Closed RP. Invite Only.
  Okay
  Oh, poo
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm
[haha tel me about the dead-ness. Gotta be creative with this *tries to think*]

Veleth’s heart hammered as she grew more metal, and as the world decayed around her. This wasn’t just about who he worked for or where his power came from anymore. He realised that his very eart was crumbling around him.
He wasn’t a sentimentalist. As long as he cud keep on living in relative comfort he would work for anyone - would do anything. He had his pride, but it was malleable - like a strong tree bending gently to the winds of change. But even he felt dismay and outrage at the idea of his comfortable and beautiful planet being drawn into the decayed shell that must represent whatever godforsaken world she came from. Absently, before he could even hone back into what he was doing. He had withdrawn the sword that rested n his back with a smooth motion, creating a sliding note of clarity. His twin was placing courage and emotion where it was not wanted in his mind - urging him to do something to stop her, forcing him into lamenting what could happen to his world. He tried to shake it off and realised what he was doing only halfway through doing it.
What on earth was he trying to achieve by even thinking of attacking her with such a pathetic item as his sword? It was metal and she could control metal.
Something inside of him told him that the only hope he had was to embrace his inner demon, but that thought disgusted him. He had sworn he would never change into that form again.
He was left, lamely clinging to his sword, indecision written over his face as he watched her silver body of indestructible metal.

[argh...only after i do the character sheet do I come yup with new powers/abilities that might be useful for Veleth - mainly regarding his true form and his twin >< ah well i guess it's too late XD]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm
(( not at all. as long as you state it as being something new or "untested in battle" you can get away with new techniques in RPs unless stated otherwise as it was done in the Tournament thread. smile ))

Yanara's hidden face smiled as he unsheathes his sword. Her metal face remained frozen, hiding any emotion she may have expressed below its cold surface. Still, in it shadows, her demonic eyes gleamed wildly.

Without so much as a lift of a finger or an utter of a word, the metal on the shifter's sword began to ripple and bend as though pulled by her very presence alone. Silently, she began taunting the metals of his daggers and knives, their bending and pulling being of even greater influence than the sword. Still, it wasn't enough, she needed to ensure his loyalty.

"Why so far away, my child?" Yanara silently pulled at the metal that had seeped into his veins earlier. It shoved against the insides of his body with more than enough strength to pull him to the ground and then to his knees. She cared little if it caused him pain or if he expressed it, she wanted him on his knees before her.

"Call me your master and go out into the world and gather the strongest that you find. The best scholars, the wisest wizards, the holiest of priests, the wildest of warriors, bring them all to me so that I may label them as the fathers of my seed and take this planet towards its new destiny."  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 am
(great :3 It’s certainly untested XD)

Veleth strained against the pulling as his greatly valued sword was bent out of shape, and winced as the pulling metal of the daggers sliced in parts against his skin in their unnatural dance. When his very veins joined in this twisting movement he gagged back cry of pain and was forced to follow them to the ground. His form twisted along with the metal, changing through many of the library of form she had collected in his life, in a vain attempt to escape the tearing grip on his veins. None were successful, and he found himself prostate in the form of a dog before her. In his animal form he could not keep a lid on his vocal pain so easily, and a shrill whine escaped the dog’s throat. He lay with his muzzle to the ground in embarrassed defeat. He was a puppet. His ears remained upright, however, as he listened to her. Perhaps, if he was able to collect these people she wanted, he could gain some freedom and just think - to figure a way out of this mess. He didn’t care for these people, after all. He managed to salvage some dignity by gaining control of his human form, and shifted back into it.
He shuddered and managed to force his eyes upwards to look at her. He opened his mouth to speak, but his voice wasn’t his.
“No.”
His eyes widened in surprise. He knew that somewhere in his mind his twin was stubbornly fighting his own will. The more stressed he grew, the more influence this lingering spirit had over him, and now in his humiliation and frustration the twin had grabbed the reigns of the forefront of his mind.
“What are you-?!
I won’t.”
He wrestled for his voice back from his brother, but began to loose the fight. When he next looked up at Yanara his eyes shifted their colour, from the demonic back to their once-natural blue.
“You have no right to be here. This isn’t your world and...” he paused, the twin unsure of himself, still mentally young and still naive, “...We will not let you destroy it. We will not let you harm innocent people. And we are not your slave.”
Inwardly now, Veleth winced at the repercussions of what his idiot brother was saying, and tried to fight against him. But somewhere he knew that he was right.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 am
Yanara casually stalked across the distance back to the grand palace. As she stepped on the stones towards her defiant new toy, the stones darkened beneath her feet. The same effects of decay affecting the stones as they cracked and shifted off balance.

Her hands still clad well in metal, she knelt and grabbed at the changeling's head, using his hair above his forehead to jerk his eyes to stare into the dark pits of her metal mask. Beneath the dark pits, Yanara's silver ones burned with an unholy light, her rage just below its peak. She was never one to become fully enraged, priding herself to being able to remain in absolute control at all times. Even when the Idiot rained his fire down from the Black Heavens.

Yanara pulled silently at the metal in his veins, this time, utilizing the natural metals in his blood, "What good is taking a body, Veleth, if you do not kill the ones who originally owned it?" She leaned in towards the odd man whose body had been lost to him, "Would you like me to take him? To take this weaker form from you and lock it away? Send it to a place worse than hell? Or shall I simply claim all of his world's metals and crush it beneath my wyrms and leave for a world anew? Leaving yours a dead and decaying tribute to the demon queen that you attempted to refuse?"

She leaned in further, the metal of her mask rippling as Veleth's weapons reached to become one with her metal cache. It was as addictive to her as bathing in the blood of an enemy. Or a defiant animal, "Make your choice, Veleth. Your lessers or your world, my patience draws short."  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 pm
Veleth strained against both her and her twin. The former had him completely in her control, immobilised by the throttling pain of the metal. It constricted him so that his breaths came out shallow and quick. He tried to focus and gain control back, or at the very least ride it out. The latter did not relinquish control, but instead seemed to swell in his mind, testing its boundaries.
“Don’t...” Veleth was allowed control enough to protest lamely. “Don’t take him.”
She couldn’t. Please, Veleth, for once in your life find a spine. The twin shifted forward again to utilise his voice, speaking with a determined purity that Veleth had never been able to achieve, even as a child.
“I am not afraid of you.”
With one surge the twin forced it’s essence out to Yanara in an attempt to force its control upon her own mind, or at least to break her concentration.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:53 pm
"Oh? You wish to see what resides in my mind? Then be my guest and see it all."

Her head shock back to release a demonic cry of pain as the ninetails lashed against her flesh, ripping open a new wound. There wasn't even a blink of hesitation before the next claw came. Followed by another and another.

"You destroyed your own Star, murdering thousands of lives in the process. You must be punished for the sins you have committed."

"Why does it bother you so much?!" She managed to cry out before the next lash, "I created their pathetic existence and I destroyed them! Its not as though I created something of Yuu's!" She cried out again as the metal and glass embedded claws stuck against the bone of her spine. Her left leg fell numb and stone like.

---------------------

"NO! Stop it! Let me go, you cursed - " Yanara kicked and screamed wildly. The strange jewels around her body held her powers at bay, keeping her from achieving the one thing she had been born to do. The metal of her captors only rippled with she pulled at them with all her ability, "Don't do this to me!" The last word ended in a demonic roar that shook the palace's columns.

"Are you aware of the consequences of your decision, Yoshi?" The face was identical to Yanara, except for the eyes as they opened. Where Yanara's was wild and demonic, Yoshi's was calm and serene. Save for the tears that flowed from her brilliant blue eyes as she nodded, "Then so be it. You are your twin shall share the same form until the day that Yanara can learn to calm her wildest urges and accept that my word is law."
------------------

They weren't the same people. Not in the least. They wondered what to call their new body as they caressed their new face. It looked so much like the ones they had always had. Except for the one blue eye and one silver eye.

"You will be called Yora until the King sees fit."

"Yora..."

-------------------
Yora looked at her body's bloodied hands. Kippai was dead. His actions of dishonor and deceit against her were gone forever. She curled her hands around the blood, a strange and dark part of her leaping at the aroma.

She watched as his soul, his essence, rose from the corpse that rested at the gates of Hell. His was a power of words. He could convince anyone to do anything he wanted. His was a power that she wanted and needed. Slowly, she extended her hand and called out to the essence, "Power be mine..."

When his gifts had become hers, she turned towards the gates of Heaven, her blue eye shifting to a wicked silver as she grinned demonically. If the power of a devil could feel this wonderful in her veins, what would the power of the gods feel like? There was only one way to find out and she lead the Kinzoku towards the gate for the battle of a millennia.

"I can't let you do this, Yanara."
"Shut up, Yoshi!"
"You can't!"
"Too late, the last god's power is mine!"
"As well as mine!"

Yoshi had tried to purify them. To push the demons from the innocent that they had inhabited. Instead, she only pushed them into their DNA. The Kinzoku now had blood.
----------------

Over 400 years had passed. Finally, Yanara, free of Yoshi, emerged from the blood of her descendant. She held the world of Kurai in the palm of her hand until Yoshi revealed herself. She had forgotten that the Kinzoku begot naught but twins.

"Care to see the demons that lurk in my mind as well? The ones I created? Let me show you where we were kept until I was finally able to push at the bindings that were placed on us."

Yanara's metal mask suddenly retracted from her face. Gripping his hair tighter and snatching and iron grip on Veleth's chin, Yanara pressed her lips against his, pulling at the one she called Lesser. Her mind and soul wrapped around his, pulling her into him and placing him into the darkness where Liadan now "lived."

To seal the act, Yanara bit Veleth's lip and pulled away, his blood on her lips. With a wicked stare, she growled, "One Lesser down, how many left to go?"  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm
Veleth screamed as His twin was torn from him, but had enough presence of mind and spite to take opportunity of her exposed face and lapsed concentration through her gloating. In one movement he shifted into a tiger and lashed out to seal his thick teeth around her face.

Meanwhile the twin found himself in Yanara’s mind and twisted around formlessly in pain and confusion as the connection with his brother was suddenly severed. He was alone for the first time in his existence and felt a gaping hole in his being where Veleth was gone. He shivered in the darkness but began to mentally collect himself. To freak out would do Veleth no good, and he knew that somehow he could find and advantage in this state. He was inside Veleth’s enemy, and for one he would be able to do some good. Veleth had spent decades in combat, and he had been alongside him all the time, shrinking back from the brutality and bloodshed, yet in awe of the skill in which it was commenced. He tried to concentrate and reach out with formless tendrils to the blackness around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm
"Stupid beast," Yanara growled as her metal covered her face in the blink of an eye. She rolled on her back, using the creature's energy against it and kicking it over the stairs to land on the hard and dead ground below the small flight of stairs. As she rolled to her feet, she called at the metal in his veins, demanding them to bring him the ground and to start their onslaught on his organs.

"You forget that your leash is simply unseen! It is not gone, it will never be gone until I pull it from you! You, changeling are mine!"

"I don't recognize you," came the small and innocent voice from somewhere in the darkness. Her body was frozen, unable to move save for her voice, "She took you? Don't be afraid or angry, you will find this place welcoming after a while.

"Think of it. No more disease, no hunger, no fear, only calm silence. Unless, of course, you fight her. She doesn't like that. She never does. You only bother her slightly when you do but she bothers you more. She compresses you, tortures you, makes every nightmare you've ever had come to life.

"She will do it to us both if you fight her."

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm
[heh heh, now two battles are taking place. I wonder who could win?]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:50 pm
(( mehhe. i haven't used Liadan in a looonnnnggg time >>!))  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 am
Stupid beast," Yanara growled as her metal covered her face in the blink of an eye. She rolled on her back, using the creature's energy against it and kicking it over the stairs to land on the hard and dead ground below the small flight of stairs. As she rolled to her feet, she called at the metal in his veins, demanding them to bring him the ground and to start their onslaught on his organs.

"You forget that your leash is simply unseen! It is not gone, it will never be gone until I pull it from you! You, changeling are mine!"

"I don't recognize you," came the small and innocent voice from somewhere in the darkness. Her body was frozen, unable to move save for her voice, "She took you? Don't be afraid or angry, you will find this place welcoming after a while.

"Think of it. No more disease, no hunger, no fear, only calm silence. Unless, of course, you fight her. She doesn't like that. She never does. You only bother her slightly when you do but she bothers you more. She compresses you, tortures you, makes every nightmare you've ever had come to life.

"She will do it to us both if you fight her."

Veleth snarled as his teeth connected on the metal, and found himself hurled backwards. With not enough time to twist himself to land on his feet, he was forced to bear the brunt of the collision on his side, but carried on rolling to dispel some of the strength of the blow. By the time he had stopped and tried to get back to his feet her damn metal control seized him again and forced him to his knees. He remained on the ground, shivering with the exertion of trying to gain some control of his body again. Is claws were extended and his head dipped to growl, blood dripping from the few broken teeth in his maw. He raised his golden tiger eyes up at her as she spoke. He had been stupid, a complete idiot! But he would have never respected himself if he hadn’t tried. He wasn’t beaten yet, he assured himself, he just needed to think. Having no ideas, and being beaten down as much by the abscense of his twin in his mind as any physical onslaught, he sighed and projected his thoughts back to Yanara as he had done as a bird.
” You would have no respect for me, miss, if I did not at least try to kill you once. “
He flicked his tail and listened to the haunting emptiness of his own thoughts.

The twin looked around, and eventually found the origin of the voice - more of a sense of gravity that surrounded it than any real form. He paused and listened to her carefully and then turned away to look blindly at his surroundings.
“I am not afraid.” He said, thought it was in part a lie. While he had chosen his own fate, he felt the separation form his brother painfully, and the coldness of it unnerved him no end. When the voice spoke again he frowned a little.
“I know silence. I know darkness. I have never known disease. I have never known hunger. So I am not afraid of them, m’am. What I am afraid of is being alone, and what will happen to Veleth.”
He moved through the darkness to this presence who spoke to him and hung in fornt of her.
“Who are you?”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 am
"Hm," Yanara said darkly as she quickly closed the gap between them, the metal of her armor reacting quickly to her demand. She gripped him harshly by his printed ear as her right hand swung to reveal a large metal spike, poised to enter his flesh. Saying nothing, Yanara drove the large spike, more or less a bar, into the creature's neck, its tip dissolving as soon as it broke the surface. More and more of the spike vanished into his bloodstream as she pushed the metal further into the bleeding wound.

"I need to pump enough into you to control you no matter your shape. Granted, no matter what shape you take, there is always the same amount of blood cells and minerals as your truest of shapes. One can only alter so much as one time." Once the last of the metal had entered his blood, her cold metal mask echoed her demonic grin, "Now, I have all of you."

"Me?" Came the soft and innocent voice. There was a small laugh as though the answer didn't matter, "I was once the Host."

There was a giggle, oddly placed, before she continued, "The blood demons hid in us for over 400 years. We had forgotten who carried which Bloods, except for the Grand Elder. She knew, but never spoke, until the day I left my village. I was tired of the local tribes always attacking us. Taking what they wanted and leaving us the ruins and broken survivors. I wanted to become stronger, I want to show the world why we were once called the Shadow Wraiths... ... ...

"I didn't realize what the price would be." There was a moment of silence before she continued, "I was being attacked. It was my own fault, really, I left my captain and the training to find out what was calling out to me. I found the source, and he was strong, and rogue, and I was loosing quickly. If it hadn't been for Yanara... I would not even be where I am now. She held him at bay until I surrendered my body to her, and then she turned the tables on him completely.

"Every thing he threw at her, she consumed and returned. When he used his magicks to summon a beast of the darkness, she defeated the beast with the rogue's own weapons. In the end, he was the one running and she was the predator, searching for him and his precious source of metal. I owe her my very existence."

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:02 am
Veleth snarled as the metal entered his bloodstream. It felt as if countless tiny pins were tearing through his bloodstream - invasive and alien. The process was disabling and he found he could barely move, but he managed to shift several times in a vain attempt to gain some control or resistance. The tiger turned into a wolf, the dog, a bird, but every time the bloodstream tore and forced him to heel. By the time he had shifted into a human - no longer able to salvage his original human form without his twin’s soul stored within him, he changed to another human form. He was a tall man with asian black hair in a ponytail and dressed in the classic clothes of the region, although they were a few decades out of date. He’d taken this human a few decades ago and had used it whenever he wished to keep his true identity secret, and wanted to blend in more with the locals. The guy had been a conman a long time ago he had been requested to assassinate, and his form had been useful. Now it was the next best thing to his true, form. He slouched on the ground and shuddered, feeling exhausted. The metal in his blood seemed to weigh heavily on him and he didn’t feel he had the energy to shift again.

--

The twin nodded.
“I suppose I understand. But...you’re a slave here. If you had been killed back then, then perhaps...”
He drifted off. He was in no position to judge, after all he was in a similar situation. If anything he felt sympathy for her though, because her position was worse than his. He wondered back to all the souls trapped and sleeping within Veleth somewhere -the souls he had felt but had never seen.
“Do you have a name, m’am?”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 am
"Liadan," came the soft reply, "Liadan Kanyon of the valley Nasakenai. I was one of the people called Kinzoku Hosts." There was a small space of silence before she went on, "And I am not a slave. Not anymore. Before, I was a slave to the demands of life, eating, sleeping, drinking, hormones. Now, I am liberated. It is Yanara's job to take care of the body now, mine is to simply rest and wait for her commands should she need me. It isn't often, but, I gladly oblige when it comes."

---------------------
"Now imagine it as this," Yanara said as she stood and paced round Veleth in circles, "every time you disobey me, even the slightest bit, I drive more metal into your veins. Eventually, one of two things will happen."

She kicked at the open wound on his neck, "Eventually, you will die of metal poisoning - a slow and torturous death where you feel the metal shutting down every organ in your body, no matter the form - or you die of blood loss from my creating new entryways in which to apply the said metal."

She paced about him slowly, her hidden silver eyes watching him keenly, "Just because I can not see you, it doesn't mean that I can't control you. You now have enough metal in your body that I can take full control over your pathetic little forms and force you to do the things that I demand. Should you take it upon yourself to shift into a form that would be considered too small to do your task, I will either find a way for you to complete or push the metal against your muscles and skin as painfully as I can, forcing you into a larger, more suitable, form."  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 am
Veleth restrained form clapping a hand to the wound in his neck, and he sat stiff to take the blow to his neck full on without wincing back. He was determined to retain some dignity, but his black eyes dropped. He nodded, his face a contortion of bitterness but acceptance.
“I understand.”
He paused, weighing his options, and finding none. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them once more, he directed them up to her, tracking her as she paced around him.
“I am forced to obey you. Mark my words, I am a good servant, and I will carry out your orders with unprecedented efficiency. I have only failed on a mission once before in all my years.” He fixed her gaze, but still remained partially doubled over. “My loyalty is complete to those I respect, but do not mistake me for a weakling. To hold my life against me is not enough. I ask permission to make one request of you, mistress. In return I will give you all I can, and more.”
He spoke slowly, but made himself clear. The thought of the decaying earth disgusted him, but he had no other choice. He was an opportunist at heart, and he reminded himself that he was not human. This world was not his either. He realised that the difficulty of putting himself prostate in front of her was not as hard as it could have been. In his harsh training since childhood he had often had to forsake his own overt dignity to serve his sensei.

--

The twin nodded slowly. He was still uncomfortable with the idea.
“but..can you not fight her? You had control, once. You could...use her maybe. Take her power but imprison her mind.”

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff