Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Since when did fetii have diaries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:06 pm
I laughed when I saw that.

Of course, I'm going to Hell when I die anyway, so take that as you will. xd

Did anyone else find it weird that the thing's eyes turned red when it said "mama"? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:47 pm
Espeko

Actually.. the diary was never meant to be against abortion or anything. It's a flash movie made by a flash artist on DA. It's not any sort of rant-y movie, either, it's simply a joke. The person who posted the diaries stole it from him. It's not stolen word for word, but you can tell it's the same thing. >_>;;

The movie IS called 'the diary of an unborn child', though. It's not meant to be bad or anything.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22661479/

You must admit, the movie is pretty funny. XD
ROFL

Good to know... I love DevArt. I love the person who made that.

HOMYGOD, THE FETUS HAS NO PUPILS. DEMON FETUS.
eek  

S. Shark

Yi Min

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:33 pm
Espeko
SunflowerGoddess
Okay, so I was rather bored with no one being online, and was searching around pro-life Livejournal communities, just to see how much wrong information I could find scattered about. I stumbled upon this.

Just.... ugh. Just as bad was a little icon a few posts up with a picture of a fetus and text reading "Keep your hands off of my body!".

The person who posted this said "If you do not cry reading this, you must be dead.". I cried, all right. I cried tears of laughter. And tears of annoyance at the fact that some pro-lifers are so desperate to save kyeeute wittle bayyybeees that they resort to using propoganda and misinformation in attempts to get their "message" across.

Quote:

"The Diary Of An Unborn Child"

October 5 - Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, I am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

October 19 - Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

October 25 - My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

November 2 - I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother�s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

November 12 - Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I�ll be able to stroke my mother�s hair with them.

November 20 - It wasn�t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

November 25 - My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don�t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

December 10 - My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has.

December 13 - I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

December 24 - I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup,tup-tup. You�ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

December 28 - Today my mother killed me.

Actually.. the diary was never meant to be against abortion or anything. It's a flash movie made by a flash artist on DA. It's not any sort of rant-y movie, either, it's simply a joke. The person who posted the diaries stole it from him. It's not stolen word for word, but you can tell it's the same thing. >_>;;

The movie IS called 'the diary of an unborn child', though. It's not meant to be bad or anything.

The person from DA must of seen the journal before. Because it was handed to me in a class.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:43 pm
Yi Min
Espeko
SunflowerGoddess
Okay, so I was rather bored with no one being online, and was searching around pro-life Livejournal communities, just to see how much wrong information I could find scattered about. I stumbled upon this.

Just.... ugh. Just as bad was a little icon a few posts up with a picture of a fetus and text reading "Keep your hands off of my body!".

The person who posted this said "If you do not cry reading this, you must be dead.". I cried, all right. I cried tears of laughter. And tears of annoyance at the fact that some pro-lifers are so desperate to save kyeeute wittle bayyybeees that they resort to using propoganda and misinformation in attempts to get their "message" across.

Quote:

"The Diary Of An Unborn Child"

October 5 - Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, I am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.

October 19 - Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

October 23 - My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.

October 25 - My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

November 2 - I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother�s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

November 12 - Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I�ll be able to stroke my mother�s hair with them.

November 20 - It wasn�t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

November 25 - My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don�t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

December 10 - My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has.

December 13 - I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

December 24 - I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly: tup-tup,tup-tup. You�ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

December 28 - Today my mother killed me.

The person from DA must of seen the journal before. Because it was handed to me in a class.

Huh? He made the flash himself.. o_o  

LoveMuffins

S. Shark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:53 am
Espeko

He could've been copying the thing. *shrug* It does say he just made the flash, not the actual diary... it's a funny flash all the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:03 pm
that sacred me

AHHH!

DEMON FETUS WITH ITS STRANGE FETUSY PENCILS INSIDE THE WOMB TO CRAFT MYSTERIOUS LETTERS IN THE PERFECT ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

@.@ Not to mention it's a member of Hitler's Arian Race....

...and it's eyes glowed red when it said mommy

.....o.o Man I'd stab myself in the gut if I had a dream that a fetus started talking to me...  

Gestapo de Capo

LoveMuffins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:41 pm
sybex Shark
Espeko

He could've been copying the thing. *shrug* It does say he just made the flash, not the actual diary... it's a funny flash all the same.

You're right, he could have. ^^; It's more likely he created it, though, since he took the time to make the flash movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:28 pm
Seleana
that sacred me

AHHH!

DEMON FETUS WITH ITS STRANGE FETUSY PENCILS INSIDE THE WOMB TO CRAFT MYSTERIOUS LETTERS IN THE PERFECT ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

@.@ Not to mention it's a member of Hitler's Arian Race....

...and it's eyes glowed red when it said mommy

.....o.o Man I'd stab myself in the gut if I had a dream that a fetus started talking to me...
yeah scary scary  

GIoom

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:14 pm
Espeko
sybex Shark
Espeko

You're right, he could have. ^^; It's more likely he created it, though, since he took the time to make the flash movie.
Maybe not. Going through his gallery, he's made a lot of them... I'd say you'd just have to ask him or somethin' to be sure. .__.;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:36 pm
Quote:
Well, I wrote a real "Dear Mommy" letter

Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus

I wrote that. xd

Maybe it was a little exaggerated regarding the possible outcome of the fetus's future, but then again, why is the fetus writing a letter in the first place? confused

I hate those letters.

Avani

Deformography

Liberal Genius

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:35 pm
Avani
Quote:
Well, I wrote a real "Dear Mommy" letter

Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus

I wrote that. xd

Maybe it was a little exaggerated regarding the possible outcome of the fetus's future, but then again, why is the fetus writing a letter in the first place? confused

I hate those letters.

Ooh! Maybe we should have a "Dear Mommie" letter contest! See who can come up with the best one, that'd be damn cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:08 pm
I KNOW WHERE THE SONG CAME FROM!!!

Let me tell you, it's disturbing.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/10/the_secret_of_l.html  

Foofbunny

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:48 am
I give it an 11.5/10 in the 'Unintentionally/Pathetically Hilarious' category, Sam. This kind of greatness will never be seen again.. crying Hold me, man! It's too much!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:23 am
I laughed through that entire flash... of course the thing that set me off was: Warning: This animation has a talking fetus in it.

Classic. Absolutely classic.  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:51 pm
I found "Li'l Markie's" livejournal. GO WRITE SNARKY COMMENTS INTO IT AND BOOM biggrin DDD

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lil_markie/

AND THE SECRETS OF LI'L MARKIE REVEALED!

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/10/the_secret_of_l.html

(Go there to view some really, really scary s**t)  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff