Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 pm
Not wanting to wait another second Tonya jumped back to look at the dragon. It wasnt well trained that was obvious which she could probably work to her advantage. She lept upward onto its lower back. "Down boy." she said as it started thrashing. "Alright if you wont go down willingly..." she trailed off. Then she thrusted her hands down at its back using her sight to slam it to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:52 pm
Roders dagger made no effect on the dragon, but suddenly it was lifted into the air and slammed down. His mind Sight alerted him to another Sight nearby. Strength. He looked around. Two women were in the cave now. He attempted to strike the dragon with his dagger, but angered it further and brought several dagger-like teeth into his back, then slung into a wall. Dazed, he began cutting himself free while cursing the blood seeping into his clothes.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Oh dang it, Tonya thought to herself. She ran over to the guy on the ground. "Hey you, youve got to hang in there for a second alright? Just hold up for a second." she said looking around for something she could bandage the wound with. She had no time for the dragon charged at her forcing her to jump away and lead it away from the injured boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:07 pm
Roder wasn't down yet. Once the last bonds were cut, he yelled at the others,"He is mine! Do not interfere! Leave now! I can handle a dragon, and if not I deserve to be fodder for weakness!" His ruthlessness led him forward and he began circling with the beast. The blood from his back was ever weakening him. He reached back to stop the flow for a moment which turned out to be a mistake. Soon he was pinned with his dagger jammed into the roof of the beasts mouth. That wouldn't killit, Roderick thought, not yet. He'd have to go deeper. The standoff became apparent as both figures became still. If Roder released his hold, old Scaley would bite down. If Scaley,(My nickname for the dragon), let go, Roder would stab it and finish it. It was a standoff now.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm
Tonya watched as the boy she had saved was facing the dragon off. Hmmmm.....does he have the sight? It feels like it but maybe im wrong. she thought to herself. "So then dragon slayer," she said leaning against the cave wall casually "whats your name?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 am
Roder grwoled angrily."Does me being pinned under a dragon appear as a good social time?", he said as a bit of blood coated his hand.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 am
"I guess not in most cases but you know, you said you could handle it." she said shrugging. "If you want me to step into I ll do it." she suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 pm
The dragon growled and bit down harder. Roder answered with a grunt of pain and he dug his dagger deeper into the dragons gum."Face it, either way wneither of us will win." He said to the dragon. The stubborn creature was smarter than he had thought though. It suddenly lifted its head at an alarming speed and sent him reeling into the air. His dagger was ripped from his hand and the dragonm struck him into a wall.Roderick slumped down, unconscious. The dragon turned to face the others. He picked out the weaker looking one and attacked, claws slashing, fangs biting.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:31 pm
Orielle jumped down from her tree, she looked closley at the dragon, taking careful aim, using her sight to try and keep it still, she let the long, sharp arrow go, it flew with amazing precision right into the dragon's eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 am
Tonya nodded. "I thought so." she leaped up into the air using her sight as a boost and pulled out a throwing knife. She aimed it at the beast neck at the pressure point hoping it would be stunned. It wasnt but it did fall to the ground roaring defiantly. With the blade still sticking out of its neck Tonya aimed her strength at it and forced it in deeper. "Hey tree girl! Help him!" she called pulling out a poison tipped arrow.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 pm
The roaring dragon realized these girls weren't worth the fight, so he turned back to Roder. He moved into the shadows where the boy was. Silence, then a roar. Then more silence. Shuffles came from the darkness that had appeared to consume both Roder and the dragon. Then slowly a figure dragged itself forward, a fang in one hand, a bag of gold in the other."I've always hated dragons..." He coughed up blod as he said this draggoing himself to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Tonya looked him up and down. "You look aweful." she said lowering her bow and arrow. She ran over to him pulling a out a peice of cloth from a small pouch around her waist. She looked him over. "Your wounded. And that dragon might be venomous. They have those nowadays." she told him trying to find a source of bleeding.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Orielle looked at the ground awkwardly, what was she doing here? "Well, now that the dragon is dead and all, I think I should be on my way." she said, eyeing the wounded boy, "I do hope you're all right." she looked at him shyly, he looked rather tough, almost scary, with the dragon's fang in his hand, she hand never seen one of her own kind before though, she almost wanted to say, to ask him questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:57 am
Roder flinched when she examined him."I'm fine, just wounded, and they all heal." He said angrily."I'm only aggrivated that I was almost made a meal out of for a measly sack of gold." He raised the bag in his hand, then threw it down."You keep it." He said and started walking back into the cave."I'm getting some more... keepsakes..." He said as he removed his dagger from its sheath.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:37 pm
Orielle jumped as the bag hit the ground, she was always jumpy around strangers, she looked after the boy, who was this elf? Was this how they all acted? She hadn't been around elves since she was one, thirteen years ago, before the temple had taken her away, to train her. Quickly she made a desicion, she ran after the boy, catching up to him, trying to ignore the dragon's carcass. "You have the Sight too, don't you?" she asked quietly, using all her power to keep her Sight under control from her uneasy emotions.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff