Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:21 pm
Meghan looked up from the laptop at the door. She quickly fixed her hair and went over to the door and pulled it open. She frowned seeing Dan at her door. Her eyes narrowed angrily. "What do you want?" She asked coldly, folding her arms across her chest. "Come to break more of my things?" She asked, her lips pursing into a tight line across her perfect skin. She tucked a piece of golden hair behind her ear and peered at him. "Well I'll give you 10 seconds to explain why you broke my laptop and have basically been stalking and being a pain in the a** all day!" She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:40 pm
At first he froze. She looked even more gorgeous up close. He usually had no trouble talking to girls at all, and he had no idea why he coulden't now. After staring dumbly for a second he shook his head and tried desperatley to find some words. "Oh-Yeah-Right-III, uhh, that, sorry about the labtop, and the whole 'being an assclown' thing, Look I really wanna' pay you for that labtop. Will you let me do that?", he sputtered nervously, reaching in his back pocket for his wallet, looking scared out of his wits. He could feel blood rushing to his face, but didin't know if he was blushing or not. He normally never did.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:43 am
Meghan shrugged her shoulders still looking rather angry, but she was slightly amused at the fact he was blushing and stammering. She snickered softly and bit her lip, playing with her hair. "It's only right you pay for it... I suppose... since you are the reason it's broken." She nodded her head gently and looked at him. "You could always just go buy me a new one..." She suggested.

((sorry for the wait. fractured wrist... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:09 pm
((DEAR GOD!!!! Sorry ta' hear that! How'd it happen?? WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY!?!?!? gonk xd ))

He coulden't think straight when he was nervous. If it were anyone else asking he'd tell them, 'PSHHT, F*CK THAT! Are you serious??? I'm not MADE out of MONEY heeere, ya' JEW-BAGG!' The truth was that he had enough stacks of his parents money to goof off and do whatever he wanted for the rest of his life, but they forced him to go to college. His heart skipped a beat as he considered, but with her staring at him there, he fell for it like an idiot. "I-..weh..SuRE! MAYBE I will!", he sputttered. "I seen this new one on the internet, with a DVD player and everythiing..", he said, grinning dumbly for a moment, then stood up straight and continued. "Didd you have a certain one in mind?", he asked, pushing his wallet back into his back jeans pocket.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 pm
((Dance class... I got twisted wrong and my hand got smacked... It was horrible D= but i think i'm getting a cast tomorrow... and its my writing hand ))

Meghan smiled softly, "Nah, I don't really have one in mind. Maybe we could go to the computer store and I could pick one out" She suggested. She knew she basically just said they could go out together and she knew that would make his day. She thought maybe he'd be less of an idiot and a jerk to her if she just gave in an let him go out with her. Even if only to the computer store. She went back into her room and grabbed her purse before leaving the room and looking over her shoulder. "are you coming?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm
((OOoooo... gosh golly gee that sucks. Probably makes typing hard, too..? whee ))

He beamed when he heard her offer and turn around for a moment. "SSURE! HELLL yes. Never been happier to..eh..go to a computer store in my whole life.", he joked, and walked after her once she brushed past him. He found it odd that she had suggested such a thing, but he certainly wasn't complaining. "Hey I don't even know your name though..?", he said, catching up with her.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:24 pm
((yup... one handed typing))

Meghan rolled her eyes, "Well you never asked for my name... you just hit on me relentlessly." She retorted. She played with a piece of hair as she walked out towards the parking lot. "Your car or mine?" She asked, with a laugh. "My name is Meghan by the way." She held out a small delicate hand for him to shake as she waited for him in the parking lot, letting the wind blow over her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:40 pm
((..well GET well soon!..? sweatdrop ))
He pulled out his keys with his left hand. "MmmMMIINE!! Of COURSE.", he announced, stopping and examining her when she stopped and stood in front of him. "Dan Hays. Nice ta' meetchya'. How's it goin'.", he said quickly and casually, grabbing her hand and shaking it vigorously. He glanced down and then met her eyes again. "Well you can't blame me. C'MON now. It's hard NOT to hit on you. Pshht.. you're hot and you know it.", he stated confidently, strolling over to a shiny, bright red, luxury car with enough room for four people. "Check out the wheelz. Nice, huh?", he asked, rounding the car and approaching the driver's side.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:04 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes. "You're ignorant." She stated flatly, not all that impressed with his car. She had one similar back at home. She had brought her cherry colored merecedes convertible with her but she wasn't about to tell him. She simply nodded her head gently as she slid into the passengers side of the car. "And no... I don't think I'm HOT" she air quoted the word "hot" with a laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:43 am
He slid into the drivers seat and made himself comfortable, grinning at her. "You DON'T!?", he asked wildly, and his voice cracked a bit. He shook his head. "Man I don't THINK you're hot - I KNOW you're hot. AND cute. And you know it too. Don't gimmie' that. Nothing wrong with being a cutie. I know what it's like!", he said casually, sticking the key in the ignition and starting up the car, looking around and slowly pulling out. "I KNOWwww, it can be a burden sometimes, but it's somethin' to be proud of. Know what I mean?", he asked, glancing at her, and put the car back into drive and pulled away. He was much more successful with girls in high school, but she seemed to be a tough nut to crack. But he woulden't give up.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Meghan shrugged, reaching into her purse for some gum. She popped a piece into her mouth and began to chew and blow little bubbles. "You know what its like to be cute?" She asked skeptically. She raised an eyebrow and peered at him. "I'm sure" She muttered sarcastically. She peered out the window as scenery passed. "How far is the computer store anyway?" She asked gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:10 pm
((WTFF!!! IT WONT LET ME POST!!!)) Edit: ((Lol..nvm its working now i guess))

He glanced at her as she blew a bubble and shrugged, smirking a little. "I'm not saying I'm cuter than you, of course. I'm sure few people are.", he complimented casually, looking forward again and going through a green light. "It's up here on the left; Hey consider this your birthday present, too, okay?", he said, half-joking, as they pulled into a parking lot in front of a row of five or six smaller stores.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:15 pm
Meghan sighed, "Well who says you're invited to my birthday anyway?" She asked with a gentle laught as she fluffed her hair a bit, before climbing out of the car and making her way towards the computer store. She slung her purse over her shoulder as she puled the door open and began to look around at the laptops.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 pm
He pouted for a moment, then hurried out and followed her. "I dunno'...who says I'm not..", he muttered, and began following close behind her in the store, somewhat nervously. It was his money on the line, here, after all. "Ehm... how about a really cheap one?", he asked hesitantly. As if that would work.  

Eruditus

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:33 pm
Meghan laughed, it was a pretty musical sound. "Yeah no. My laptop was top of the line and customized just for me... It was a gift from my brother, before he died that is." She mumbled sadly, wiping her eyes a bit before shaking her head and continuing to look at the laptops. She gently fingered the locket around her neck, it had a picture of her and her brother, they were really close. She sighed as she looked around.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff