Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:56 pm
"Um yes hello I belive you ight have found an item that belongs to me." Said Lan as he taped the holster. The small square item that useally went there was gone. "The item makes a little sound when you touch the screen."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Jared looked back over at Kayla. "Oh...nothing....I think I may have angered the emerald goddess a bit.....," he replied. "Nothing for you to be worried about. I'm the one who will get beaten." He tried to change the subject. "Ah....Fluffy likes you. He normally doesn't let others pet him," Jared grinned.

Dawn was leaning against another merchants set up. She rolled her eyes when she heard 'emerald goddess' spoken louder then anyone. She sighed and wondered over to them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:05 pm
Charlotte furrowed her brow at she tried to remember what she'd picked up down in the slums.
"Do I now?" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Kayla withdreew her hand with a pleased smile.
"Really? well then, you can tell Fluffy that I like him too."
She was intrigued by the 'emerald goddess' part and smirked in amusement.
"is she a feirsome goddess?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 pm
Jared laughed nervously, "Aye princess......She may act like a lady, but beneath that fair face lies a frightening creature...."

*smack*

"Ouch!" Jared called out rubbing the back of his head. Fluffy screeched once more from being startled.

Jared turned around with a smile. "I'm behave'n just as I promise." He turned back to Kayla. "Princess Kayla.....meet the emerald goddess-Dawn Bard."

Dawn stepped to the side. Her weight shift to one side and arms folded. She nodded in greeting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:57 pm
Kayla laughed.
"Nice to meet you- you've obviously got him handled."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 pm
dragontamer363
Kayla laughed.
"Nice to meet you- you've obviously got him handled."

Dawn gave a small smile in return. She pulled out her notebook and scribbled a message. She turned it around to allow Kayla to read it.

I'll trade you him for the wrench.

Jared glanced at the message. "Ya wound me Dawn-y dear.....how can ye try to trade your own husband?!" he replied pretending to be mortified. He knew Dawn was joking....at least he hope.....you never know......

Dawn smirked and pulled down Jared's hat over his eyes. He laughed and replied, ".....haha deary...haha...."

He straighten his hat and fixed his hair.

Dawn scribbled in her notebook again and showed it to Kayla.

This is what I put up with everyday.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:15 pm
"Yup its black with a clear screen." Lan said as he waited  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 am
"It must be terrible." Kayla laughed to Dawn. "Plus I don't think he's as useful as the wrench." She winked.
She found it odd that Dawn either coudl not or chose not to talk, but she decided to roll with it. She'd seen enough crazy things in her time that she'd learnt not to ask questions that weren't important. Besides, Dawn's handwriting was quite neat, so it was all good.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 am
Jared gasped. "Ya cut me deep princess," he said as he held a hand to his heart and made an innocent sad face.

Dawn only smiled-she liked this Kayla girl.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:35 am
"gawwww lookit that mush." Kayla cooed at Jared's supposeldy sad face, and laughed. "Ok; you're probably as useful as a screwdriver."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:52 pm
Jared's jaw drop. "I am more superior than any tool," he replied. He clasped his hand over the middle of his chest. He kneeled before Dawn and kissed her hand. "If you wish to be rid of so....then go, my fair lady. I set you free," Jared said with a fake sob. "Perhaps, the princess will let you take shelter in her kingdom.

Dawn scribbled in her notebook....

The princess would probably prove to be more useful then you.

"Fine.....I'll go back to the our love nest alone.....to die alone.....unwanted.....unloved....," he wept falsely with a twinkle in his eye.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm
Kayla laughed.
"With acting sills like that you could go do shakespeare in London. y'd make a ruddy fortune!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:40 pm
Jared grinned and stood up as if he completing some great triumph. "Ya hear that dear? She likes my acting skills-even believes I could make a fortune," he said.

Dawn shook her head and rolled her eyes.

Jared pouted but his smile returned when he looked to Kayla. "Thank ye kindly lassie," he said. "It's nice to get some encouragement once in a while."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 pm
Kayla giggled.
"Happy to oblige."

she lenat forwards on her desk and her chians jingled. "What brings you two to Airhaven anyway? D'you live here?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff