Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuuuuuuuuuuu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 am
Tenshi Okono
Gaara_Baby_Eater
I want...
User Image

Yes... It is evil... But it's worse for the RP guilds. Ever since ZOMG came, we've been as active as a Nun's bed...

User Image
My money back...
Bahaha! That's funny, I'll have to remember that. It's not fair though, I have a feeling the guilds might just go away sometime soon, even with the minor update that they did recently.

I want...
User Image

The minor update is crap. It takes longer for me to do stuff before the update happened. And I expected the update to be in the format of the forums...

User Image
My money back...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:42 pm
Gaara_Baby_Eater
Tenshi Okono
Gaara_Baby_Eater
I want...
User Image

Yes... It is evil... But it's worse for the RP guilds. Ever since ZOMG came, we've been as active as a Nun's bed...

User Image
My money back...
Bahaha! That's funny, I'll have to remember that. It's not fair though, I have a feeling the guilds might just go away sometime soon, even with the minor update that they did recently.

I want...
User Image

The minor update is crap. It takes longer for me to do stuff before the update happened. And I expected the update to be in the format of the forums...

User Image
My money back...
I know, all they did was like...Change the buttons -.- But who cares about some stupid little button?! If they were gonna update the forums, they should have done like...The ability to do a newsletter, that would have been cool, cause you would have gotten guild update pm's...They could have just done a much better update then what they did...I thin they were being lazy  

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXRouge282Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 am
I havent been on gaia for months and just started to post again xD
So iam posting on here alot again i missed this place.

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff