Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 am
I used my first Masterball on Palkia.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 am
I catch all my legendary pokemans with pokeballs.

Tonberry caught Groudon with a net ball. xD  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

derty laundry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 am
TtheHero
I still remember when I was lucky enough to catch Rayquaza with an Ultra ball.

Darn thing was reduced to 1 HP. it used Rest.

Then I whittled it down to one AGAIN, while it slept.

Chucked a ball, and bam.

I'm still wondering how I pulled that off.

I caught Palkia with an ultra ball. My master ball was wasted on a Snover by my kid cousin while I was asleep burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 am
Meta_Fish
I know, I was just thinking about that. But can't you use your items in the Safari Zone? Can you use a Master Ball there? I'm sure that's what I used it on...

No, you can't use any of your own Pokeballs in the Safari Zone, but Chansey also appear in Cerulean Cave, at level 64 if I remember correctly. 3nodding  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:53 am
RoseSpirit
Meta_Fish
I know, I was just thinking about that. But can't you use your items in the Safari Zone? Can you use a Master Ball there? I'm sure that's what I used it on...

No, you can't use any of your own Pokeballs in the Safari Zone, but Chansey also appear in Cerulean Cave, at level 64 if I remember correctly. 3nodding
Aha! That was it! I remember looking around, and it's in one of those cages outside the Safari Zone, right? It said something about only being a "chance" to catch it, and I never found one in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:16 am
Meta_Fish
RoseSpirit
Meta_Fish

Aha! That was it! I remember looking around, and it's in one of those cages outside the Safari Zone, right? It said something about only being a "chance" to catch it, and I never found one in there.

Yeah, I remember that Chansey now. I don't think I've ever caught a Chansey in the Safari Zone either, though. Safari Balls definitely do not stand up to them at all. XD;  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:36 am
I actually saved my first master ball for Mewtwo. You know why? I actually forgot I had it for most of the game. xd
Quote:
I still remember when I was lucky enough to catch Rayquaza with an Ultra ball.

Darn thing was reduced to 1 HP. it used Rest.

Then I whittled it down to one AGAIN, while it slept.

Chucked a ball, and bam.

I'm still wondering how I pulled that off.

Ah, I never caught Rayquaza. I was too lazy. xd
I did, however, catch Latios on my Sapphire with a Timer Ball using the E-Reader and the ticket-card thing that Nintendo Power sent me. It couldn't run like it usually does, so it was like a usual legendary battle. Except I either kept killing it, or id kept destroying me, considering a good portion of my party was poison-based.
So I was forced to use my Mistress of Mayhem, Rose. (Can you guess what pokemon she was? sweatdrop ) I remember it well, seeing as it's a strategy I've used many times since. By sheer coincedence, her moveset had turned out to be Grasswhistle--Leech Seed--Ingrain--Giga Drain. I just had to go down the list. xd I actually ended up killing it several times by accident, even though it had Recover. I ran out of Ultra Balls, and figured it had been one hell of a long battle, so I threw a Timer Ball at it. I remember being surprised that I hadn't tried that before. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:40 am
Pokemon Blue, I think I was 6 and I used my Master Ball on Mewtwo. xD (Has anyone gotten Mew from the bug in the game? I didn't T-T)  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:47 am
I know when I used it in blue, I read the description of the ball and im like cool. I think either caught a magikarp or that large bired Fearow i think it was called o.o. And in Ruby I caught Rayquaza with a pokeball after catching Groudon with my masterball. I still remember took 73 tries with pokeballs. 40 ultra, 20 great and 13 pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 pm
lmao. Nah, I'm pretty sure I used mine on Mewtwo.
This reminds me of when I found my first Great Ball. I was like, wtf. I kept trying to use it randomly during the non-battle parts. My seven year-old brain did not foresee the possibility that there could be a capturing device that worked better than a Pokeball. But hey, no one ever talked about them in the show or anything, or at least not when I watched.  

Doctor Starberry Jade

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm
I actually knew exactly what to do with it, mostly because of the giant Pokemon information chain that circulated around everyone my age.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:29 pm
I used my red version masterball on mewtwo since it was the only legendary I saw XD in fact I didnt even figure out how to get to moltres till after catching mewtwo. xp  

teh_n00b_huntr

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:43 pm
bleu_flame
Pokemon Blue, I think I was 6 and I used my Master Ball on Mewtwo. xD (Has anyone gotten Mew from the bug in the game? I didn't T-T)
Yes, yes I did  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:59 pm
I'm pretty sure my first was used on one of the birds, or Mewtwo.

It was quite possibly Articuno, though.
Although I seem to distinctly remember Zapdos.
And then crying when I saw Mewtwo at it's level.

Yeah, that was a fun time.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:13 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, yes I did

I got a Mew on Yellow through an event while I was in Pewter City my first playthrough. It was my baby. heart

Then my cousin found out I had one, got the trade cloning backwards, and deleted it. That's the only time I've cried over a video game.

Anyway, I used my first Master Ball on Mewtwo. I was told about him by friends, so I knew to save it.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff