Christmas 2k8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colorblind Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:33 pm
I'll take a reindurr! biggrin

I got the coal sprite one on my main account last night. Now I just have gather the ingredients. I figure I keep opening boxes till they end the event. If I don't make the items after that then I'll just buy them. ( I have gold burning a hole in my virtual pocket.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm
Trying to get the zOMG event items is the most irritating thing ever stressed People are starting to get stupid about it too. Noobs sitting on the boxes so you can't activate them... people whining about kill stealing... and I'm starting to think the big huge BGs for avis was the worst thing ever invented. They need to have an auto BG deactivation as soon as people enter zOMG. /end rant. xp

Optimism: I finally got a coal sprite recipe, Woohoo!  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:50 am
Karma v2
Trying to get the zOMG event items is the most irritating thing ever stressed People are starting to get stupid about it too. Noobs sitting on the boxes so you can't activate them... people whining about kill stealing... and I'm starting to think the big huge BGs for avis was the worst thing ever invented. They need to have an auto BG deactivation as soon as people enter zOMG. /end rant. xp

Optimism: I finally got a coal sprite recipe, Woohoo!

Yeah, those backgrounds are kinda annoying in zOMG... stressed And I don't get why people are trying to block the presents.. it doesn't work xD

Edit: btw, I just looked what you need to make a reindurr.. there's 2 ribbons gonk they're like 12k in the mp and I can't kill gift boxes... oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Ribbon comes from pink giftboxes? gonk I hate those things.

Damn... Time to go orb farming again.

18 more pieces of coal to go! X3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:58 pm
Karma v2
Ribbon comes from pink giftboxes? gonk I hate those things.

Damn... Time to go orb farming again.

18 more pieces of coal to go! X3

Sadly they do stressed

8 more coals ^____________________________^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:16 pm
I need some advice.. I have all the coal to make the sprite but I'm not sure... looking at the price of the coal I might soon make more money from it than the actual sprite... dunno. Though the price of the sprite is also going up again.

What should I do... and no, I'm not giving it to anyone wink  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Neiina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm
I think the coal and the coal sprite are going at about the same price Ieho, as it should. what else can you do with the coal?

getting the coal is annoying. I got the recipe after my first coal but so far I only have 5 coals gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 pm
Iehonatane
I need some advice.. I have all the coal to make the sprite but I'm not sure... looking at the price of the coal I might soon make more money from it than the actual sprite... dunno. Though the price of the sprite is also going up again.

the best advice I can give is... keep the components and the recipe and see what happens with the prices if you have no plan of ever equipping the sprite on your avi. This is a first for zOMG event items with actual recipes, so I'm not sure how the market is going to go. Probably will eventually even out between price of sprite and price of coal (ie.: the price of 30 coals + recipe price = price of sprite) with both increasing over time, assuming they don't release them again next Christmas.

@Neiina: It takes forever to get them. I still have 11 more to go -_-: I have no luck.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:29 am
Karma v2
Iehonatane

the best advice I can give is... keep the components and the recipe and see what happens with the prices if you have no plan of ever equipping the sprite on your avi. This is a first for zOMG event items with actual recipes, so I'm not sure how the market is going to go. Probably will eventually even out between price of sprite and price of coal (ie.: the price of 30 coals + recipe price = price of sprite) with both increasing over time, assuming they don't release them again next Christmas.

@Neiina: It takes forever to get them. I still have 11 more to go -_-: I have no luck.

I though that too... I'll see what happens. The sprite is kinda cute but I can't see myself using it that much. Maybe I'll just make it and when I get bored with it, I'll sell it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:30 am
I ended up buying my sprite one the MP for 120k. I'm still collecting coals from the gift boxes though. If I get enough to make a second that would be awesome.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 pm
Finally got enough coal for a sprite X3
I don't think I'm gonna make the recipe just yet though. I wanna see what happens to market prices.
The tree is still up in zOMG :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:46 pm
me and my mule already have like 35 coals ^^ I think I'll make the sprite soon and then just sell the extra coal later... if it goes real high xd and all my special recipes and drops too... all though I might make another ribbon for my mule ^^  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 pm
Coal sprite price is going down in the MP gonk darn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:54 pm
Just got a reindurr recipe but I don't have a jingle bell or ribbons  

Salmay
Captain

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:00 am
Salmay
Just got a reindurr recipe but I don't have a jingle bell or ribbons

I can give you some bells if you need. I have plenty. But ribbons gonk those things are hard to get... I can't even dream of killing gift boxes yet.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff