Reply The Twilight Movie
How they ended the movie - I just realized something... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 am
oh and i forgot to add somthing. The whole Edwards sparkle thing SUCKED BIG TIME! I mean come on it looked like someone wraped him in some kind of sparkly sheet or something. They could have mixed a little glitter with all that foundation they put on him and then he would have just lightly shimmered, LIKE HE WAS SAPOZ TO! lol ok NOW i'm don't complaining.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm
1) Edward would be able to smeel vampire in that crowd. I mean, there really weren't that many people there. There are only 358 students in the entire school, and you can only go to prom if you're a junior/senior or get invited by a junior/senior, so that would put the total at around 180 students, give or take. That's not much of a crowd.
2) Edward would be able to hear her thoughts. I don't care how many people are there; Victoria was probably mentally screaming so damn loud that it would wake everyone within a 200-300 mile radius if they could hear.
3) Alice would have seen her, called Edward, and he would have never taken Bella there.
4) If Jasper was there like he should have been, he would have been able to feel the hatred seething from her.
5) If the people in charge of the movie had done their job correctly and put all the Cullens in the prom scene in the first place, then Victoria would have been out of her mind to go there.

Did I porvide a long enough list?  

x~ Reyna ~x

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:02 pm
lol yes, yes you did. lol and i agree with you. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:37 am
I agree.
Edward should have been able to smell her,after all he is a vampire.
One other thing that really bothered me was the meadow scene.
I pictured it, differently and longer.
But that's just my opinion.

ToxiCookie

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm
oh no i totaly agree with you too. i played out differently in my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:49 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
1) Edward would be able to smeel vampire in that crowd. I mean, there really weren't that many people there. There are only 358 students in the entire school, and you can only go to prom if you're a junior/senior or get invited by a junior/senior, so that would put the total at around 180 students, give or take. That's not much of a crowd.
2) Edward would be able to hear her thoughts. I don't care how many people are there; Victoria was probably mentally screaming so damn loud that it would wake everyone within a 200-300 mile radius if they could hear.
3) Alice would have seen her, called Edward, and he would have never taken Bella there.
4) If Jasper was there like he should have been, he would have been able to feel the hatred seething from her.
5) If the people in charge of the movie had done their job correctly and put all the Cullens in the prom scene in the first place, then Victoria would have been out of her mind to go there.

Did I porvide a long enough list?
User Image

thank you. I remember ranting about some of those things while watching the movie a second time to my gf.. as I made her watch it with me after I read the book after seeing it the first time. I think I annoyed her as she wasn't that interested in it to begin with.

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 am
I noticed that the first time I saw the movie. Another thing that bothered me was when Bella escaped to go face James. You mean Alice and Jasper couldn't smell her as she slipped past them? o.O
And I agree with everyone saying how Edward would be able to read Victoria's thoughts.
Some parts of the movie like that did not live up to expectations. Dx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:29 pm
The movie was a disgrace to the books.

It has become startlingly clear that the actors only joined for the paychecks, and as Pattinson has stated earlier, dislikes the books very much.

Unfortunately, there are sequels planned.  

Gaspard Blood

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 pm
yeah i immediately thought of that. plus he would have heard her thoughts and whatnot. i think they ended it like that so that people that dont know the storyline know that shes going to be reappearing later on. i agree thou it was retarded. they shouldve just had someone mention how pissed shed be instead of that :  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:07 pm
there were so many things in the movie they changed so that the story would make sense to the people who hadnt read it, but it ended up butchering most of it for the people who had (who were like 99.99% of the people that went out to see it evil )  

Gilded Crows

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm
True.Edward isn't as observant as he ought to be. I mean, Victoria could just leap across the room and rip Bella's jugular and drink all of her nice sweet smelling blood. Not smart. Great job Melissa Rosenberg.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff