Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sniches Get Stiches{{Open,MarenShmaren And TeHsChNoZbErRy}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What The Heck, Free Gold!
  Gold!
  You're Dumb. Me: Well, You're A Poll Whore.
View Results

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Marie had been dragged off by her father, who had somehow found out about the club. He was now lecturing her about dangerous people at this time of night, but Marie wasn't paying attention. She was thinking about Danny, who's name she didn't even ask for.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 pm
Danny searched around the club for about thirty minutes. But, when last few people left, he gave up. He sat down at the bar and thought of Marie. "I should have asked for her name sooner. s**t." he said angrily. Danny saw Zack and smiled, but the disappointment was still on his face," What's up, have a good party?" he asked.

"Hell yea, that girl that I was with gave me my birthday present in the back room." he laughed. Zack had always been a pig to all girls, but Danny was good to every woman he has been with. "Hey, what's wrong?" Zack asked Danny. He wore a look of concern on his face, that is never seen by anyone.

"Nothing. Well, yea, there is something. I met this girl and I didn't get her name." he said.

"Well, there are plenty more out there. Another thing, I only invited people from our district, you might find her out there sometime." Zack suggested. "Well, we gotta get the ******** out of this joint. Lets go home and get some rest." Zack said to Danny.

"Yea, I suppose you're right." Danny said. He left with Zack and thought about what Zack had said. Maybe she is out there, perhaps she only lives a block away from me... Danny thought in his head as he fell asleep.

((Uh...we can timeskip to the morning if you want. XD))  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 pm
((Mkay))

Marie was grounded to say the least, so she went to school in down spirits. She thought about the boy, wondering if she'd see him again soon. She went to her locker, wondering if she should ask her friends if they could help her find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Danny had awoken, and left for school. But, he was feeling really down. He had pushed all of the good thoughts of seeing the girl out of his head. Danny had to feel reality one way or the other, and the hard way would make him stronger in the end. Danny didn't even bother going to his locker, he simply walked to the auditorium. He had heard from one of the students who helped out in the office that there was going to be a surprise meeting in the auditorium. The princapal was going to award those who had gotten the best grades in the school, the whole school was going to be there.

"Would all students please come down to the auditorium?" the P. A. said loudly. As soon as five minutes passed, kids were filling into the auditorium.

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Marie looked up, gathering her things and closing her locker. She shifted her weight and pushed through the crowd, heading into the auditorium. She made sure to get a decent seat, and opened up a book to read as she partially paid attention to the man at the podium.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Danny didn't pay much attention as the princapal when on and on.

"That's why we would like to congradulate Miss Avery Marie Adams for her highest grade point average of the school." the princapal said. People clapped and Danny sighed. These sort of events made him angry that he wasn't a 'good' kid.

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:07 pm
Marie's head shot up, and she wasn't really sure what to do. She simply hung back, waiting to see if they urged her to do something. She twiddled her fingers, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 pm
"Would Miss Avery please come to the stage?We'd like to give her a certificate of excellance. " the princapal asked, a second too late. Everyone waited for Avery to get onto the stage so that they could clap some more.

Zack came into the auditorium and sat by Danny. "Hey, what's up?" he asked loudly. He was shushed from all sides and Danny laughed.

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Marie stood up, not liking that they used her first name. She waved lightly to the students before quickly heading onstage so he could go on with the whatever else he wanted to say. Unfortunately she tripped onto the stage and fell flat on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 pm
The whole auditorium roared with laughter. The princapal rushed toward Avery and asked if she was okay, and tried to help her up.

Danny turned around to see the girl that had been called, lying on the stage, flat on her face. He started to laugh and he was shot an evil stare from the kid that had shushed Zack. "Shut up, d**k." Danny said to the kid, before turning back to see what the girl would do.

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Marie smiled gracefully, "Sorry," she said to the principal, then smoothed out her skirt before turning to him and waiting for the certificate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm
((Be back in a while, have to eat dinner. XD))  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm
((Cya, have a good meal!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 pm
"It's quite fine." the principal said to Marie. He quickly took the certificate out for Marie. "Good job, keep up the good work." he said to Marie.

"Holy s**t, that's her." Danny said with excitement.

Zack looked at him. "Who?"

"The girl I met at the club!" Danny replied.

"No way, get her attention." Zack said.

Danny tried to wave at her, but there were some tall people in front of him. He tried shouting at her, but there were people clapping and it droned him out.

"Hey, will you shut up?" the kid behind Danny said.

"That's it." Danny said, getting mad. "Your a** is gonna' be knocked out." Danny said. He took a swing at the kid and he was out. Yet, Danny still continued to punch at him.

Everyone in the auditorium grew silent as they watched the fight brake out.

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 pm
Marie took it, then saw the fight. She squeaked, running down the stage and towards it. "Hey!" she tried to get close, but was unsuccessful. She settled for watching quietly, then saw Danny. She stared, unable to say anything.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff