Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 pm
Falcon took a moment to analize the two sisters. It would appear that Kara was older by about a year, and she was the more social of the two while Natashee was obviously more bitter. But just who IS the beautiful sphinx who had offered a place he might rest for a little while?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:38 pm
kara knew that she would tell them who she was when she was ready. she looked at falcon. "so... were you born with thoughs wings?" she asked trying to bring up a converation, she was shy about talking to new people, and natashee didnt care.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:09 pm
Falcon eyes snapped open in surprise. He looked somewhat embarrassed. " I guess it was only a matter of time before someone noticed them." he admitted. "Yes I was born with these wings and if I may be so bold to ask might I unfurl them? They start killing me if theyre cramped up long enough." he told them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm
kara gave a little giggle, "of corse! i dont mind!"
natashee stood up. "i'm going to sit out side, ok?"
kara looked at her sister strangely, it seems she didnt like falcon. "uh, okay."
(i'm playing natashee too for a little while)  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 pm
(ok i get it)
He sighed in utter relief as he slipped off his rucksack and released his dark wings. He had of coarse checked in case they would knock anything over which luckily they didn't. He flapped them a few times to stretch them sending strong drafts of air into Karas face blowing her hair around, then he leaned against the wall much more relaxed then when his wings were folded. "So uh, you said you were going to Ka-star-uhs castle right?" he asked struggling over the pronounciation of the name. "Whats there that you want to get to so anxiously?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:43 pm
kara gave another giggle. "it's pernounced kuhts-sar-uh castle." she smiled, she felt happy that falco was talking to her, she wanted some friends. "i guess you can say, me and my sister are going there to get our revenge on the demons."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:09 am
Falcon cocked his head. "Revenge on demons huh? Well thats not what I was expecting. What do you wish to avenge?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 pm
''well" kara started to say, "i wish to avange my family," she started to twirl her hair around her finger, she always did that when she was nervuse. "um, my mother, father, and my two younger brothers were slaghtered."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm
Falcon felt for the two girls. He had never known his father and had barely know his mother so to lose ones famliy wasn't something he could relate to. "I'm sorry for you and your sisters loss." he told her sympatheticly. He noticed she was uncomforrable. "Well I never really had a family. I been traveling my entire life after my mom disappeared." which was true even after he had joined the mercanery team. "I bet its a great comfort still having your sister with you. She doesn't like me much does she?" he said smiling good-naturedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:17 pm
kara smiled. "oh, she doesnt like relly anyone." she glanced at natashee whom was sitting out side. "she dosent really trust anyone after the insedent." kara scrachted her head. "she, uh, fell in love with one of the demons who slaghtered our family."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm
Ouch. Falcon thought to himself. Then he nodded. "I can understand excatly how she feels. Lately I'm being betrayed by just about everyone I trust. I guess its different though. It was nothing romatic or anything. I'm not around girls much." he admitted. Then realising what he had said he started blushing. Badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am
kara could tell he didnt spend much time around girls, "you dont need to act all stiff," she said trying to ease him. "well, um," she thought for a moment. "how are you being betrayed?"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm
He hesitated. What would he say? Im being hunted by ruthless mercaneries I used to work with? He wasnt quite sure that was safe, after all he didnt know these girls well yet. But nonetheless he trusted them. "I recently deserted a group of mercanies I was in. And frankly they dont like deserters so now their scaveging the entire world trying to find me. And I suppose I've recently learned that even friends will betray you for the right price." he admitted sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:58 pm
kara got up and sat right next to falcon. "dont say that..." she told him with a smile, "not everyone's the same..."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm
He looked her in the eyes and smiled. He could tell that for once he'd found a true friend. "Thats truly comforting to know. Anyways thats the whole reason I'm here. I'm traveling around in order to escape them. TI decided to try the desert region since two of them dont like extreme climates. Thats not gonna stop them from hunting me of coarse but it does give me a slight advantage." he informed Kara.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff