Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:59 pm
“I am Malice Hatter, Madd Hatter’s daughter, and you are in the rebel fortes, wonderland.” Mal said to the girl, “March Hair, at your service.” March said, and he bowed. “Madd Hatter, the original.” Hatter bowed and removed his hat. (BY THE WAY JUST because I right now am doing the March Hair, and the Madd Hatter, doesn’t mean anyone else can’t take them from me, I just needed them for a couple of posts, ok? Thanks!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 pm
Christine gave them all an incredilous expression. "Wonderland? Are you serious?" she asked but she could tell by their faces that they were. "Thats impossible Wonderland's just a...a...story made up by Lewis Carrol or something like that." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:04 pm
Alice looked around, a shocked expression on her face, "Wonderland?", she thought, the story from her childhood? "Christy? Do you see what I see? Or am I dellusional?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:57 pm
((Sorry, I've been gone the past few days. I was temporarily, permanently, away from all computers. Don't worry about why, just know that I'm back.
As for the elder Hatter saying "...when the Cheshire cat returns." I wouldn't count on it any time soon.
Think back, if you can, to the Wonderland stories. Even then, the Cheshire would appear at the most random and sometimes inconvenient times. No-one had a leash on this cat. It did whatever it wanted to, not what anyone else wanted it to, not even the Queen of Hearts.
To continue the markings of what makes up the Cheshire cat, I will type with the same reasoning, but to originalize the character, I will throw in and add a few twists to the character throughout the RP.
"He he he. Ha ha ha. Heh-heh-heh..." (Head fades away leaving only a laughing mouth.)
"See you later." (Mouth fades away, but laughter continues to echo in the air.) ))  

TY Charns
Crew

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm
(*Tries to grab mouth and starts running in it's direction* Nooooooo come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(HI!) Ok that's perfectly fine! Ofr now... twisted *Laughs evily, and mhinacaly* You all shall parrish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh? Oh I didn't say anything...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm
"Alice...I dont think your delusional." Christine said looking around. "But this sure isnt how I imagined Wonderland when GG told us those bedtime stories." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:29 pm
A tiny voice spoke up from inside one of the teapots on the table.
"Squeak! Wonderland wasn't always like this."
A little old mouse pushed the lid of the pot up and poked his head up.
"Oh sweet dearie! You've bought a friend this time. You see..." he shook his paw repremanding like at the Madd Hatter, "...I told you she'd come back for another spot of tea."
The senile mouse clearly thought that one of the two newcomers were the same girl that had stopped in for tea all those years back.
"Come, come, sit down..." He motioned to two nearby chairs. "...we'll tell you all that's happened since you've left. Just as soon as you tell us what you've been up to. Someone pour these two girls some tea."
Looking back at the two girls he reponded sheepishly, "I would do it, but I've had a bit too much to drink myself if you know what I mean."
He rubbed his belly gently as he laughed until a short bout of hiccups started up, causing him to fall back into the teapot momentarily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 pm
Christine looke down at the ancient mouse in surprise. "Thats a mouse. A mouse is talking." she said simply confused. She took her seat next to Alice. "I guess I did imagine him right." she muttered to no one in particular.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:05 pm
Alice looked around, moving her lips slightly as she retold herself the stories her great-grandmother, the first Alice, had told her. "Something went wrong here." she mumbled absently, "This isn't GG's Wonderland." She turned to the mouse, remembering the words on the side of the mirror, "I don't think we want any tea, tell us what has changed since my great-grandmother came here." Wait, she was going along with this? She was starting to creep herself out, she glanced nervously at Christine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 am
Christine gave her an assuring nod. She was just as confused as Alice but for Alices sake she would at least pretend she has everything under control. "Yes tell us. We both have a feeling alot has happened since our grandmother came here." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Mal bowed and poured the girls tea, “Well it’s good to see you mousy.” She touched Hares shoulder affectionately, “You know I served you tea once before, but you probably don’t remember” She then Kissed his cheek. “Call me if you need anything father.” She bowed and stepped through the doors into the camp, and off to a hidden place she called her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm
"I didnt know the Madd Hatter had a daughter." Christine murmured to Alice.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:34 pm
Alice nodded in wonderment, "I wonder who the mother is?" she murmured back. This was all to strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:18 pm
Mal Plopped down on several cushions she called a bed and flipped through a dairy, She flipped to a particular page.
And she read allowed;
DAY# 198, 1:00 PM,
Hatter looked at me again in the queen’s quart room; I think he may be starting to notice me.
4:59 PM
The queen was killed just thirty minutes ago, We all escaped to hatter’s house, with the Queen’s body, Luckily we have most of the chessmen on our side, but we are far out numbered. I was assigned to a chair in the council; I get to sit right next to Madd.
DAY# 210, 1:00 PM,
Hatter talks to me all the time, and now that the Wall has been built, and the cottages are in the building process. He has asked if I wished to sleep in his room with him, I took up the offer but I did it reluctantly, just so he wouldn’t think I was too eager to share even a room with him.

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:09 pm
"The queen was killed? By that do you mean the queen of hearts?" she asked. This was getting stranger and stranger.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff