Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
What If....(one girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 pm
"It did," she replied, "But to be able to think your own thoughts, be able to speak them, without consequences," she moved in closer, barely an inch from touching him, "Love who you want to," her heart thumped as she reached out to stroke his arm, something that was taboo if anything. Her hand tingled where she touched him, and she sucked in her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Ryan smiled, he extended his arm to hers, stroking it softly. "I totally agree with you on the love part..... specially...hte love part..." he said, moving a little closer.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm
She shivered, "Yeah, that's..." she paused, closing her eyes. "My favorite part," she whispered, just hovering in front of his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Ryan bit his lip for a second before moving in completely, locking his lips with her's softly. This was the first kiss he had ever put passion into.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Liberty gasped, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him deeper. She moved along with the kiss. It was her first, meant to be reserved for her soulmate, but Ryan was too... her thoughts trailed off as she attempted to connect as much as possible to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:19 pm
Ryan wrapped his arms around her, leaning against the wall. He kissed back, closing his eyes as he thought about how danerous this was. but then he thought, Who cares?  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:21 pm
She shivered, before moaning softly into his lips. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, "W-we should go back," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 pm
"B...But.... yeah..... we should" Ryan sighed, letting go of her. He wanted to stay there forever where they would never get caught.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 pm
She pulled him in for another kiss before letting go of him. Her face was slightly flushed. She buried her face in his neck, closing her eyes. "Y-you go out first," she told him. "It'd be suspicious if we came out together.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:29 pm
"I....I think I fell in love...." he said, opening the door. He played with her fair hair before he finally walked out. He kept using the bathroom excuse every time he was asked where he went.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 pm
After waiting a few moments, committing those moments to memory, Liberty stepped out and went to her desk. She began to work, but Ryan plagued her mind. Her face flushed everytime she thought of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:35 pm
Ryan kept looking over at her throughout the day. The bell rang, it was lunch time. "Hey Liberty... wanna go out to lunch?" Ryan asked, smiling at her.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm
Liberty tried to think if that was okay, but the response was out of her mouth before she could think, "Yes," she said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm
"Come on.... its on me..." he said, opening the office door for her. He wanted to take her hand but restrained himself.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm
She kept her hands in her pockets to resist holding him tightly. She watched his every move, wondering why she'd never looked closely at him before. Now that she'd seen him, her mind spun and her heart beat faster. She felt horrible for it, and was mad at the superiors for not placing them together.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff