Submit

Was it?
  Good
  Bad
  In the middle
View Results

turfTalking

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:56 pm
The only thing that got me mad was when Ron got to be a prefect instead if Harry. When Dumbledore told Harry the reason he didn't make him a prefect because he that he wasn't responsible or something, if I was Harry I would have said ******** YOU! blaugh Ohh. Yeah one more thing. I think fighting with wands is stupid. Sirius died because he had to say the spell to fight. He should do this, All right chums! Let's fight!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:16 pm
I thought it was good. That b***h Umbridge sucks though cant stand her but i did like the book alot fav well i guess snapes worst memorie least Sirius damn he is a cool character and because he died harry has to still live with those dumb a** durslys  

SydBarrett16

elfnprincess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:01 pm
i loved the book because it is so similar to what being a 15 year old was like. i think i had just turned 15 when it came out and i could really relate (minus the magical parts). and it was so sad when sirius died! i cried so hard i had to stop reading for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:05 pm
That book was a great one! My least favorite scene would have to be the one in Madame Puddifoot's. Stupid Cho. But my favorite scene is, incidentally, the one most of you chose as your least favorite: Sirius's death. Now, don't get me wrong, Sirius is my favorite character, but I found it so sudden and unexpected and dramatic and compelling that I can hardly complain! I mean, it's just..."Sirius had risked everything, always, to see Harry, to be with him. The only reason he would not come out of the veil when Harry was yelling as though his life depended upon it was that he could not come back..." crying crying crying  

Griselda Banks

covo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:56 pm
It was a good book, it's not my favorite but it was good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:12 am
It's my fave I've read it 6 or 7 times and might read it again later on. heart  

HermioneTwin

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:13 pm
Amazing book. I will be honest though... I liked Sirius but he wasn't my favorite character... so I was sad when he died... just not sad enough to cry. I almost cried in the sixth book... but not because that person died.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:23 pm
oooo!! i'm reading that right now!! again... rolleyes but it's so good, how can someone not wanna read it over?? whee

my favorite part is the D.A. meetings (fave chapter: Dumbledore's Army) and least favorite part is when they're at the Ministry of Magic to save Sirius....and then Sirius dies....cuz his freakin' cousin.... gonk oh yeah, and i also hated detention with umbridge. that's just sick. stressed

the fifth one is possibly my favorite one! well...until i read the other HP books...they're that good. yep. xd

camouflage_girl

Reb_love18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:51 am
I loved it except i hated the cho scenes, because they seemed like a waste and annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:43 am

~ ~ ~ - - - > < - - - ~ ~ ~

Favourite bit was when Luna told Harry that Sirius and her mother were simply hiding behind the veil and its not like it wont be the last time they see them. Like Harry, this took a lot of weight off my shoulders since Sirius was my absuloute favourite character and it also made Luna one of my favourite characters along with Sirius too.

And I fell in love with the Harry/Luna pairing right there too. xD

Worst: Sirius dying and Cho Chang bits.

Loved Sirius. Favourite character, I have accepted he is gone although sometimes hope fills me that he might just reappear. I'd be happy if it was just a dream Harry had with him, but I cried when he died and never have a cried over something like a fictional character since I'm not emtional, but Sirius dying just made me cry. D;

Cho annoyed the hell out of me and thats that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cherrihana **--
Thinking of you wherever you are..
We pray for our sorrows to end..
And hope out hearts will blend..
Now I will step forward to realise this wish.

Cherrihana

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:58 pm
It was kool, I had to read it 3 times to fully understand everything completely ninja especially the prophacy thing... ninja
I liked the part where harry and Cho kissed rofl It sucks how Sirius died. I wonder what the book would be like if he hadn't died...  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:07 pm
i loved it it was really sad when sirius died though  

Numai Outcast

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:08 pm
"......Who wants to see me take of Snivelly's pants?..........."

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:13 pm
i cried when sirius died! i was so upset! crying but in the end it was a good book.  

icey-queen

[.Chipped.Not.Broken.]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:31 pm
I loved that book... Actually I am re-reading it right now smile Luna Lovegood was definitally my favourite!!!!!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff