Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 am
Mazuac

The bible changes, but the qur'an stays same. Even after a million years!

The reason for living is praying to god!

They are wrong!!! People who leave islam leaves it because of non-intelligence ore satanness...

Means they leave if they dont know about islam, ore they are bad people.

I would personally not kill them in the first place, proberly not even at last place... but whatever ^^

Ma'am Leslie ^^

Well well well wink

Those human rights are made by who?

And they got rights to choise the bad ore right side, but they just get punnished for the bad stuff wink Simple 3nodding

rofl Hahha! You are talking how old the relegion is? lol

I agree that some people who says they are muslims are bad. But what shall I do? ^^

And when did i say that it is jsut because of the media? In my school, we also learn that catholism is a bad thing because they must pay to get in paradise and that martin luther was a freedoms fighter and such... I know that ^^ I don't are neways wink

LIFE IS LIKE A BLADE! While u got your life u can make bad and good stuff... Then u die, and u get paradise ore hell...

Forcing to be muslim is haram 3nodding They join in freewill, and leave with death...

Allah knows best!

And violence and murder is acceptable IN MANY RELEGIONS!

Some relegions kill people to give to god...

Some relegions makes fights soo the blood can make the earth fruitbar...

There is lotsa examples! And what about the roman mytology, and nordic mytology?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am
Well, I would like to argue that, um... From the 1st and 2nd century (0-200 A.D.) we have around 5600 copies and parts of the New Testament. With a 99.5% accuracy rate. And most of the New Testament books were written somewhere between (rough estimates) 40 A.D. to 90ish A.D. 90 A.D. being around 57 years after the death of Jesus.

Non-intelligence? Or the fact that they find tons of flaws with "Allah's Word?"

May I ask, what religion is violence acceptable? Or, furthermore, what religion SUPPORTS violence and suppression of other religions? Such as Islam, even with the tax on non-believers.

And the religions you presented, are they not fake religions to Islam. They are not true, correct? Do you realize you just compared Islam (your "true belief) to false, paganistic beleifs? So because there is violence in some religions, which you consider fake, Islam should abide by laws of violence, just like the fake religions?

And what about how old Islam is? 1500 years ago, maybe Sharia Law was acceptable. But, in today's modern world, human life shouldn't be suppressed by the government.

These human rights come from us humans, based on the morals God has given us. And, to be honest, God does not tell us to smite those who don't beleive or make other religious adherents suffer. It seems Allah has, according to you.

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 pm
The_Pathan

What hell are you talking about? the only "changes" that have been made are improved translations of Ancient Hebrew. Some religions have certain books left out in their version of the bible, but it hasn't "changed".
Get your facts straight.

The_Pathan
Believe it or not....not all people think exactly like this at all. Get used to the fact that...OMG people have different ways of thinking about what it means to live. rolleyes
The_Pathan
They are wrong!!! People who leave islam leaves it because of non-intelligence ore satanness...
Says you and people who cannot think outside the box.
The_Pathan

People leave a religion for the following reasons:
1. Had a bad experience with the religion
2. Do not agree/ believe in the religion anymore
3. Have found a better belief system than their religion.
I've met worse Muslims than ex-Muslims, and you're not doing the faith any justice on terms of intelligence or reasoning.

The_Pathan
I would personally not kill them in the first place, proberly not even at last place... but whatever ^^
You wouldn't follow though with Shariah law, the Law of Islam? :O
The_Pathan
Ma'am Leslie ^^

Well well well wink

DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST CALL ME LESLIE. Just call me by my username, Slicky or Slick. I find this a rude gesture as you never asked to call me by my real name.

And judging by Shariah law, it's not Allah. =/

The_Pathan
And they got rights to choise the bad ore right side, but they just get punnished for the bad stuff wink Simple 3nodding
"bad stuff" meaning if you're a homosexual, can't get enough court witnesses for rape as female, or you leave the faith, it's time to die. Great punishment system you've got there. rolleyes
The_Pathan
Yes, because the rest of the real world doesn't function on Muslim time, but on the Gregorian calendar, which means that Islam is only 500 years old and is a relatively young religion.
The_Pathan
I agree that some people who says they are muslims are bad. But what shall I do? ^^
It's not that some people say that muslims are bad, its the idiot muslims that do stupid s**t.

The_Pathan
And when did i say that it is jsut because of the media? In my school, we also learn that catholism is a bad thing because they must pay to get in paradise and that martin luther was a freedoms fighter and such... I know that ^^ I don't are neways wink

You accuse the whole world of seeing Islam as bad. Every other Muslim I've argued with says it was with the media, and that's usually the case.
Congrats you learned old-school Catholicism. We've evolved past paying to get to heaven, and thanks the Martin Luther, the Church got a grip on itself REFORMED and became a better, more organized religion that focused itself on the sanctity of life regardless of social status. Sadly there became a huge division of the faith as a result of past corruption, but it was a wake-up call to Catholics that they needed to get their act together...and they did.

The_Pathan
LIFE IS LIKE A BLADE! While u got your life u can make bad and good stuff... Then u die, and u get paradise ore hell...
Dear Sweet Jesus, Lord and King, I am certainly glad that I'm a Catholic if I had that sort of mentality.
The_Pathan
Forcing to be muslim is haram 3nodding They join in freewill, and leave with death...
Saying and doing are completely different things. stare
As in, making life so difficult for Non-Muslims that one is forced to become a Muslim to avoid religious persecution.

The_Pathan
And are you going to add Islam to the list? because it certainly sounds like it.

So what? Islam broadcasts itself as a RELIGION of PEACE. Rather hard when you're killing your own people on a regular basis because of a technicality. rolleyes

The_Pathan

There is lotsa examples! And what about the roman mytology, and nordic mytology?
...amazingly, those are considered dead religions. Aztecs used to sacrifice human hearts in the the past. Just because a religion was ridiculously bloody and violent doesn't give ANYONE an excuse to be, especially when a religion sings about how peaceful and loving they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 am
mazuac
Well, I would like to argue that, um... From the 1st and 2nd century (0-200 A.D.) we have around 5600 copies and parts of the New Testament. With a 99.5% accuracy rate. And most of the New Testament books were written somewhere between (rough estimates) 40 A.D. to 90ish A.D. 90 A.D. being around 57 years after the death of Jesus.

May I ask, what religion is violence acceptable? Or, furthermore, what religion SUPPORTS violence and suppression of other religions? Such as Islam, even with the tax on non-believers.

And the religions you presented, are they not fake religions to Islam. They are not true, correct? Do you realize you just compared Islam (your "true belief) to false, paganistic beleifs? So because there is violence in some religions, which you consider fake, Islam should abide by laws of violence, just like the fake religions?

And what about how old Islam is? 1500 years ago, maybe Sharia Law was acceptable. But, in today's modern world, human life shouldn't be suppressed by the government.

These human rights come from us humans, based on the morals God has given us. And, to be honest, God does not tell us to smite those who don't beleive or make other religious adherents suffer. It seems Allah has, according to you.

But still... The book changes!!!

There is only 1 qur'an, in it is permanent!

I believe the only true relegion is Islam... Soo if I compare it with christianity ore nordic mytology, it wont change the subjekt!

Islam does not call for violence, but for peace! And it is peaceful killing betrayers!

Islam dossen't change, if it is year 1500 ore year 150000.

And those human rights, are just made by some humans,...  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 am
Slick Southpaw
The_Pathan

What hell are you talking about? the only "changes" that have been made are improved translations of Ancient Hebrew. Some religions have certain books left out in their version of the bible, but it hasn't "changed".
Get your facts straight.

The_Pathan
Believe it or not....not all people think exactly like this at all. Get used to the fact that...OMG people have different ways of thinking about what it means to live. rolleyes
The_Pathan
Says you and people who cannot think outside the box.
The_Pathan

People leave a religion for the following reasons:
1. Had a bad experience with the religion
2. Do not agree/ believe in the religion anymore
3. Have found a better belief system than their religion.
I've met worse Muslims than ex-Muslims, and you're not doing the faith any justice on terms of intelligence or reasoning.

The_Pathan
You wouldn't follow though with Shariah law, the Law of Islam? :O
The_Pathan
Ma'am Leslie ^^

Well well well wink

DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST CALL ME LESLIE. Just call me by my username, Slicky or Slick. I find this a rude gesture as you never asked to call me by my real name.

And judging by Shariah law, it's not Allah. =/

The_Pathan
"bad stuff" meaning if you're a homosexual, can't get enough court witnesses for rape as female, or you leave the faith, it's time to die. Great punishment system you've got there. rolleyes
The_Pathan
Yes, because the rest of the real world doesn't function on Muslim time, but on the Gregorian calendar, which means that Islam is only 500 years old and is a relatively young religion.
The_Pathan
It's not that some people say that muslims are bad, its the idiot muslims that do stupid s**t.

The_Pathan

You accuse the whole world of seeing Islam as bad. Every other Muslim I've argued with says it was with the media, and that's usually the case.
Congrats you learned old-school Catholicism. We've evolved past paying to get to heaven, and thanks the Martin Luther, the Church got a grip on itself REFORMED and became a better, more organized religion that focused itself on the sanctity of life regardless of social status. Sadly there became a huge division of the faith as a result of past corruption, but it was a wake-up call to Catholics that they needed to get their act together...and they did.

The_Pathan
Dear Sweet Jesus, Lord and King, I am certainly glad that I'm a Catholic if I had that sort of mentality.
The_Pathan
Saying and doing are completely different things. stare
As in, making life so difficult for Non-Muslims that one is forced to become a Muslim to avoid religious persecution.

The_Pathan
And are you going to add Islam to the list? because it certainly sounds like it.

So what? Islam broadcasts itself as a RELIGION of PEACE. Rather hard when you're killing your own people on a regular basis because of a technicality. rolleyes

The_Pathan

...amazingly, those are considered dead religions. Aztecs used to sacrifice human hearts in the the past. Just because a religion was ridiculously bloody and violent doesn't give ANYONE an excuse to be, especially when a religion sings about how peaceful and loving they are.

1 more thing.... The bible is proved wrong.

I know that not everyone believes we are here for praying... But I am telling this because i am in a muslim guild, and Allah says that. And I am telling about islam.

Yes, people leave islam if they are bad. Ore if they don't know what Islam is!

I am not a imam, just a li'l 14 years old school boy from Denmark! 4laugh

U come up with some reasons for leaving a islam. And people who do those things is because of non-intelligence about what islam is. And satanness... What's the point???

I have not readed the Shariah law razz And if i killed someone, then it woulden't be good wink

I don't live in Pakistan ore Afghanistan... If i kill, i would be in jail ofcurse.

You wrote in the interview u wanted to be called Leslie ^^ Leslie is your real name, kewl wink Sorry I wont do it "for the love of christ" lol rofl Slicky sounds naughty, i'll call u Ratri wink That's more gentle. and classical 3nodding

Are u saying a raped female should die, ore getting killed for raping ore what? And if u can ignore your homosexuality, then it's fine... And also if u leave yor faith, yes 3nodding xd And thanks for the compliment wink It's not me who made it though... Say thanks to Allah! heart

There always ben muslims since Adam and Eda(peace be upon them)

The relegion Islam is just new... but whats wrong in that?

Quote:

Don't blame people on how they s**t! rofl

What should I do about satan neways???

You are talking like if u were a buddish and rest of the world was anti-buddish... Christianity is proberly the biggest human relegion. How does it get harshed? talk2hand And the media controls alot... But there is people who does stuff, and then the media react.

Life is like a blade sounds better than life is like a cross... lol

What u mean??? Yes, the parrents learns the childrens how to be muslim... And when chilrens grow up, they are muslims hopefully... And every kid is muslim between...

And I do not force people to be muslims rofl Islam does not allow forcing either...

Islam is the relegion of peace 3nodding And just because its allowed to deffend yourself its not violence.

Sings how peaceful they are rofl rofl Good argue wink

With death pennalthy rules, a relegion can still be peaceful. Get it! razz

Thanks for discussing biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm
The_Pathan
mazuac

I believe the only true relegion is Islam... Soo if I compare it with christianity ore nordic mytology, it wont change the subjekt!

Islam does not call for violence, but for peace! And it is peaceful killing betrayers!

Zaki, unless you can prove how the Bible has changed, you are at a very large disadvantage. No, it is NOT peaceful killing betrayers. What would be the peaceful thing to do is say "why have you betrayed us?" then try to bring them back, to help them, etc.

And the human rights are made by humans, but morals are from God.

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm
The_Pathan

1 more thing.... The bible is proved wrong.
Well duh if you take it only literally and are Muslim. rolleyes Tell me something I don't know, because this is a pretty lame argument. I can say the same thing about the Qu'ran (on a literal level) , but you won't accept that because it's infallible according to Muslims and there is nothing that could ever be wrong about it. ever, on any level. rolleyes
The bible is not wrong in terms of how to love and praise God, in basic moral values, how to be a good and holy person, how to treat other people, ect.

The_Pathan
Yes, people leave islam if they are bad. Ore if they don't know what Islam is!
According to your narrow-minded logic, than yes. There was a Muslim who converted to Catholicism and was baptized by the pope. He didn't seem like a bad person, as he gave a reasonable explanation as to why he left the religion. In fact, there are many sites out there full of ex-Muslims that have reasonable explanations of why they left the faith that don't fit the "bad" description that you are tagging them with.

The_Pathan
I am not a imam, just a li'l 14 years old school boy from Denmark! 4laugh
A sadly biased and misinformed one.
The_Pathan
U come up with some reasons for leaving a islam. And people who do those things is because of non-intelligence about what islam is. And satanness... What's the point???

Reasons that I've heard people say that they leave islam:
-they are disgusted with the lack of freedom in the religion and feel that it disgraces human rights
-disgust with Muhammad
-disgust with the Qu'ran
-refusal to believe in a faith blindly, and being criticized for not being a blind worshipper
-disgust with Islam's perception of Allah and what God should be and how he should punish people
-Disgust with Islam's laws

Lack of intelligence has nothing to do with it; it's all about experience and personal belief that someone leaves Islam.

The_Pathan
I have not readed the Shariah law razz And if i killed someone, then it woulden't be good wink
....but it's fine to kill someone who is homosexual, who has left the faith and is accused of fornicating apparently. stare
And maybe you should learn the laws of your faith.

The_Pathan
I don't live in Pakistan ore Afghanistan... If i kill, i would be in jail ofcurse.
Probably not if you attached some ridiculous religious reasoning to it in Pakistan/Afghanistan. That's what the Taliban did in Afghanistan. =/ Not so in Denmark, for obvious reasons.
The_Pathan
You wrote in the interview u wanted to be called Leslie ^^ Leslie is your real name, kewl wink Sorry I wont do it "for the love of christ" lol rofl Slicky sounds naughty, i'll call u Ratri wink That's more gentle. and classical 3nodding
Whatever. Just don't call me leslie ever again.
The_Pathan
Are u saying a raped female should die, ore getting killed for raping ore what?
No. What I'm talking about are girls who get raped that are accused of having premarital sex and are killed for that false accusation because they can't disprove that accusation. It's hardly a new concept in the middle east, with corrupt justice and all. Just that fact that you can get killed for premarital sex is disturbing.
The_Pathan
And if u can ignore your homosexuality, then it's fine...
Jesus, we've been over this a thousand times in the past; homosexuality is not something that can be ignored. Obviously Islam sees different, and so does the Catholic faith, which I strongly disagree with. But the mere fact that you can be killed over sexual orientation is also disturbing, regardless over whether it is actually ignorable or not.

The_Pathan
And also if u leave yor faith, yes 3nodding xd And thanks for the compliment wink It's not me who made it though... Say thanks to Allah! heart
Sweet Jesus Mary and Joesph I am glad to be a Catholic and I most definitely not shed thanks to your Allah for being so judgemental.
The_Pathan
There always ben muslims since Adam and Eda(peace be upon them)
Sez you Muslims. everyone else begs to disagree.
The_Pathan
The relegion Islam is just new... but whats wrong in that?
When you act like you've been here since the beginning of time and that you superior to other faiths when Islam seems at times suspiciously like a ripoff from Christianity and Judiasm.
The_Pathan
You are talking like if u were a buddish and rest of the world was anti-buddish... Christianity is proberly the biggest human relegion. How does it get harshed? talk2hand And the media controls alot... But there is people who does stuff, and then the media react.
Actually the media is very much against Christianity, obviously you haven't seen American news stations. Christians get harassed for believing in their faith, getting lumped with radical ones, and because Christianity is such a huge religion, everyone makes fun of it. The trick is to move on with life and not throw a temper tantrum every time someone mocks your faith or Jesus or something along those lines.
Quite frankly I think Muslims could use a few tips when it comes to cracking Muhammad jokes.
The media is there to report and not all media is the same.

The_Pathan
And I do not force people to be muslims rofl Islam does not allow forcing either...
Still happens a lot, regardless what Islam says.
The_Pathan
Islam is the relegion of peace 3nodding And just because its allowed to deffend yourself its not violence.
Defending yourself is far different than murdering people for being homosexuals or leaving the faith or having premarital sex or being killed for adultery.
The_Pathan

With death pennalthy rules, a relegion can still be peaceful. Get it! razz
Yes, I forgot how peaceful dictatorships can be. :O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 am
mazuac
The_Pathan
mazuac

Zaki, unless you can prove how the Bible has changed, you are at a very large disadvantage. No, it is NOT peaceful killing betrayers. What would be the peaceful thing to do is say "why have you betrayed us?" then try to bring them back, to help them, etc.

The human says....

Allah says something! Then those rights wont change the rules.

And killing betrayers is kewl enugh... I found a youtube video from Al-Quaeda killing a betrayer with knife... Wanna see it? Sadly, u must be over 18...

The bible was made by humans too, and there is proven mistakes... Wana see some?  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 am
Quote:
Well duh if you take it only literally and are Muslim. Tell me something I don't know, because this is a pretty lame argument. I can say the same thing about the Qu'ran (on a literal level) , but you won't accept that because it's infallible according to Muslims and there is nothing that could ever be wrong about it. ever, on any level.
The bible is not wrong in terms of how to love and praise God, in basic moral values, how to be a good and holy person, how to treat other people, ect.
Go on, find mistakes. All the ones i readed (2 of them) were wrong, and that got proved in this guild.

The bible is wrong, and u agree right? Fine.

Quote:
According to your narrow-minded logic, than yes. There was a Muslim who converted to Catholicism and was baptized by the pope. He didn't seem like a bad person, as he gave a reasonable explanation as to why he left the religion. In fact, there are many sites out there full of ex-Muslims that have reasonable explanations of why they left the faith that don't fit the "bad" description that you are tagging them with.

Then it is because of unknowleadge stressed

Quote:
A sadly biased and misinformed one.

Well sweet madam Ratri... Thanks for that compliment biggrin

Quote:
-they are disgusted with the lack of freedom in the religion and feel that it disgraces human rights
-disgust with Muhammad
-disgust with the Qu'ran
-refusal to believe in a faith blindly, and being criticized for not being a blind worshipper
-disgust with Islam's perception of Allah and what God should be and how he should punish people

Lack of intelligence has nothing to do with it; it's all about experience and personal belief that someone leaves Islam.

1. Then it's because of un-acknowleadgement. Cause people who knows Islam fully, knows that it is full of freedom 3nodding

2. Muhammad, what's wrong with him? He was a great prophet.

3. The qur'an also requires a good person smile

4. Then the person is just bad. (even though i dident understand it 100%)

5. Allah Hu Akbar! Then that person is satan, if the person thinks that about Allah!

6. Then they are satan.

It is about knowing what islam is, and being a good person.

Quote:
....but it's fine to kill someone who is homosexual, who has left the faith and is accused of fornicating apparently.
And maybe you should learn the laws of your faith.

Why do u think i made this guild? To know about Islam 3nodding Yes it's fine to kill wink

Quote:
Probably not if you attached some ridiculous religious reasoning to it in Pakistan/Afghanistan. That's what the Taliban did in Afghanistan. =/ Not so in Denmark, for obvious reasons.

Yea, soo i don't kill ^^

Quote:
Whatever. Just don't call me leslie ever again.

Alright wink Ratri razz

Quote:
No. What I'm talking about are girls who get raped that are accused of having premarital sex and are killed for that false accusation because they can't disprove that accusation. It's hardly a new concept in the middle east, with corrupt justice and all. Just that fact that you can get killed for premarital sex is disturbing.

Well that's wrong... But whatever? confused

Quote:
Jesus, we've been over this a thousand times in the past; homosexuality is not something that can be ignored. Obviously Islam sees different, and so does the Catholic faith, which I strongly disagree with. But the mere fact that you can be killed over sexual orientation is also disturbing, regardless over whether it is actually ignorable or not.

Why are you calling me Jesus? lol And homosexuality is just wrong in Islam... And the relegion comes beffore pleasure.

Quote:
Sweet Jesus Mary and Joesph I am glad to be a Catholic and I most definitely not shed thanks to your Allah for being so judgemental.

Be happy that you ain't in hell...

Quote:
There were thousands of muslim prophets, and the trees and plants, and many animals and jinns are muslims... Soo ^^

Talking human... There were some earth muslims i think they are called... I don't know what they are called but they were muslims. The prophets send topics around the earth, and it's together in the qur'an biggrin

Quote:
When you act like you've been here since the beginning of time and that you superior to other faiths when Islam seems at times suspiciously like a ripoff from Christianity and Judiasm.

I got born year 1994 wink But I know ´many facts biggrin

Quote:
Actually the media is very much against Christianity, obviously you haven't seen American news stations. Christians get harassed for believing in their faith, getting lumped with radical ones, and because Christianity is such a huge religion, everyone makes fun of it. The trick is to move on with life and not throw a temper tantrum every time someone mocks your faith or Jesus or something along those lines.
Quite frankly I think Muslims could use a few tips when it comes to cracking Muhammad jokes.

I don't know about amarican news acturally 3nodding But it is controlled by christians, soo i think that is weird??? confused

And yea, people overreact a li'l... But again that's because some people are not used to get harrshed... Example if u thake our arabic vice captain dark_sunshin, if u call her halfbrained, she would explode... ^^

Quote:
Still happens a lot, regardless what Islam says.
Achknowleadge ^^ + everyone who looks like ore say thay are, are not muslims.

Quote:
Defending yourself is far different than murdering people for being homosexuals or leaving the faith or having premarital sex or being killed for adultery.
Deffending your honour! pirate

Nice talking with u... Tock me some time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 pm
The_Pathan
mazuac
The_Pathan
mazuac

The human says....

And killing betrayers is kewl enugh... I found a youtube video from Al-Quaeda killing a betrayer with knife... Wanna see it? Sadly, u must be over 18...

The bible was made by humans too, and there is proven mistakes... Wana see some?
But, if Allah wasn't created by man, then there would be no contradictions, or very FEW mistakes in the Quran! Especially on peace~

And no, I would not like to see the video. Al-Queda is a TERRORIST organization. They do justice for Allah, in your opinion? "Islam, the religion of peace in which muslims support a group of people who plan to kill and cause unrest."

And I would love to see some mistakes! :]

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 pm
The_Pathan
Quote:
Well duh if you take it only literally and are Muslim. Tell me something I don't know, because this is a pretty lame argument. I can say the same thing about the Qu'ran (on a literal level) , but you won't accept that because it's infallible according to Muslims and there is nothing that could ever be wrong about it. ever, on any level.
Go on, find mistakes. All the ones i readed (2 of them) were wrong, and that got proved in this guild.
I'll post them up in another thread, as it would completely derail the subject of this thread.
The_Pathan
The bible is wrong, and u agree right? Fine.
Incorrect. If you interpret the Bible strictly by literal interpretation for everything; then of course the Bible is going to be wrong; because it's not meant to be taken literally. The Bible is full of lessons and stories and morals about what is truly good and great about God and the world. So as the bible being wrong; it depends on how you view the bible.
So for Catholics, the bible is pure, holy and correct because we don't take it literally.

The_Pathan

Then it is because of unknowleadge stressed
Really, now, people who have left seemed to be very intelligent people. Explain yourself.
The_Pathan
Quote:
-disgust with Muhammad
-disgust with the Qu'ran

1. Then it's because of un-acknowleadgement. Cause people who knows Islam fully, knows that it is full of freedom 3nodding

2. Muhammad, what's wrong with him? He was a great prophet.

3. The qur'an also requires a good person smile

4. Then the person is just bad. (even though i dident understand it 100%)

5. Allah Hu Akbar! Then that person is satan, if the person thinks that about Allah!

6. Then they are satan.

1. Hardly looks like it.
2. People have said he is a lustful *****, bends the laws to fit his needs and pretty much copied misinformation about Judiasm and Christianity, combined it and called it Islam

Look, I'm not going to debate about why people leave Islam; I'm pointing out reasons why they do. I'm also pointing out that they are human beings and to get murdered for leaving a religion is just plain barbaric.

The_Pathan
To know about Islam 3nodding Yes it's fine to kill wink
Yes, a religion of peace that kills deserters who have been enlightened by something else. Great philosophy you've got there. stare

The_Pathan
]
Quote:

Well that's wrong... But whatever? confused

But whatever? ********, it's you're religion that's killing people over the damndest, stupidest things I have ever heard of. Whatever happened to the concept of "love thy neighbor"? or is that something unheard of in Islam?

The_Pathan
And homosexuality is just wrong in Islam... And the relegion comes beffore pleasure.
But killing people because they pleasured themselves? Dear God you people are judgmental and vicious!
The_Pathan
Quote:

Be happy that you ain't in hell...
Thank God I'm a Catholic.
The_Pathan
Quote:
There were thousands of muslim prophets, and the trees and plants, and many animals and jinns are muslims... Soo ^^
Gasp. Only muslims believe in this! You have proved my point once again. Only Muslims believe in that stuff, and no one else accepts that line of thinking.

The_Pathan

I got born year 1994 wink But I know ´many facts biggrin
More like misinformed facts. =/

The_Pathan
Quote:

I don't know about amarican news acturally 3nodding But it is controlled by christians, soo i think that is weird??? confused
Apparently you can't read because I said that the media is AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. Christians don't control anything unless they have their own private networks. CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX news....they are not controlled by Christians. Some are controlled by POLITICAL PARTIES though.
The_Pathan
quote]Defending yourself is far different than murdering people for being homosexuals or leaving the faith or having premarital sex or being killed for adultery.
Deffending your honour! pirate Again, I still don't see how killing people for leaving Islam, premarital sex or being gay is defending yourself or society whatsoever. In fact, it seems more like a dictatorship gone haywire than anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 am
mazuac
The_Pathan
mazuac
The_Pathan
mazuac

The human says....

But, if Allah wasn't created by man, then there would be no contradictions, or very FEW mistakes in the Quran! Especially on peace~

And no, I would not like to see the video. Al-Queda is a TERRORIST organization. They do justice for Allah, in your opinion? "Islam, the religion of peace in which muslims support a group of people who plan to kill and cause unrest."

And I would love to see some mistakes! :]

There is no mistakes in the qur'an... And peace is like it is, thake it ore leave it!

Try finding some mistakes in the qur'an! There is none!

I dunno about Al-Quaeda, i think they mis-use the scripts of qur'an. But they are still overfloadingly justiceful.  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 am
Quote:
I'll post them up in another thread, as it would completely derail the subject of this thread.
Good biggrin The subject changes all the time anyways ^^

Quote:
Incorrect. If you interpret the Bible strictly by literal interpretation for everything; then of course the Bible is going to be wrong; because it's not meant to be taken literally. The Bible is full of lessons and stories and morals about what is truly good and great about God and the world. So as the bible being wrong; it depends on how you view the bible.
So for Catholics, the bible is pure, holy and correct because we don't take it literally.
But, there is many proved mistake, example false facts about a person. THIS IS NOT RIGHT i think, but example: The bible can say that Jesus's mom was called Claudia lol

Somehow like that, there is some mistakes... Also if u are thinking logical... Not the big bang science logical, but the other logical...

And it is proven wrong that Jesus(Esa was his real name) died on the cross thing... He acturally died on a apple tree!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Really, now, people who have left seemed to be very intelligent people. Explain yourself.

If someone like my uncles old wife... Left Islam(as she did) it can be because that she don't know about Islam... I mean if u have not readed the qur'an, but u heard from people it is a terror relegion u would maybe leave...

Ore u can leave because of sataness, like my uncles old wife... ^^

Quote:
1. Hardly looks like it.
2. People have said he is a lustful *****, bends the laws to fit his needs and pretty much copied misinformation about Judiasm and Christianity, combined it and called it Islam

Look, I'm not going to debate about why people leave Islam; I'm pointing out reasons why they do. I'm also pointing out that they are human beings and to get murdered for leaving a religion is just plain barbaric.

1.It hardly looks like it, for someone who don't know Islam. Let's thake YOU...
2. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Ma'am, u don't know much about Muhammad(saw) do u? You proberly just readed some anti-muslim artikles lol

Instead of whatching that, go and whatch The Massage. It's about his(saw)'s life.

No it is not... stressed Maybe in your eyes, but proberly not in Allah's

Quote:
Yes, a religion of peace that kills deserters who have been enlightened by something else. Great philosophy you've got there.

And soo what?

Quote:
But whatever? ********, it's you're religion that's killing people over the damndest, stupidest things I have ever heard of. Whatever happened to the concept of "love thy neighbor"? or is that something unheard of in Islam?

My relegion? Don't try to combinate it with my relegion please.

Quote:

But killing people because they pleasured themselves? Dear God you people are judgmental and vicious!

They can have fun, if it is halal! stressed If i think it's funny to kill everyone, i got rights to do that?

Quote:
Thank God I'm a Catholic.

I respect catholism 3nodding

Quote:
Gasp. Only muslims believe in this! You have proved my point once again. Only Muslims believe in that stuff, and no one else accepts that line of thinking.

Well... Those things, what do u call them? Umm??? I dun remember... But those with the black magik, they believe in spirits. lol

And maybe they do, but soo what? ^^

Quote:
More like misinformed facts. =/
I don't think soo wink

Quote:
Apparently you can't read because I said that the media is AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. Christians don't control anything unless they have their own private networks. CNN, MSNBC, BBC, FOX news....they are not controlled by Christians. Some are controlled by POLITICAL PARTIES though.

Soo are all the TV people hindu's?? lol

Quote:
Again, I still don't see how killing people for leaving Islam, premarital sex or being gay is defending yourself or society whatsoever. In fact, it seems more like a dictatorship gone haywire than anything else.

It is deffending the society by halal slaughtering those outlaws wink

The law is also based in honour many places... It's like, it's not permitted to rape, cause a woman lose their honour by that. What do u know about honour anways???

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:05 am
The_Pathan
But, there is many proved mistake, example false facts about a person. THIS IS NOT RIGHT i think, but example: The bible can say that Jesus's mom was called Claudia lol
It doesn't say anything like that at all. Give a better example.
The_Pathan
Somehow like that, there is some mistakes... Also if u are thinking logical... Not the big bang science logical, but the other logical...
Like?
The_Pathan
And it is proven wrong that Jesus(Esa was his real name) died on the cross thing... He acturally died on a apple tree!!!!!!!!
Liar. He died that way according to YOUR religion. According my religion he died on a cross. It's only "proven" wrong in Islam because Islam has a very different conception of Jesus than Christians do. You believe what you believe, and I believe what I believe. End of story. You believe that the bible has mistakes, I believe that the Qu'ran is filled with mistakes. Neither of us are going to agree, so just accept the fact that each faith has different beliefs on what really happened to Jesus and leave it to that.
The_Pathan

If someone like my uncles old wife... Left Islam(as she did) it can be because that she don't know about Islam... I mean if u have not readed the qur'an, but u heard from people it is a terror relegion u would maybe leave...p
If everyone around you is promoting violent protests and actions and claim this is for Allah, I'd leave as well because I couldn't stand the atmosphere of violence.
It's not a matter of not knowing about the faith, it's a matter of bad experiences from the faith that is more of a motivator.

The_Pathan

1.It hardly looks like it, for someone who don't know Islam. Let's thake YOU...
2. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Ma'am, u don't know much about Muhammad(saw) do u? You proberly just readed some anti-muslim artikles lol
Not really, I talked to ex-Muslims and did some academic research from third-party sites, meaning they have no affiliation to any religion or express hatred. I'm not saying that I accept what they say about your prophet, I'm just relaying what I've heard from them. learn to read what I write
And you're not in position to judge, as you admit you don't know everything about Islam.

The_Pathan
Quote:
Yes, a religion of peace that kills deserters who have been enlightened by something else. Great philosophy you've got there.

And soo what?
Religion of peace, my a**, you bloody hypocrite
The_Pathan
Quote:

My relegion? Don't try to combinate it with my relegion please.
So treating people decently is not promoted in Islam? That's basically what I'm saying with "love thy neighbor".
The_Pathan

They can have fun, if it is halal! stressed If i think it's funny to kill everyone, i got rights to do that?
No, it's not. That's called being malicious and cruel.

The_Pathan

Soo are all the TV people hindu's?? lol
rolleyes many are atheists or agnostic or just don't share what religion they believe in.
The_Pathan

It is deffending the society by halal slaughtering those outlaws wink
Because they are totally destroying society. rolleyes explain yourself
The_Pathan
The law is also based in honour many places... It's like, it's not permitted to rape, cause a woman lose their honour by that. What do u know about honour anways???
EXCUSE ME? How dare you ask something like that you little twerp? Honor is not killing people because they are gay, it's not killing people who decide that they're going to have sex, to kill in the name of honor is the most shameful, selfish and degrading sense of honor that I have ever heard of.
And it's only if a woman can prove that she was raped that she wouldn't get hit by the penalties of the Shariah law.
Do you have even the slightest hint how difficult it can be to even hold a court case to prove that a man rapes a women or vice versa? Most times its impossible and girls get hurt from Shariah law for premarital sex when in fact, they were raped.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 am
Well well well ^^

* In Joshua 8 the Israelites destroy Ai and make it a desolate heap. But Ai was an abandoned city by the time of the Israelites and this story is a myth invented to explain the ruins of an ancient city that the Israelites encountered. See Archaeology and Biblical Accuracy by Farrell Till.

* The sun also ariseth"
Although this verse is interpreted figuratively today, it was taken literally by virtually all Christians until the Copernican revolution, and was used by the Church to condemn Galileo for teaching the heliocentric heresy. Ecclesiaistes 1:5 (Although even if all christians interpreted it literally, it still doesn't prove wrong as the phrase is to be interpreted figuratively, especially when its a song)

* "Belshazzar the king"
Apparently, the author of Daniel knew of only two Babylonian kings during the period of the exile: Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar, who he wrongly thought was the son of Nebuchadnezzar. But Nebuchadnezzar died in 562 BCE and was succeeded by his son, Awil-Marduk (referred to in the bible as "Evilmerodach" [see 2 Kg.25:27 and Jer.52:31]). In 560 BCE, Amel-Marduk was assassinated by his brother-in-law, Nergal-shar-usur. The next and last king of Babylon was Nabonidus who reigned from 556 to 539, when Babylon was conquered by Cyrus. It was Nabonidus, and not Belshazzar, who was the last of the Babylonian kings. Belshazzar was a the son and viceroy of Nabonidus. But he was not a king, and was not the son (or any other relation) of Nebuchadnezzar. Daniel 5:1-2,11,18,22

* "The light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold." Well, this is one prophecy that will never come true. Since the moon has no light of its own, but only reflects that of the sun, it could never shine like the sun. And the sun will not, at least not while there are humans to see it, shine 7 times as bright as it does now. Isaiah 30:26

* God promised many times that he would drive out all the inhabitants of the lands they encountered. But these verses show that God failed to keep his promise since he was unable to drive out the Canaanites. 1:21, Judges 27-30

* God says that Solomon's kingdom will last forever. It didn't of course. It was entirely destroyed about 400 years after Solomon's death, never to be rebuilt. 2 Samuel 7:13, 16

* God says he is going to punish Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians for what they have done to his people -- even though God Himself is the one who made the Babylonians attack and enslave Judah! As part of the punishment God will take the land of the Babylonians and "make it perpetual desolations." A false prophecy, since present-day Iraq is quite occupied. Jeremiah 25:12..

HAPPY???????????????

Quote:
Liar. He died that way according to YOUR religion. According my religion he died on a cross. It's only "proven" wrong in Islam because Islam has a very different conception of Jesus than Christians do. You believe what you believe, and I believe what I believe. End of story. You believe that the bible has mistakes, I believe that the Qu'ran is filled with mistakes. Neither of us are going to agree, so just accept the fact that each faith has different beliefs on what really happened to Jesus and leave it to that.
Ummm... It was wroten in the history book at school lol I don't think Islam says that ^^

And there is not mistakes in the qur'an, and u diden't post the topic i c... If u did, where is it?

Quote:
If everyone around you is promoting violent protests and actions and claim this is for Allah, I'd leave as well because I couldn't stand the atmosphere of violence.
It's not a matter of not knowing about the faith, it's a matter of bad experiences from the faith that is more of a motivator.

Then as a muslim, u should leave them. Not the relegion. Cause u know the qur'an, and the relegion. And u know that they are wrong, and u are right 3nodding

Quote:
Not really, I talked to ex-Muslims and did some academic research from third-party sites, meaning they have no affiliation to any religion or express hatred. I'm not saying that I accept what they say about your prophet, I'm just relaying what I've heard from them. learn to read what I write
And you're not in position to judge, as you admit you don't know everything about Islam.

By your writtings i can see that u don't know much. Just some studies i guess.

Quote:
Religion of peace, my a**, you bloody hypocrite

rofl Don't swear, ore harsh. I'm writting that because it's my farz to do it. Even though, i don't really care that much wink Madam(respect)

Quote:
So treating people decently is not promoted in Islam? That's basically what I'm saying with "love thy neighbor".

Don't try to combinate the bad people and bad stuff with Islam. And being polite and friendly to everyone is good. And it is also fine being nice with those who harsh u. Like when u harsh me, u call me as' and i call u Ma'am.

Quote:
No, it's not. That's called being malicious and cruel.

It's malicious and cruel that gay thing u were talking about.

Quote:
many are atheists or agnostic or just don't share what religion they believe in.
Yea... Living in a catholik country 3nodding

Why, can't u thake some harshment?

Quote:
Because they are totally destroying society. explain yourself
If an outlaw rapes all the womans, they kill the rapist ore something, right? That's what i mean.

Quote:
EXCUSE ME? How dare you ask something like that you little twerp? Honor is not killing people because they are gay, it's not killing people who decide that they're going to have sex, to kill in the name of honor is the most shameful, selfish and degrading sense of honor that I have ever heard of.
And it's only if a woman can prove that she was raped that she wouldn't get hit by the penalties of the Shariah law.
Do you have even the slightest hint how difficult it can be to even hold a court case to prove that a man rapes a women or vice versa? Most times its impossible and girls get hurt from Shariah law for premarital sex when in fact, they were raped.

twerp, a new word wink What is it anyways? There once was a pathan man, who killed his son cause he admired a guest... And a pathan who killed his beautiful wife cause she gave some tobacco to another man...

Look what people do for honour! And being gay! BIGGIEST LOSS OF HONOUR!!! They should not even be there. And i don't know if some innoncent womens get punnished for something like that, and i don't know what premarital sex is anyways, and lol u changed topic razz  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff