View Results

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Anima_Raptor
A Spartan sheild ight be able to take a 9mm... but im sure anything bigger (or pointier) then that would go right through...

Now how about another question; pit those same 300 Spartans against a squad of SEALS... even match?

And btw, Hunt for the Red October is a badass book. Loved it from beginning to end. ^__^
The movie was a little boring, but still a good movie. I'll have to make a point of getting the book some day. My reading queue is kinda full at the moment. I'm working on finishing one of my grandpas Mack Bolan books then I'm going to read my Splinter Cell book that just came in, after that I spotted U-571 so I'll probably read that too. It's gonna take some time though. I've been working on this Mack Bolan book for like a week and I'm only 100 pages in. Obviously I'm not much of a reader.
The Red October book was horrible. It took me three or four YEARS to get bored enough to chug through Chapter 5. So ******** boring I couldn't stay focused and read it, but I didn't want to skip it because I felt I'd be missing something.

And then I went on to read the entire Op-Center and Net Force series.

Really? I loved Red October, but that may have just been because i was already ******** nuts over it just from the movie. I've read most of the other "main storyline" books. Haven't splintered off into the netforce stuff yet.
I haven't read any of the Jack Ryan books other than Red October, but I've read most of the other storylines (except the Power Plays stuff). Net Force was hilarious at times, especially when the guys in the military wing make fun of their CO for carrying a Thompson and a wheelgun into battle when everyone else is using polymer.

Op Center ******** pissed me off when they killed off half the cast. Wanted to strangle Tom Clancy for that one.

I highly recomend the Jack Ryan storyline. My favorite has to be Rainbow Six, that was a hilarious book at times, and also so kick a** battles with some awesome gun descriptions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:19 am
war_junky 91
You would be slaughtered trying to take down the spartan army down with a divison of Abrams, let alone an Uzi, not to mention the number of rounds in a magazine for an Uzi, even the high capacity ones.

Oh and on a more awesome/scary note. My new girlfriend's father helps make Abrams for a living.

k now im confused, are we talking about spartans from greece or spartans from halo? The halo thing in op kinda added to the confusion.  

-GP-ninja

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces