Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Naruto Talk
what if someone said they hated naruto what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Usually when someone tells me they hate Naruto, it's because they think the dub is stupid. I just tell them the original is different and they shouldn't be saying anything unless they know what they're talking about. Once someone didn't care what I said and started "acting like a ninja" (did a terrible job -_-') whenever he saw me. I just did it back till he got bored, it was fun xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 pm
it's already happened. poor kile, never saw it coming ninja we dont talk about him anymore sweatdrop  

Scanmo

Distant Starlite

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Sorry Boys....

Really nothing......who cares about those peoples' opinions? In fact none of my friends except two know me well enough to know I like Naruto....

...It's A Girl's Thing!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm
I would go "...ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! Ninjas rock! heart "  

Blonde_Goth613

Wealthy Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500

Creampuff Mojo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm
They would be crazy...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 pm
okayy if someone said tht thy hate naruto thn i`ll get my friend and jump thm after skool cuz no should say tht!!!!!!  

vampirelover1414

4,850 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xaminia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 am
If someone said they hate Naruto I would take out my cellphone, call Itachi and say to him "ITACHI! GET HERE FAST! I WANT YOU TO KILL THIS NARUTO HATER IN FRONT OF ME!". Then, I would laugh my head off at how scared that person is xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm
I would Say AMATERASU!!!!http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/Pein/Naruto__Sasuke__s_Amaterasu_by_Amat.jpg  

DrkLucifer

Quotable Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Glikoi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:21 am
RASENGAN them in the face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 pm
I would strap them to a chair and force them to watch all the episodes lol its not considered kidnapping if they enjoy it.
burning_eyes  

H011YW00D_UND34D

Hikari_Ryuu_Kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:13 pm
I would give them the ol' "A thousand years of death!!" justu -__- lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 am
i wud do this -mangekyou sharingan- "u r now traped in the nightmare relm u will be here for 72 hours suffering in endless agony" until u say naruto is the greatest  

rogue_rapper

3,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

wan heart

Lonely Student

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Serious response: I would demand the person provide a detailed explanation of why he hates Naruto, search his argument for any inconsistencies, point them out, provide a few points of my own, and then promptly leave the conversation at the door forever or until he brings it up again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:01 pm
All you people seem so nice! Well i would slap them across the face or pinch them really hard unitl they bleed and keep on yelling "FOOL!" Naruto is the best anime and i you dont like it your just a hater cause you know you dont have the ninja skilllzz ninja heart  

ChibiVampire56

Naruto Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces