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:21 pm
Meghan smiled and nodded. "Vampires? Werewolves? I logically can't believe they exist. I mean it's cool to read about them and everything but I just don't know if I can believe that they exist. It's like unicorns and faeries. Cool but they're just make believe." She shrugged and peered at him. "Sorry if I offended you though! That's just my own belief. I'm willing to be proven wrong." She giggled. "Anything to eat? or to drink?" She asked getting up and wandering over to the door leading into the house. She paused waiting for his reply.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:23 pm
"Oh. I could so prove you wrong on vampires and werewolves. Not so much on the unicorns and fairies though." He laughed. "No. Nothing for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm
Meghan could be heard laughing from the kitchen in the big house. She grabbed a glass of juice and a cookie and returned into her room. "Oh really?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Go for it. I can handle it." She nodded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:27 pm
"Yeah. See your going to have to get to know me better first." He said smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 pm
Meghan sighed softly. "Oooh Mysterious." She giggled. "Trying to seduce me?" She teased, taking a sip of her juice. She went and sat on her bed, facing him. She took a bite of cookie, and made a face. "I just met you... yet I feel like I know you. It's weird." She shrugged and drank her juice silently. "So what else about you?" She asked leaning forward a bit  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:33 pm
"Like I said. I'm gonna have to get to know you better. I have to know if I can completely trust you." He said looking over at her. "That's just about it  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff