Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- JuNu -x-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GG had a dream that she raped me. XD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:03 pm
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
eeh my dreams are wierd*if im actually dreaming when im asleep* sometimes my dreams continue off of a previous dream,sometimes they are just random.Then sometimes they are creepy or have meaning. Though alot of my dreams do come true. Even though this is a dumb example take that last year when i first saw gundam 00 when i went to sleep i had a dream where Ian and sajicrossroad were trying to get out of a haul after it got blown open by a laser. again int his dream i was just watching not really in it whatsoever.

Also

Sometimes my dreams will continue off of a previous dream too. It's so weird.
I don't have dreams that come true though. ._. Lucky.

Most of them that come true are dumb crap or stuff that is funny on an epic level. One of the only things that actually mattered lately out of a dream was when i helped my friend brandon ask out this girl. Which he finally did. lol and because of that he changed his mood on his myspace and etc....speaking of that i need to change my damn picture on myspace to something that wasnt taken like two years ago in my cousins room.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:17 am
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
eeh my dreams are wierd*if im actually dreaming when im asleep* sometimes my dreams continue off of a previous dream,sometimes they are just random.Then sometimes they are creepy or have meaning. Though alot of my dreams do come true. Even though this is a dumb example take that last year when i first saw gundam 00 when i went to sleep i had a dream where Ian and sajicrossroad were trying to get out of a haul after it got blown open by a laser. again int his dream i was just watching not really in it whatsoever.

Also

Most of them that come true are dumb crap or stuff that is funny on an epic level. One of the only things that actually mattered lately out of a dream was when i helped my friend brandon ask out this girl. Which he finally did. lol and because of that he changed his mood on his myspace and etc....speaking of that i need to change my damn picture on myspace to something that wasnt taken like two years ago in my cousins room.

You has MySpace? :0000 I wanna add you, sir. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 pm
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
haseo9

Also

lol check ppns myspace or i think sauces  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:05 pm
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
haseo9
XxGrieverxX
haseo9

Also

lol check ppns myspace or i think sauces

K fine. ]:< If you get an add from Whitney, that's me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm
My dreams rock. Even my nightmares rock. I have had multiple dreams with .hack characters in them too (those are generally good dreams even if they turn into nightmares). In one dream I was a serial killer. That was a while ago, but that was a fun dream. In one of the dreams with .hack in it, Sakaki stole Tsukasa away from me(they had an affair or something.). Hate Sakaki. Did before that dream and most certainly do now.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 pm
Darkly_Doomed
My dreams rock. Even my nightmares rock. I have had multiple dreams with .hack characters in them too (those are generally good dreams even if they turn into nightmares). In one dream I was a serial killer. That was a while ago, but that was a fun dream. In one of the dreams with .hack in it, Sakaki stole Tsukasa away from me(they had an affair or something.). Hate Sakaki. Did before that dream and most certainly do now.

I see a crack pairing. ;D Sakaki x Tsukasa Mmmmm<3
A lot of my dreams aren't as awesome as yours. I wish I had more .Hack dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 am
Barbie envades my dreams. I don't have time to explain, but I will. When I get teh disturbing images outta my head.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 am
BreathLessX
Barbie envades my dreams. I don't have time to explain, but I will. When I get teh disturbing images outta my head.

DDD:
As horrible as it may be, I wanna hear your Barbie dream.
Pls 2 tell me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:06 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

D< No, Tsukasa! The more you think about something, the more likely you are to dream about it, I have found. It's always nice when I have dreams with manga characters in them. Like Id from "Id" (see onemanga) and Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. (That was a strange dream too. Most of my dreams are, which is partially why they rock.) biggrin  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

D< No, Tsukasa! The more you think about something, the more likely you are to dream about it, I have found. It's always nice when I have dreams with manga characters in them. Like Id from "Id" (see onemanga) and Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. (That was a strange dream too. Most of my dreams are, which is partially why they rock.) biggrin

Maybe I should think about Orca and Bear more often then. 8D
I do dream about video game characters a lot though. Probably because I play video games all the time. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 pm
I think it was I had this dream I was in cultered city carmina gardelica there no chaos gate no people then I saw a girl dress in black ( it wasn't shino) around the age of 12 to 14 and she was playing some floaty thing that's all I rember  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

Maybe I should think about Orca and Bear more often then. 8D
I do dream about video game characters a lot though. Probably because I play video games all the time. xD

I think that it helps if you're thinking about it thoroughly just before falling asleep. That way it's fresh in your head. Unfortunately, I haven't played the video games or watched the animes that recently. stare Have to get around to that quickly. My dreams are often a mish-mosh of media and stuff. Fine with me, since it isn't super based on the media. A character from a manga or something will appear. Or I'll BE a character from a manga, anime, or TV show. But never for long. My dreams are kinda random. They make sense but don't. Part of why I like them so much. (^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:59 pm
Two nights ago I dreamed that I met Sanus IRL but she was a really short fat kid with brown hair and bowl cut, and I was like "WTF, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A PRETTY GIRL. ._____." And Sanus was like "I'M TOTALLY A DUDE. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THE IDEA THAT I WAS A GUY?" And I was like "...I dunno..."
So yeah we were stuck on a Space Station together and no one else was there except us, and weird male version of Sanus kept hitting on me and I was like "UM NO. GO AWAY. I WILL NOT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." And after a few minutes zombies attacked us but we found a stash of laser guns and other weapons so we pwned them all.

And that was singularly the most random dream I have had, yet also the most vivid and most memorable for some reason. I have absolutely NO CLUE why I dreamed that at all though. ._.  

Len Kagamine Vocaloid 02

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMM  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items