Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElkiLiger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:13 am
Gaia Name: ElkiLiger

Likes: Anime - mainly Classic Zoids and Yu-Gi-Oh! My fave Zoids character is O'Connell, because he is soooo cute, and my fave YGO character is Seto Kaiba. (Well, duh... that's why I'm here!)

Dislikes: Joey at times. Tea's speeches. Wow, I sound like Kaiba. Only he was dislike Joey ALL the time. I also dislike my brother.

What got you into Seto: his super-cute, cool looks, his looks, his Blue Eyes, and his looks. ^-^

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: Meow?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:26 am
Gaia Name: Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild  

Ryuuki-chan

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:23 pm
Ryuuki-chan

Likes: Yuugiou, Seto, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, heart yaoi heart rping, cosplaying, yuri, drawing doujinshi, manga, anime, Grave of the Fireflies (best. movie. EVER)

Dislikes: BUSH, anti-gay/racist people, people who hate anime because it's 'for kids', people who judge yuugiou on it's dub version, tomatoes, sibling pairings (cousins I can deal with)

What got you into Seto: His past. I'm a sucker for tragic pasts (see above favorite characters xp )

Other: Favorite Seto pairings are Seto/Malik and Seto/Yugi, proud member of the YGO yaoi guild

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:40 pm
Gaia Name: Death T-2

Likes: Seto, bishies, anything YGO, Japan, Pocky n' squid, angsty fanstuff

Dislikes: Yaoi, hypocrits of Japanese food, Richard Simmons and certain other celebraties, pointless flamers (like flaming her for not liking yaoi stare ), being sick, stickers on fruits

What got you into Seto: At first I was into Yami, but then I kept thinking about locking Seto in a cage and stealing his trenchcoats. Once I pictured him in a tutu that settled it for me

Other: I don't like yaoi, yuri, or hentai in general, but that doesn't mean I don't like the people! Some of my best friends love yaoi. Of course, I do have this one hentai-ish Seto pic I drew a while back... Also proud to have over 200 Seto pics (very small I know but I'm working on it!)  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:40 pm
Gaia Name: Pixiestixryu

Real Name: Mallory, but I'm rarely called that... nicknames so many nick-names @_@

Likes: Drawing, anime, sugar, dancedancerevolution, all things shiny, and every card game I have ever played

Dislikes: Bush, 4kids entertainment, People who ignore me crying

What got you into Seto: Just started watching the show one day, and what can I say... I'm just a sucker for the psychos, and the shiny shiny dragons *_*

Rk in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: sugar rushes are not uncommon for me. I'll understand if somebody takes me out with a tranquilizer every now and then. o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:25 pm
Gaia Name: Demongirlmary

Dislikes: Science teacher

What got you into Seto: His looks!

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other:I'm going out with msknight88! heart ANd I have almost anything Kaiba!And I'm welcome to anybody that wants to be my friend!I LOVE GETTING NEW FRIENDS!

Demongirlmary

Ryuuki-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:40 pm
Demongirlmary
Gaia Name: Demongirlmary

Dislikes: Science teacher

What got you into Seto: His looks!

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other:I'm going out with msknight88! heart ANd I have almost anything Kaiba!And I'm welcome to anybody that wants to be my friend!I LOVE GETTING NEW FRIENDS!

Someone else with my name! *huggles* And Death T-2, I promise not to plame you for not liking yaoi so long as you don't flame me for liking it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:23 pm
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

eek I loved Grave of the Fire flies, I was the most sad anime I have ever seen! crying

That movie is so sad! I cried when he burned her body! crying crying crying  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:18 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

I know! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:03 pm
Gaia Name: Atemus Girl

Likes: Yu-Gi-Oh & InuYasha anime and manga! Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, also love watching scary movies.. lol. Favourite characters on YGO: Per A'a Atemu, Yugi, Hem Ntjr Seth, Seto, Joey, Akifa, Bakura, Marik, Mahaado, and Mana.. I know I'm forgetting someone.. uh.. Serenity. ^.^ The music from both Anime's (ex. 'No Matter What' from YGO, and 'Every Heart' from IY)

Dislikes: people who treat others by how they look, yaoi (except for the AtemuxSeth pairing *wink, wink*) spinach, hate having to wear glasses, want contacts, but can't seem to put them in, lol.. and the surgery (which my sister got done) is TOO expensive.. crying oh well.. *shrugs* some day..

What got you into Seto: Hm.. well when I started watching it, I didn't like him at all.. my most favourite is Atemu/Yugi, and he always made remarks to him, but now that I understand what he's gone through.. (ex. childhood) I can see why he's so bitter. I have grown to like him more though, and also his past self: Seth.

Other: HEY SANA!! I was able to join!! xd

Atemus Girl

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:57 pm
Gaia Name:SetoBatman

Likes:Yu-Gi-Oh, Comic Books, Super Heroes, Wolf's rain, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Vandread, Samurai X, Read or Die, Ghost in the Shell, Super Milk chan, Cowboy Bebop, Big O, Rave Master, Lupin the third, writing, drawing, video games (especially RPGs) and making sigs.

Dislikes: Yu-Gi-Oh haters, D.I.C.E., Duel Masters, Digimon, Re-runs, First-Person shooters, Grand theft auto series, Xbox, Joey and the Mokuba and seto pairing.

What got you into Seto: Yu-Gi-Oh was the anime that got me back into Anime. I was watching a lot of it and I LOVED how seto would say all of the stuff I would say to Joey. This then inspired my first FanFic (I didn't post it because it was horrible).

Rank in the Guild: Crew

Other: I'm the Adoption center owner!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:09 pm
moonstar_saphira
Gaia Name: moonstar_saphira

Likes: Yu-Gi-Oh & InuYasha anime and manga! Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, also love watching scary movies.. lol. Favourite characters on YGO: Per A'a Atemu, Yugi, Hem Ntjr Seth, Seto, Joey, Akifa, Bakura, Marik, I know I'm forgetting someone.. uh.. Serenity. ^.^ The music from both Anime's (ex. 'No Matter What' from YGO, and 'Every Heart' from IY)

Dislikes: people who treat others by how they look, yaoi (except for the AtemuxSeth pairing *wink, wink*) spinach, hate having to wear glasses, want contacts, but can't seem to put them in, lol.. and the surgery (which my sister got done) is TOO expensive.. crying oh well.. *shrugs* some day..

What got you into Seto: Hm.. well when I started watching it, I didn't like him at all.. my most favourite is Atemu/Yugi, and he always made remarks to him, but now that I understand what he's gone through.. (ex. childhood) I can see why he's so bitter. I have grown to like him more though, and also his past self: Seth.

Other: HEY SANA!! I was able to join!! xd

xd Welcome Jenn-chan!!!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:15 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd Welcome Jenn-chan!!!

*huggles* Thanks, Sana-chan!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:02 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying  

Ryuuki-chan

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:48 am
Ryuuki-chan
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba Lily
Ryuuki-chan

I thought the saddest part was when they were walking along, and Seita was feeding Setsuko some rice they found on the ground. So sad! crying
Very sad!  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces