Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:52 pm
itachi, sasuke, or garra  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:29 pm
My favorite is Shikamaru, because he is VERY smart but doesn't show it...also he is lazy like me xd  

Mana Tomo-chan

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 224,462 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Morgana's Dress
Demonic Anklets
Black Gloves
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Demonic Anklets
Demonic Anklets
Lunar Cloak
Shadow Spirit
Mythic Hair  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 pm
I like Shino and Kiba.

Kiba because he's savage and cool.
Shino because he has bugs living inside him that fight for him and stuff. IWANTTHOSEBUGS!!!! xd  

Seiryn Arcess Rynthryx

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lovemoth

Fuzzy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 pm
My top four (in no particular order):

1. Naruto -

Because I just like him.. despite how unrealistic he is. I mean, how can anyone be so determined, so powerful, kind, and just so NARUTO?! His flaws (obnoxious, loud, annoying, clueless, etc.) I love also. ^-^ I like how he's always accepting everyone and making everyone around him feel good. He makes me want to be a made-up character...

2. Menma -

People probably don't even remember him because he was just a character who died in a filler, but still... he's so kind. When he was injured and people thought he couldn't move, he just woke up in the middle of the night to fix the fence so as to prevent intruders from attacking the small village. crying He's always willing to help, he can play an instrument, he likes kids, he was Naruto's good friend for awhile... and he sacrificed himself for the villagers who spited him. So saaaaaad. Mennnnmaaaa.

3. Gaara -

One word describes him all: COOL. <3 But seriously, I look up to him. He endured a lot, and he had enough strength to change from a bad guy to a good guy. He's just one heck of a kazekage. I even feel ashamed that I disliked him at the beginning too...

4. Kakashi -

Hmm... I'm not sure of the reason. He's just... oh, great, the only word I can think of is... cool. -_- Oh, right, and I like his slim physique, his insane white hair, his droopy eyelids, and his mysteriousness... ooooooh. I always wonder how he looks like behind that mask. Hm, besides the appearance, it just feels safe being around him because he's so clever, skillful, and experienced. AH! Also, when he smiles (although you can see his smile), you can tell when his eyes turn into a slight upside-down "u".

I also dislike some characters:

1. Itachi -

He's too powerful and DISGUSTING. He's not even a man for killing his whole clan, including his own family. But I like how he's in the manga/anime, because without him, the whole series would be a lot more BORING. Still, there's no reason this dude is forgiveable.

2. Neji -

I know he's not a bad guy, and I don't HATE him like I hate Itachi, but I just don't really like him. I see him as someone who cares more about completing missions than going out of the way to save a life (like Naruto). I don't remember why I think of him that way, but there was this episode where it made him look like that. He's cool... but there's something missing in him.

3. Sasuke -

He betrays him friend just for revenge. I guess it's understandable that he's a little haywire in his thinking, but he seems so sneaky. He's like someone who would use you just for his own benefit. So I dislike his distrusworthiness. He made everyone who has known him sad while he doesn't feel a thing. I feel bad for him too.

4. Sakura -

Hehehh.... o_o;; Sakura became so accomplished. She's almost perfect in everything. I don't dislike her, I guess. I'm only jealous. LAWL.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:10 pm
yondaime (4th hokage) because he is the coolest  

mito57

hinaruto33

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 am
hinata- she reminds me so much of myself and i hope she can finally confess her love to naruto  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:50 pm
From the recent chapters, I'ld say Deidara  

dazzle dazzle dazzle

xxKazokuxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm
1. Uchiha Itachi because he's calm, collected, and overall the silent, but deadly ninja with skills that pwn.

2. Nara Shikamaru because he and I are a lot alike. Smart and lazy, but we can hold our own in a fight.

3. Uzumaki Naruto, he's had a s**t life but instead of going emo like Sasuke he's fighting to make people notice him as more than just a monster.

4. Hatake Kakashi....well, his Sharingan is cheap as hell, but I mean...he's Kakashi... he's got skill.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:17 pm
my favorites are neji and hinata
same clan and sorta opposites at the beginning
i like neji because i like the cool guys who have enough strength to change for the better.
hinata: shy,silent around naruto( or in general) but anyone likes the shy but still friendly type of people.  

arcanus15

FiishHeads

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:27 am
Kakashi and Gaara cuz they're both so cool and hot too =P

and i'm starting to like Naruto more since hes always so stupid n funny  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:22 am
im thinking maybe kimimaro or zabuza both of those guys are pretty hardcore  

Keora Kuragami

Versatile Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vaughntastic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 pm
Naurto shikamaru and hinata cause they rock!!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff