Submit

Brock is a happy
  happy boy
View Results

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Inquisitor Brock
What'd you do for a three day?

I need to order a bayonet and cleaning kit for my cetme, and decide if i want a different stock set or not.

What kind of stock comes with it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Apparently, spam.  

Isitcanbemuletiemnao

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 pm
Inquisitor Brock

Barru: What do you mean? I would have gotten it if I hadn't already been looking for something.

... what?
Oh, yeah well, maybe it was the price at which you got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 pm
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

I need to order a bayonet and cleaning kit for my cetme, and decide if i want a different stock set or not.

Black synthetic with the thin forearm.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm
Inquisitor Brock
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

Black synthetic with the thin forearm.

That's not too bad.

Were you thinking about getting different?
Any types of folding stocks available?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:09 am
I was thinking maybe an extending G3 style stock, possibly a wider front forearm, this one is a bit narrow. I may have to use the magazine well and magazine as a grip.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:48 am
Inquisitor Brock
I was thinking maybe an extending G3 style stock, possibly a wider front forearm, this one is a bit narrow. I may have to use the magazine well and magazine as a grip.

Well if you could get an awesome G3 stock on it that would be friggin awesome.

So the forearms on the G3s are a bit wider?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 am
Yeah, the G3 has a wider foregrip, from what I've seen.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as12-e.htm

I'd like to get the triangular plastic stock, it currently has plastic ventilated

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/1005.jpg

That's the stock I'd like, but I dunno, it's expensive and requires some minor fitting, so does the forearm.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 am
Inquisitor Brock
Yeah, the G3 has a wider foregrip, from what I've seen.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as12-e.htm

I'd like to get the triangular plastic stock, it currently has plastic ventilated

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/1005.jpg

That's the stock I'd like, but I dunno, it's expensive and requires some minor fitting, so does the forearm.

... how could that work on the CETME?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 am
Because they are pretty much the same gun. They both have the same buffer spring in the stock, both have the same loading action, etc. The G3 was based directly off the Cetme.  

Inquisitor Brock

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Because they are pretty much the same gun. They both have the same buffer spring in the stock, both have the same loading action, etc. The G3 was based directly off the Cetme.

From what I've seen, the only differences are the sights and magazines. Apparently, CETME mags work with G3s, but not the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock

From what I've seen, the only differences are the sights and magazines. Apparently, CETME mags work with G3s, but not the other way around.

Nope, the G3 mags work with the Cetme.

And you can even use the G3 Sights if you replace the entire sight base on the Cetme.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:59 am
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock

And you can even use the G3 Sights if you replace the entire sight base on the Cetme.

Wow.
I knew that one was the copy of the other but, I didn't know that they were practically clones.

I heard that the G3 Mags don't work on them as well.

But you know for sure that they do?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:47 am
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock

Wow.
I knew that one was the copy of the other but, I didn't know that they were practically clones.

I've read conflicting reports of both, but I've read from people who've done it themselves that it does work.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 pm
Inquisitor Brock
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
Freak_090
Inquisitor Brock

Wow.

I've read conflicting reports of both, but I've read from people who've done it themselves that it does work.

Ah excellent.
It makes me wonder what they had to gain from lying.
Well, more of a reason to get that permit and buy one. 3nodding

... I just need more money.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas