Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Hark! He of fair eyes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the stars shine upon you until the end of your journey!

View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:16 pm
Pfft, I never took him with me either, but I still loved him. > : I always went with BlackRose and Mistral/Elk/Wiseman. When BlackRose wasn't there, I usually picked Moonstone or Natsume.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:24 pm
I always used BlackRose and Elk, or at least a similar strong/quick/magic combo.

But specifically not Piros.  

Epitaph Orealis

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Yeah, he was fail in battle and his theme song was annoying, but he was still an awesome character. :P
I usually took Mistral and Gardenia with me. When they were gone I used Elk and BlackRose or Balmung. Stupid Wiseman never did anything unless I told him to. >:I

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Yeah, I used Mistral too sometimes, but she had an irritating voice. Gardenia was cool, though.  

Epitaph Orealis

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:14 pm
Mistral failed as a healer. D: She got up all in the enemies grill and would heal. LIEK SRSLY, STAND FAR AWAY AND HEAL, MISTRAL.
I hated having BlackRose with me. She just angered me. ]:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Whaaat? Mistral didn't do that in my game. D:
Wiseman was the idiot who did that all the time. I remember this one boss battle where you're forced to take him along and it was the hardest one in all the games, because he kept running around and doing nothing then dying. I seriously used up more than half of my resurrects on him in one battle. neutral

Now that I think about it though, Elk was my favorite, because he stayed back and healed without me asking him to, and he would cast spells too. :'D

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:31 pm
I liked using Marlo and Moonstone for those special bosses and grinding in general. I always had a shitload of money, so I'd do the healing and let them give me the exp (is a very lazy gamer)...the girls in general just pissed me off....with the exception being Gardenia. She was my only good female character until I got Subaru...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:54 pm
Sanus Ex Machina
Whaaat? Mistral didn't do that in my game. D:
Wiseman was the idiot who did that all the time. I remember this one boss battle where you're forced to take him along and it was the hardest one in all the games, because he kept running around and doing nothing then dying. I seriously used up more than half of my resurrects on him in one battle. neutral

Now that I think about it though, Elk was my favorite, because he stayed back and healed without me asking him to, and he would cast spells too. :'D

User Image

Mistral and Elk got all up in the monster's face for me. D:
Wiseman was the only one who actually stayed back and healed.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Endranse
I liked using Marlo and Moonstone for those special bosses and grinding in general. I always had a shitload of money, so I'd do the healing and let them give me the exp (is a very lazy gamer)...the girls in general just pissed me off....with the exception being Gardenia. She was my only good female character until I got Subaru...
I never really got too attached to any female characters either. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:35 pm
Sanus Ex Machina
Yeah, he was fail in battle and his theme song was annoying, but he was still an awesome character. :P
I usually took Mistral and Gardenia with me. When they were gone I used Elk and BlackRose or Balmung. Stupid Wiseman never did anything unless I told him to. >:I

User Image

aasfjlgdfafdg; SAME.

Saucey returns to the thread. D:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:09 pm
Sauce-Kay
Sanus Ex Machina

User Image

aasfjlgdfafdg; SAME.

Saucey returns to the thread. D:

Wiseman halped me a lot. ;-; I guess he just hates you. ]:<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:27 pm
I guessed i used Blackrose and mistral*one because they actually did crap and when i died either one of them would res me* or my secondary balmung and Elk because balmung was a hoar he would just take up all the monsters and take the damage while me and elk killed but he did attack tho.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm
haseo9
I guessed i used Blackrose and mistral*one because they actually did crap and when i died either one of them would res me* or my secondary balmung and Elk because balmung was a hoar he would just take up all the monsters and take the damage while me and elk killed but he did attack tho.

I couldn't stand Balmung or Blackrose. I hate blademasters. D: All they do is get paralyzed, charmed, or confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
haseo9

I couldn't stand Balmung or Blackrose. I hate blademasters. D: All they do is get paralyzed, charmed, or confused

Thats probably the reason i used Heavy blades more  

haseo9

Sid_Keeling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 am
I usually use Balmung and Wiseman in my game, because they do something while Blackrose attacks needlessly, Mistral does nothing, and Piros may be able to do a one-hit K.O., but he himself can have the same done to him in a flash.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff