Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Aisling froze. She thought to herself-[Did he.....How did he see me?] It was then she realized that she was visible to him. He did not come after her as she had expected him to. Both confused and curious she sent another message to him but remained by the tree, "Adam.....not hunt.....me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:52 pm
“Well I haven’t said if you’ve got in yet.” Natasha teased witha wink. “A lot of this job is about intuition, I like you and you seem like you can hold yourself well. And short of throwing a demon at you, there isn’t a lot more I can do to see if you have the right material for the job.”
Natasha leant back in her seat again with a slightly smug smile. In truth, she as much wanted these apprentices to act as house help as she did them to help her with the impending darkness that the oracles seemed to warn off. They could be entirely useless as exorcists, but as long as they could clean a toilet she would be happy.
“I suppose I should ask how much you’re expecting to be paid. My intention is that you take up residency in this mansion and, provided that you earn your keep, you get fed, a roof over your head, and some pocket money. Things will improve once you show some skill. Does that sound fair? ”
She was momentarily interrupted by the doors opening. She expected to see Adam return, but instead she saw a slightly unusual young man. Her ‘spider senses’ immediately began to tingle.
“Oh, hello. You here for the apprentichip?” she asked.

Adam turned back to her, and this time gave her a softer look.
“No. I am not here to hunt you. Not if you wish to remain here. But I warn you, if there is even the smallest speck evil in your soul then there may be others who are prowling to take you down to where you do not belong. That is the risk you run by remaining on Earth.”

[Natasha’s such an arse, she just wants a lackey -haha]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 pm
Lilith looked back at the man too.
"Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get paid but that'd be lovely as well. I don't mind doing some chores to earn my keep. That sounds entirely fair."

[Aww, that's mean. xD]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:03 pm
Natasha smiled and held out a hand.
"It seems like we have a deal then."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:06 pm
(Well I guess ill join mrgreen sounds like fun.)

Gaianame:Andy_1134
Name: Nikoli
Race: Human
Age (& how old they look): 18 looks 17
Apearance:User Image
Weapons(?): Crusaders edge sword and Holy shot revolver
Skills: Exorsing demons. Holy Barier, Saints cross attack, Holy Seal
Religion: Nikoli belives in chris but also sees things in other religions.
Personality: Although a templar he dosent follow the churches modle of Act holy and dont piss off any demons that dont wana start a fight. Most of time he can seem distant but some how careing.
Bio: Nikoli was young when he was taken in by the church he grew up like most any child happy sometimes sad but. When he grew up he became distant when his team was almost completly destroyed by a demon ambush. Now he works alone.
Other:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 pm
Lilith shook hands with Natasha and grinned.
"It seems we do. I suppose we'll be getting to know each other better then, I look forward to it."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:10 pm
[ welcome! biggrin just fyi, I might only manage a couple of posts then I've got to go to bed. e_e]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:12 pm
Although her face did not express it a surge of relief overcame Aisling when she heard Adam's word of not hunting her. But then she pondered a moment about the rest.

She stepped out from behind the tree and stared at Adam. In a bewildered and low voice she sent him another message, "...Remain.....yes.....want to......remember.....can not......lost.....alone........." She looked to Adam sadly as if to cry, her head tilted to one side, "Others....hunt me....yes.....I am......evil?....."

The ground became frosted around her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:12 pm
(Okay Ill jumpin once I get an opening mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:14 pm
dragontamer363
[ welcome! biggrin just fyi, I might only manage a couple of posts then I've got to go to bed. e_e]

crying *looks to sky and shakes fist* Curse you time difference.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363

crying *looks to sky and shakes fist* Curse you time difference.....

((Noooo.... I always forget about time differences. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm
[aww thanks smile
tell me about it haha. But it is almsot 1.30 am here, and I've got to get up at 8 xp haha]

“me too.” Natssha said

--
Adam stood up when she revealed herself and walked over. His face became a picture of sympathy and he placed a hand on her shoulder. “You can’t remember? “ he frowned a little, unsure of how to immediately help her, but he felt her distress. “I will help you.” He said quietly, although his heart knew it was the right thing to do his brain instantly wondered what advantage he could get by taking her under his wing - if other demons found out he assisted her, and yet did not pass her over, he could only expect interrogation and torture when he inevitably had to return back to hell. He could only hope that she was not important enough for the demons to take any real notice of her.
He shook his head when she asked if she was evil, and immediately felt the weight of those words. He’d asked himself that same question many times before. “no, no..i don’t believe you are evil. But we all have sins in one form or another, and when we are vulnerable they can come back to haunt us.”
He ignored the cold she exuded and took her hands in his own. “don’t be afraid of me.” He said, and then finally decided to show her his real form. With barley a sound his large bat-like wings appeared and unfolded, his fangs returned and his halo shone once more.
“Do you trust me?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm
(Mine as well start while DTs still on.)

Nikoli Sprinted throught the woods. His left hand holding the Sheath of his sword. He looked to his right The black shadows raced beside him. He quickly glanced to his left More shadows. "Damn these things just dont give up." Nikoli said as he sped up. The sadows raced under him. At the last seconed He jumped avoideing the claws of the demons. He raced forword He saw a group of people talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Adam instantly span aroudn as Nikoli burst into the scenes, his wings fully extended in surprise. he wa susdenly very aware that he was fully revealed to a tsranger. but then he was even more aware of demons in teh area.
"ah.."

[argh! relaly got to go! sorry! stressed ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items