Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Adventurequest VRS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:15 pm
The grassy field seemed to be one of beauty. The blades of grass were long with a rich green color. That seemed to glisten out of the what looked like white rays of sunlight that were coming from the sun. There were small creatures such as lady bugs with red shells and black spots. Something that many of the people of some regions of the world. Had not seen since the creatures were all apparently eaten. Or bred with the new species of creatures that looked much like lady bugs. There was a pelican that was flying through the sky. With a strong rather large golden yellow beak. And white feathers that seemed to have a hint of grey in them. Its chicken-like talons were hung loosely below it. As the creature flew around in the air. And the tip of the creatures tail along with the tips of its wings. Were a pure black color that made the creature rather cool to look at. The sky was a very light blue color. With a hint of white added in with it for effect. The clouds were like giant cotton balls that moved around in the sky.

The cave itself with a grey rock formation. With black added into different parts of the land mass in a fair odd way. It seemed like this land structure was sort of rushed in its creation. The rocks were all deformed not unlike an unskilled painters painting. The imperfections were obvious to even the most untrained of eyes. At the base of the rocks. It was a sort of white color. And for some reason, this part of the cave actually looked real. It was as though someone had painted over this cave at one point. There was a bit of static in the air around where the cave was. It flew around the air following the artificial wind that had been created.

There were several figures standing around the entrance to the cave. A number of shouts could be heard from that distance. Though, the worlds were not exactly clear. Flashing lights of fire. Water that seemed to come out of nowhere washing away the creatures as they charged forth. Ice burgs that came out of the air crystallizing it. Large masses of earth that came upward from the ground in a crag pattern. Darkness that swirled around like mist out of the users hands. Light that shone brightly out of the wooden staffs of some. And lightning bolts that seemed to strike down from the sky leaving a small burn on the ground. That seemed to disappear not long after the lightning bolt hit.

There were twelve of them in all and each was dressed in a completely different attire. The names below there characters sort of overlapped each other. So it was difficult to pick out which one was actually which. But two of the characters were recognizable by the way they dressed. There was the beatiful women who he'd spoken to prior to that. The one who had said nothing. And instead had chosen to hold there tongue. And the knightly looking man. Who had shone much resentment toward him. Actually having struck Seferen with his sword. With the exception of him and someone by the name of Cyro, the others were all using spell type characters. While his and cyro were slashing away at the monsters in different patterns.

These weird looking monsters kept charging at them from the cave. They were a sort of bluish-grey color. About three feet tall with short stubby legs much like a crocodile. There teeth were abnormally large for a crocodile and there head very much resembled that of one. The creatures eyes weren't that of a savage beast that was out to destroy. They were of a confused creature that didn't even know where it was. Every time a white light would shine from the cave. One of those beast would appear from the cave. Some chose to sit at the mouth of the cave and look around once summoned. While others would attempt to run past the group of people striking them down. On occasion a beast would jump at a member of the group. With its mouth open ready to chomp down on its target. Seferen couldn't see this from inside of the cave. But there were a rather large assortment of creatures in that cave. The numbers were growing as time went on. Despite the efforts of the ones striking down the ones that would waver from the pack. They were standing around in the cave speaking to one another. Much like humans do in a group. Only there wasn't the usual aggressive behavior and shoving that went on normally. The creatures seemed rather content to stand in the spot that they were in. And speak to there neighbors.

Every time one of them were struck down. It would just lay there on the ground wounded. It was just left there on the ground in pain. The monsters didn't disappear like normal monsters in the game did. There behavior was very realistic and it didn't seem to matter how many of the creatures were struck down. It seemed to be a futile effort to fell every monster that came out of the cave. Most of the creatures didn't even attempt to attack. They just ran straight at the band of people. And were struck down within the next few moments. And while the most of the humans seemed content with this outcome. Some of them seemed horrified by what was happening. It certainly didn't seem like a game to them. It was more like a hunting party that had encountered a nightmare scenario.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 am
Seferen stood there in aw at the unusual landscape of this area. Pondering his next move as he grew closer and closer to the cave ahead. it was until he spotted something out of the corner of his eye that his running remained constant. For some reason there where a few random weapons spread throughout the ground. He laughed as he watched some random person try to pick one of them up, only to see there hand go through it. The person started to curse like a person who had no business around normal people. As if they had just broken up with there girlfriend or lost there job and was enraged. It would be better for everyone sake if they just left this place and went off by themselves. So I yelled out to them as my steps began to get more cautious. After all the last few people he had met where less then kind and rather insane.

Why does your hand keep going through that weapon like that, is this a dream? The normal lad replied with a rather hurt glare as if I had just shot there dog

You don't know me fool get out of here and leave me be everyone is always picking on me. For your information this is a replica of the frostmorn sword at gators creek. Though I will never be able to see this for real in the entire time I will ever play this game. Sense this one is just a random background npc sword that has no baring on the game.

The random lad stood there in amazement as I reached down and picked up the blade like it was nothing. Holding it up to the sun gazing at the blade as though there was something wrong with it. It was at that point the guy rushed me with his sword hacking and slashing toward my chest. Speaking with a rather eccentric loud voice he said as he continued.

You are a filthy hacker and you must die you moron give it and I will let you live. You have just been reported to every moderator in the state and area so you have no chance to survive. Give me the sword cause you can't possibly use it.

I held the blade up in a blocking motion as the lunatic became increasingly hostile. His strikes where so wild they where not coming anywhere close to me. There flimsy blade struck mine finally with much force as it shattered into a million peaces. As the lunatic fell to his knees and starts stabbing his own character with the remainder of the sword. Shortly after his character disappear and the words.

fringe1991 has logged out

I stood there for a second thinking to myself what on earth was that all about. Though I quickly came to my senses as I realized the cave was a mere 500 feet to the west of me. Running into the mouth of the cave my eyes got blurry at first. The difference between dark and the light from outside was quite a bit. So I stood there daze for a minute or two before proceeding. The silhouettes of a bunch of random people had shown through in the distance as my eyes squinted to make them out. I walked over to the group only to notice that rude young man who had assaulted me when i first got here. So with a smug look I poked them on the shoulder holding the odd looking blade to my side.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:59 pm
The-Evil-Mod stood there with his shoulders stiff. And his feet firmly planted into the ground. He hadn't even noticed Seferens approach as he walked up to him. He was more concerned with the beast that was currently charging for him. It was a crocodile like creature with glowing green eyes. It seemed to be slightly different than the other creatures in the area. It's eyes were glowing instead of the animal like look of the others. And it was a red color with scales. Instead of the scaly green look of the other creatures. It jumped at him. As he lifted his sword up into the air. He slashed upward hitting the creature from below its jaw. His sword had struck directly through the bottom part of the creatures jaw. But became lodged in its massive jaws. The creature landed thrashing its head around violently. As Seferen went to poke him on the shoulder. He was thrown to the ground as the creature thrashed its head with such force. It forced him off of his feet and threw him to the left of where he was standing. To top it off, his blade was still in the mouth of the creature. Then after that the creature disappeared and the normal looking monsters continued to attack. A man dressed in a white robe was seem walking away from behind some rocks after that.

The-Evil-Mod did a bit of a crab walk. As he was clearly shaken up by the whole situation. A random creature came out of nowhere. Disarmed him and then disappeared just as quickly as it had appeared. To top it off, one of his least favorite players of the game had shown up just prior to this. It certainly didn't sound like a coincidence to him. He stood up from where he was. And immediately summoned his blade still a bit stunned from the attack he had just taken. It looked like a single strike would throw him off balance the way he was standing.

Youhahah, you listen to me you unwelcome guest in OUR GAME. You've been marked as a hacker. You won't be roaming these halls for much longer. There is not a single thing you can say that will stop it from happening, do you hear me!! You'll never roam these halls if I and my superiors have anything to do with it. I know you are an accomplice to Isis in the madness he's been bringing to these servers. And don't even try to lie about it. You hackers are all dishonest or else you wouldn't be damaging other peoples property in the first place. Get your kicks off of testing what you can get away with. And covering your tracks afterwards so you there will be no retribution. I know every word you say to everyone in this game since our last encounter.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 am
Seferen didn't even hesitate when he heard what this man had to say. It was obvious to him there would be no reasoning with this lunatic after all. This only left the option of extreme force to the table to get them off there high horse. Yet when I raise my blade I accidentally bumped a button in the center of the entire thing. Sense this blade was so large I was having trouble holding it up without using both hand. Even then it was quite a task sense it seemed to be pulled to the ground by some unknown force. The words Galon Armor activated appeared in my mind and my whole body was swept away to some strange zone. There was another of those odd looking people with nothing but darkness glaring in there eyes. Though at this point he was pretty much used to it.

The strange looking man didn't even look at him but instead pointed to this gauntlet lying on the table to the right. It was a rather oddly sharpen thing with spikes that faced two opposite directions and a large blue opal shaped orb in the middle. When I picked it up my weapon disappeared in a cloud of smoke as though it where never there. I was rather cautious for only a momnet after seeing this cool looking object, until I put it on my wrist.

here is your new armor set contest winner enjoy your Christmas in 2005

My eyes lit up when I heard someone say that cause it was currently 2008 and would be 2009 vary soon. Then another of those odd messages appeared in my head though it wasn't from either of the two who had sent there's before. This name was blank and just had a few dots in it speaking in all caps.

YOU HAVE ACCESSED A PART OF THE GAME WHICH IS MEANT FOR ONLY A SELECT FEW, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOW BE TERMINATED

ERROR 401 CAN NOT DELETE............... RESTARTING

ERROR 401 CAN NOT DELETE...............

The message ended there as the last thing he saw was a flash of light similar to the one you see when a computer screen turns off. My eyes immediately closed as sort of a reaction to the sudden bright light. When I opened them I was back in the mouth of the cave standing there with a whole new set of armor and sword I had never seen. This was such a shock to me I forgot all about my original intent of bashing this guys brains in instead I yelled.

WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNNNNNNN

Clearly in my mind this man thought I was working for some Galondoth guy but that didn't occur to me again until after I said that.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:23 pm
The-Evil-Mod felt dizzy all of a sudden. He took a knee putting his right hand on his head. A few large breaths escaped his mouth one after the other. And in an instant. He was standing in a hallway. With no lights and only a doorway with a red tint to it up ahead. A man standing in that doorway spoke to him. You can not defeat him alone. He is not a hacker as you first thought. If you wish to rid this game of his kind. Then you will be in need of THIS. He held a red satin throw pillow in his hands. On the end of it was a yellow tassel that resembled the braids one would expect to see in a girls hair. And on that pillow lay an indescribable sight. A ball of purple data was swirling in a circular motion. The figure said not another word. But instead he allowed The-Evil-Mod to think freely. He turned his head away as he thought. And his fists clenched in anger. As his shoulders reared back as he arched his back. Then after inhaling a large breath. He turned to the figure and stuck his right arm in the middle of the vortex. His name disappeared and was replaced with just one word. Residency and his past memories were erased. Only the feeling of ruling this land mattered to him. He reappeared before Seferen with a look of anger in his eyes. His eyes themselves had changed from what they were. He held out his right palm quickly. And a firebolt level 60 was thrown at his targets chest. And even though it was a technique that was in the game. There was something different about it. Dark and warped from its original appearance. The flare spiraled forth emitting a black energy. That shot out in small sparks out of the ball of fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:48 am
Seferen stood there dazed as the whole world seemed to stand still. All of the odd monsters where no longer roaming thought the mouth of the cave. instead all that remained was a bunch of empty spots where the monsters lifeless corpses used to be. His thoughts where content for a moment as another of those strange flashes of light appeared before him. Though this time it wasn't to transport him somewhere but the odd stranger with the claw instead. When the man reemerged his appearance was just as I had originally expected. Fierce and uncaring as though he was never loved as a child.

It was in the middle of that thought the man through out his hand. Emitting a medium sized fire bolt as it lingered there calmly. The look of the flame was rather cool looking and much more profound graphic wise then the ones he had seem before. Though in a flash the bolt was thrusts forward into Seferen's chest leaving a small black indentation in his shiny new armor. Though the damage imediatly supsided and it was left looking brand new again, as if nothing happened.

I pulled my sword upward in an uppercut as my entire body followed in a swirling motion. This blade was far more light then he had originally expected and that put him off balance a little. When I ended the attack my body fell to the ground rolling about six feet away from the strange man with the claw. I lied there on the ground stunned for a second as I stumbled to my feet shaking my head.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:50 pm
He then smiled as he readied his hands for yet another attack. But having no previous memories from before then. He couldn't seem to remember exactly what he was supposed to do. He wondered how he'd even thought of that first attack in the first place. And he pondered exactly what he was doing here or who exactly he was. Then he looked at the name beneath his avatar. Re..sidendency? This certainly isn't a name befitting a peasant such as I. I've merely taken up residency in this place. So standing where I am I am no more than a resident of this place. This fancy knight armor certainly doesn't befit me. As I have clearly never actually seen a knight let alone become the apprentice of one.

His comrades stood around not sure of what to make of this. They had just seem there coworker being sent through a portal. And now this figure stands before them where he was originally standing. It certainly didn't add up to being of the norm. Safiria was the first one to speak to them. And they did so in a kind voice.

He..llo, what has become of your appearance?

He became slightly nervous as he saw a lady speaking to him. And thinking himself a peasant. His mission was to be as polite as he could to the strange women.

It seems that this race of unknown creatures have reared there ugly heads. In a raw radial aray of rascalion rash behavior. That moves rapidly rarefying the peace that this place once held. They rampage running rampant rampaging in a rapine fashion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:36 am
I stood there in the ready not sure how my advisory would react to my last attack. Though to my surprise he didn't move an inch in my direction for some odd reason. It was as if he lost the will to fight or had something else more pressing on his mind. Seferen lowered his sword in confusion looking into the strange mans eyes. There was clearly something wrong with this man as he had figured before. Yet something from different then before for some reason. Maybe this man was bi-polar or something and just didn't know it yet. Or possibly another of those strange phenomenons like what happened to him occurred to this man.

Either way talk to them was futile as it was before all of this happened. So I turned to the red clad woman standing near them speaking with a worried tone. What just happened here I don't understand an hour ago I was wandering around the mean streets of Chicago. When I passed out I ended up here in this strange far away place. Yet everyone here speaks as if they had all lost there mind or something. So could you please enlighten me to where I am and what is going on please?  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:22 pm
(DAMN! My internet went out for a couple of days and my computer isn't working really well because it's old. I'll try to catch up as quickly as possible and see where I can go from there.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Agamum
I stood there in the ready not sure how my advisory would react to my last attack. Though to my surprise he didn't move an inch in my direction for some odd reason. It was as if he lost the will to fight or had something else more pressing on his mind. Seferen lowered his sword in confusion looking into the strange mans eyes. There was clearly something wrong with this man as he had figured before. Yet something from different then before for some reason. Maybe this man was bi-polar or something and just didn't know it yet. Or possibly another of those strange phenomenons like what happened to him occurred to this man.

Either way talk to them was futile as it was before all of this happened. So I turned to the red clad woman standing near them speaking with a worried tone. What just happened here I don't understand an hour ago I was wandering around the mean streets of Chicago. When I passed out I ended up here in this strange far away place. Yet everyone here speaks as if they had all lost there mind or something. So could you please enlighten me to where I am and what is going on please?

Cyrus took a step forward towards Seferen. He was dressed in a rather shiny metal armor. But as silverish as it may have looked. It wasn't a chromed metal. Instead, the front of the armor. Had a sort of rock that absorbed light. That had been welded to the plate of the metal. Since this was a medievil type game. The metal was iron with rock instead of a mixed metal. He wasn't at all confused by the question that had been asked. Though, the part about being in Chicago didn't seem to quite dawn on him. So he answered the question as though he hadn't said that.

You are in a game call Aqworlds. It's a Massively Multiplayer Roleplaying Game. We are all moderators of this game. That have been set up as temporary replacements. Until we can find some permanent help. Safira over there is one of the executive game administrators for the company Artix Inc. I personally am a Roleplaying Administrator/Writer for the forums.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am
Seferen glared at the man who had just introduced himself as Cyrus. Wondering what this guy could possibly be talk to as if they knew themselves. He had kind of gathered the opinion over time that everyone in this area was insane. So I decided to pay little heed to any of these people after all. Instead I figured the only way i was going to find out what was going on in this place is to find out myself. So I turned my back and started to walk away from the entire crowd. Not really caring if they where offended at me being rude and cutting them off.

There was nothing but endless open land around here which made me wonder how anyone could possibly get around. As I walked outside the caves mouth I could see no signs of any landmarks anywhere. That sort of thing would have been rather useful right about now sense he didn't know what directions he came from.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:02 pm
The ground was covered in a brown blackish dirt. With patches of grass along where they were standing. Four yards across the dirt path lay. To the right of them the cave was still within sight. And behind them was a dirt road that lead to a large tree that could be seen in the distance. A wagon made out of wood in a rather archaic style. With rusted brown metal wheels that had bits and pieces of a rather well polished metal still left. The wagon seemed to be in serious disrepair in need of a mechanic or a smith of some sorts. The wagon was tied to what looked like fairly well taken care of horses. One was a rather large well fed brown creature with large black eyes that glistened. And the other was a white horse with black spots in random places on its back. And a tan colored tail that was very straw-like. This horse seemed considerably older than the one next to it. The horses were worth far more than the wagon itself. And the man that drove the wagon. Didn't seem to really care much about his job. He was wearing a black shirt that had a stain on it that looked like some sort of sand. And a pair of blue carpenter jeans that were of significantly higher quality than the shirt. In fact, the craftsmanship of the jeans. Was something that was a bit of a rarity outside of the game. He looked at Seferen as he approached on the left side of the road. Stopping right next to him he pulled the reigns to signal the horses to stop. Then spoke in a somewhat energetic way that didn't match the look he had on his face prior to this.

Well hello stranger, I'm driving up and down this road looking for stragglers. That might be in need of a safe passage back to the town. It will cost 25 gold for a trip back to the town. Or you can try to make it back on your own. But I warn you, it's getting dark. You don't want to be out at night in these fields. This is around the time that the wolves come out to hunt and feed.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:17 pm
Seferen looked at the older looking man in the carriage with a look of contempt. As if he believed this guy was just messing with him or something. So instead of seeking to the stranger I continued to walk past the carriage on this same road. Holding up my hand in sort of a half wave as I passed. There would be no stopping now that he had been warned of it getting dark. Sense the character had no money asking for a ride would have been out of the question anyway. I noticed a strand of something that was protruding from one of my boots. Though when I reached down to tie the shoe laces I realized those where anything but. The boats began to glow as my entire body started to resonate.

I attempted to walk forward down the trail but found myself swept away in a hurl of speed. This surprised me quite a bit not cause of how fast I was moving but the fact I couldn't feel any of the G forces from the speed. Somehow I stopped thinking to myself "ok I have had enough of this" though by this time I was passed the town in some other zone. This one didn't look familiar that much, or did it I thought myself as I stood there stunned. This area reminded him of this one zone he saw several years back in this computer game. That game ironically had the same name as the one that mad man had given when i asked where I was. Though I payed no heed going off on my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:53 pm
A cloaked figure watched from the top of a hill. As Seferen sped down the road at an expedient pace. The cloak was a very pure white with a pink trim along the edges. And from under the cloak there hair was a sort of orangish yellow with spikes that shot up in a random but organized and planned manner on top of there head. They wore a black vest with a dark blue vest and a pair of baggy black jeans with white socks and striped orange shoes that were larger than normal. The figure held out there hand facing there palm toward where the one he was watching was going to be. A black smoke lined with white lining came out of the area. And when the smoke cleared. Three short blue long eared creatures. With red eyes and long teeth. All dressed in a greenish black armor and wielding tridents appeared out of the smoke in Seferens way. The one creature held out his right hand in a manner that meant stop in all languages. He held the trident facing upward in a sort of formal stance with the blade facing upwards. The other creatures in the ground did the same. Only those two saluted Seferen while holding there Tridents under there left armpits. The one in the front then started to speak in a gruff but kind orcish tone. We have word that you are not like the other users in these lands. So we give you a choice to join us. We fight to make sure freedom of choice is always preserved. And unofficially take the side of the head of this game. Though because of his methods he would be considered a hacker not fit for these lands. We fight against Isis who was once a great man. He was accepted to an Ivy League college with full scholarship. And graduated with a 3.7 gpa and a masters in Technical Analysis. Our master went to the same school with him. Isis used to speak of making the world a better place through effort not ideas. But he grew bitter over time having to sacrifice everything else to pro sue his ideals. He also used to say many figures were contributing to moral decay. And the farther the balance was pushed. The more became socially acceptable from a historical standpoint. We have no clue what Isis's master plan is. Only that he intends to use this game to fulfill his desires. Will you join us in our quest to find out what he is up to in this game?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 am
Back at the cave Resident stood at the mouth of the cave. Looking at this red light that was blinking on his outfit. He had no previous knowledge of before then. But his instincts told him that this wasn't supposed to be there. As he stood there. The friends and comrades around him steadily held the lines as they attempted to rid the caves of the current problem. They stood in the middle of the cave after striking there way through to the middle. In the shadows lurked a black frogzard. It's green eyes gleamed as it moved in to sneak up on Safiria. The shadow moved across the greyish black rocky bottom of the cave. But its footsteps couldn't be heard due to an odd screeching from bats that hung on the ceiling. These had been npcs that had been intentionally added to the game. To give the cave a more of a realistic feel. Every part of the game had been crafted. By an artist that had explored a different part of the world. So every part of this game was uniquely crafted. Much like the hotel of ice that is crafted every year. The beasts shadow overlapped Safiria as she turned around to see its massive jaws coming for them as it leaped forward. As its teeth were ready to close a golden axe suddenly struck the creature. And there stood a tall man with brown hair. A silver armor with parts died yellow. Wielding a large two handed golden axe. The name under his avatar read Adam Bohn. Safiria reached out her hand and spoke just a single word to him as he started to walk further into unexplored territory of the cave. Safiria- Adam!....thank you...
He disappeared behind a few rocks with his shoulders held high. Whatever was on his mind. This figure didn't feel like stopping to talk at the moment. Zhilo sheathed his weapon in its holster on his back. As he started to speak in a high volume way to the ones around him.
Zhilo- Well!!? what are you all standing around for!!! We should be following Artix into that cave!!.
He took off in a fast sprint to follow after Artix. The others chose to walk slowly and some of them uttered a few words like.
Scakk- Yeah yeah, we are coming!
An annoyed look crossed his face. As his brow moved as his expression changed.
Wallo- Hay, what is the rush?
He followed and as he walked. It looks as if he'd just shrugged his shoulders. As he held them high in the air walking tall.
By the time the group entered the cave. Zhilo was nowhere to be seen. And Artix had already disappeared as well. There were three paths in front of them. The rooms seemed unnatural for the game. Even the few developers among them. Didn't recognize the paths that stood before them. This certainly looked like some kind of trick. Perhaps a rip off from some movie. None the less, they had three doors in front of them. And this was the only place there two comrades could have gone.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff