Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your opinion
She just wants to protect Albion from repeating a tragic history
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
You don't plan all that kind of stuff and wait hundreds of years just to protect a future world; she's gotta be up to something
71%
 71%  [ 25 ]
Some other thrid option
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

EtherealAngelKazuo

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm
To further the controvery, consider this..

Before you kill Lucien in the Tattered Spire, back to the encounter on Hero Hill... Hammer asks what Lucien did with Theresa. Lucien replies, "Your fortune telling friend? I merely listened."

Add to that the logical link behind Murgo's gifts. If Theresa gave the Cursed Snowglobe, Cursed Skull, Spire Statue and Colosseum Model to Murgo to give to you (the hero), could we not also assume that it was Theresa that gave the Music Box to Murgo to sell in Old Town that fateful day?

From that, it seems very likely that Theresa is responsible for, in essence, everything that happened. And Lucien's comment on Hero Hill. He merely listened? Was it Theresa that spoke to Lucien and told him to do all the things he did? In one of his diary pages, Lucien writes that a blind seeress appeared to him in a dream and spoke to him. Did Theresa tell Lucien to rebuild the Spire, then give the Music Box to Murgo so that it would fall into your hands?

On a personal note, Theresa isn't good or evil. She simply is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 am
EtherealAngelKazuo
To further the controvery, consider this..

Before you kill Lucien in the Tattered Spire, back to the encounter on Hero Hill... Hammer asks what Lucien did with Theresa. Lucien replies, "Your fortune telling friend? I merely listened."

Add to that the logical link behind Murgo's gifts. If Theresa gave the Cursed Snowglobe, Cursed Skull, Spire Statue and Colosseum Model to Murgo to give to you (the hero), could we not also assume that it was Theresa that gave the Music Box to Murgo to sell in Old Town that fateful day?

From that, it seems very likely that Theresa is responsible for, in essence, everything that happened. And Lucien's comment on Hero Hill. He merely listened? Was it Theresa that spoke to Lucien and told him to do all the things he did? In one of his diary pages, Lucien writes that a blind seeress appeared to him in a dream and spoke to him. Did Theresa tell Lucien to rebuild the Spire, then give the Music Box to Murgo so that it would fall into your hands?

On a personal note, Theresa isn't good or evil. She simply is.

Wouldn't it also mean if it weren't for Theresa, Sparrow's Sister would still be alive? stare  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

EtherealAngelKazuo

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 am
That's true. But, then again, Rose's death could have been something that Theresa had not forseen. Though with her abilities, I doubt that. Perhaps it was a necessary evil, in order to give you a reason to seek revenge against Lucien, thus driving forward fate. If Rose hadn't died, what reason would you have to hate Lucien (besides the fact that I want the outfit he wears on Hero Hill)? You'd have nothing. Without Rose's death, Lucien is just a depressed delusional weirdo with way too much money and time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 pm
EtherealAngelKazuo
That's true. But, then again, Rose's death could have been something that Theresa had not forseen. Though with her abilities, I doubt that. Perhaps it was a necessary evil, in order to give you a reason to seek revenge against Lucien, thus driving forward fate. If Rose hadn't died, what reason would you have to hate Lucien (besides the fact that I want the outfit he wears on Hero Hill)? You'd have nothing. Without Rose's death, Lucien is just a depressed delusional weirdo with way too much money and time.

But the Spire would still be built, eventually Theresa would ask for help in the future. It may have been too late but still, asking the Hero To leave was a bit over the top when she demands that the spire is her world and I must leave.  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

EtherealAngelKazuo

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm
Well, it kind of fits. At that point, there isn't much to do at the Spire. You can stare at the lifeless bodies of slaves, listen to the gentle humming of the Spire itself, or... star at the lifeless bodies of slaves. If you're curious like me, you opened the two chests that the Spire contains the first time you were inside. Besides, it's not like you have the Will to open the Cullis Gates back to the larger part of the Spire anyway.

It's not like Theresa is barring you from some magnificent place. Okay, she is. I miss the weird hums. But she sends you back across the sea to be with your family OR your admirers OR you piles and piles of blood money. That's what it is, let's face it. But that's a different topic. She sends you back to continue your life as a hero while she receives her gift from the Spire. Besides, you go back anyway. Not for long, but still. And you know she's not using it to blanket the skies in Great Shards because of the See the Future blah-de-blah with your child-not-yet-born. If she was wanting to take over Albion, Samarkand, Wastelands, so forth so on. She has the power to do that the moment she arrives at the Spire. Why wait when she could just kill off your bloodline and the other three heroes right then and there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm
I believe she could be planning something.
I mean she may just want whats best for Albion, but that doesnt mean her intentions are entirely pure.
I cant say what she is trying to do but she spent a long time away from Albion, who knows what she could have been doing all those years.
No matter what anyone says, I think she could be a potential antagonist in the future Fable games...  

Violette Brume

rockfever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:52 am
I think she's planning something, but not anything bad. I'm pretty sure we'll hear about her in the sequels.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff