Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm
" if you ask me to...and you dont have to call me princess....but..i do worry of your main customers.." She said biting her lip." i mean i dont want to cause discord to you and yoru club. "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 pm
He laughed. "I like calling you princess. Please come back." He hesitated, "The other customers will just have to deal with it. I'm sure you'll find your own place among the host, seeing as your related to the twins you can pretty much do whatever." he had wanted to say since your with me but he didn't think she'd appreatiat that. "We've had our share of discord, we can handle it."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm
She chuckled." if you'll protect me Prince Tamaki.... i'll come back..." she said softly feeling close to him." mmm i'd prefer not to use my family ties.." she said sitting up in her bed and looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:02 pm
He smiled hearing the ruffle of something, paper, sheets, perhaps. "stick close and there will be nothing to worry about." He chuckled.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 pm
" i feel so safe now "s he said hugging one of her knees. she sighed." well i must bid thee adieu....Good nigh my prince....i cant wait to see you again tomorrow.."S he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 pm
"Aye" He watched as the first stare blinking into exsistance in the darkening sky. "Good night good night parting is suck sweet sorrow, so I will say good night till it be morrow." He smiled "Can't wait to see you princess. Sleep well."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 pm
The next day in Advanced French, Mikoto sat writing her notes about her verbs in her notebook trying to ignore whom was seated right next to her. She smiled at the prince once or twice but did try for her school work.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:46 pm
He watched her out of the corner of his eyes. She smiled at him and he smiled back, she was so beautiful that he couldn't help smiling. He slide a paper into her notes when the teacher wasn't looking.
You look beautiful today princess
He paid attention very well and prided himself in not letting her distract him, for the most part. But she was there and he wanted to watch her. He couldnt' wait for the host club.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:48 pm
She chuckled at the note and after class gathered her things. this was her last class of the day and she smiled over at him. " well then...i shall see you at host club prince..." She smiled back at him and walked off before he could do anything and soon was in the art room. She picked up her small canvas and a bunch of oil paints. She then decided to make her way towards the music room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Tamaki's last class was a ballroom class. He stood with his shoes off his blue jacket folded over a chair and his white shirt rolled up to his elbows. The girl in his arms was one of his customers. She danced well but he was an advanced dance, he was the teachers assistante for the novice class and it make him crave someone who could really dance and keep up with his face paced spins and turns and tricks and flares.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Mikoto could see him through the doors window as she aided around the school waiting for him. She waved a bit and yawned before she walked off. She heard the days last bell and sat near the music room painting on the small canvas with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:27 pm
He had wanted to chased after her but patiently taught the class how to waltz one step at a time. When the bell rang he was out of the gym and to the music room in a minute flat. He was only slightly out of breath but he looked charming none the less. He let out a breath as he passed through the doors and fell onto a couch. No one but the club was there and they just chuckled and went back to what they were doing.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:42 pm
She chuckled whens he saw him pass her and just watched the door sanding in a minute or two after finishing a flower. She opened the door her hands in her bags, She herself was out of the hideous yellow dress and in designer boots, skirt, and blouse. This revealed her curves and she looked up smiling." hello Boys "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 am
he looked at her and his mouth went dry. He searched for words to describe her but nothing could. He thought she was beautiful in the yellow dress, so was... a goddess in her own style. That was the best he could do and it didn't even come close. Perfect, amazing, exquiset. All the words that came to mind didn't even come close. He stopped slowtching and stood up and smiled at her. There was something in his eyes when he looked at her. A softer warmer gentler look than what he gave his customers. What she got was the real thing and all of it. he looked forward to his time with her later. He walked to her leaning to wisper in her ear. "I hope your ready to race princess." He kissed her cheek and watched for her reaction.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 pm
She blushed but let a light scowl cover her face." hmm you'll be eating my face Tamaki-sama, and you have to earn your affections from me "S he said and chuckled seeing the twins protective looks. They quickly overtook her and set her down offering the tea and pastries away from Tamaki.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff