Submit

is it good?
  yes!
  no!
  a little...
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 pm
hikari gave a slight bow. "i'm sorry... but may i ask a question?" she she rubbed her arm. "why did you come after me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:23 am
Ghost stopped in aurprise and sudden fear. Even he was afriad of Gunda's raw emotions. They could do BAD things. "It's a long story," Gunda managed to get out. "I don't want to talk about right now. My wounds are still healing." Ghost leaned against her in comfort as a tear fell down her cheek.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:09 pm
Hikari gave a sweet smile. "i understand..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 am
"Thank you," Gunda said. "So, what about you? If you are such a creature of the light, you are you alone?" Ghost flicked his ears to listen to something behind them. He snorted as they came closer.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:51 pm
hikari smiled. no, i have cloud with me." she looked behind her to see cloud trot up and rub on her leg. "he's the only family i have left..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:43 pm
Rue became slightly crestfallen. The woods were colder and more detatched now that her kind had fled. The responsibility of maintaining the inhabitance of nature was somewhat solely her own.

Before she could add her own words, something caught Rue's attention, but she pretended not to notice. The trees were now whispering about another feline nearby. When Rose spoke, Rue nodded, thankful that she didn't bring it up. She still wasn't sure that she could trust Rose.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:43 pm
Now the smell was getting to her. It wasnt an animal a human or another vampire and she couldnt identify what it was. Now that she thought about it Rue had a strange scent as well. Very woodsy really but it came directly off of Rues own skin. "So um do you stay in the woods alot?" Rose asked wondering if that was why she smelt that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 pm
when cloud was done rubbing all over hikari's legs she walked in the forest over to a girl holding a she-cat. he sat there and stared at her waiting for a responce.  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 am
Gunda and Ghost watched the cat. Gunda smiled as she looked at Ghost. "We're more a like than I thought," she said to Hikari. "Ghost is all the family I have as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 pm
Lily who was currently in Roses arms meowed happily and jumped out of her arms to prance over to another kitten who looked to be just her age. She came over and touched noses with him as a greeting. Rose smiled at the other kitten. "Oh what a sweetie! I didnt expect to find another cat out here." she said. "Looks like youve made a friend huh Lily?" she asked her kitten. Lily purred in response.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 pm
cloud purred back, he always wanted to meet anouther cat. "mew!" he mewed for hikari to come and meet his new friend. hikari came. "cloud?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:34 am
Rose looked up from the two small cats to see another girl come into the clearing "Hi. Is this cat yours? He seems to be quite social." Rose said looking back at the kittens who seemed to be having their own conversation.  

Saphirewolf7

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 am
"Yes, I reside in the woods," not specifying which 'woods' she lived in. Once seeing the cat she knew to be close by show himself, a smile stretched across her face at seeing the two creatures greet each other in such a friendly manner. Maybe times weren't as bad as they all thought. Rue tensed, but only in slight caution when another figure entered the area. The forest seemed calmed by this individual's presence. She absently wondered why and merely watched the interaction between the others.

((Sorry for the delay. It's finals week. I had my last one yesterday, but I'm still quite busy with two jobs. Eek.))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm
(ouch ive been testing all day long so i guess i know what u mean)  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:17 am
Having never been very social, Gunda backed up as Ghost paced forward to nudge the cats with his nose. Gunda watched the cat's owners talk and stepped back again. Ghost turned and grabbed her shirt in his teeth before she vanish. "Oh no!" he said. "You're not running away! It's about time you made some friends besides me. We aren't forever you know." Gunda looked at him and grabbed him in a sudden hug. "Why can't we?" Gunda cried to him. "Oh Gunda," he said sadly and comfortingly. "You know our time together will be enough for the both of us. But I'mnot leaving any time soon. Relax." He nudged her with his nose like he had done withthe cats.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff