Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm
Kurick-teh-dude
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Kurick-teh-dude
XD If you ignore someone can you see their posts?!?!? I dont think so, Blue atasahskjahsak dude..said he just posted...and he's not here...am I going blind? o.e I think Im going mad.

Congrats, it's a big thing. Emma is an awesome name.

Hooray for people who just LOVE to pick fights...

And he's right, Emma is a very beautiful name.

Hooray for the people who stalk me, "log" over half the things I say, and cant seem to co-exist...
Kurick-teh-dude: Can play that game too.
DUDE ^---------CATCH PHRASE!!!

Are you nervous? I bet you already got toys and all that stuff all ready, Because I would do the same thing. If I got a son, i'd go to the store and get him a bike, BBgun or paintball gun, xbox 360, and posters of hot girls for the walls. X3 I know someone who got a bike for his son when his son was born. Im too young to have a son, the kid will come home from school and be like, "dad I got in a fight," and i'll be like
"COOOOOL!! did you punch him in the face!?!? what happen!?!? Im proud of you, here's a beer" XD

Fatherly tip: dont be like me
I'm gonna stomp this out right here and right now. Do not pick fights (or continue them) in someone elses thread. If you can't behave, don't post at all. Take it to the PMs. This is an official warning for the both of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:26 am
suhiko
So we're only 41 days away from the predicted due date. Emma and Addie are both doing fine. The acid reflex is getting worse for Addie though. She has to take pepcid before she eats anything otherwise that all too familiar burn reappears. But anyways. Things are okay.

More to come later. Stay tuned in another 41 days we'll have pics from the hospital.

So, how are things going? Has you wife been put on bedrest yet? When my wife was put on bedrest with our last child, it was for nearly 6 months! BRUTAL!

Things should go fine, the baby looks healthy and a nice size judging by the January ultrasounds. When your heart starts pounding, just remember that women have indeed been giving birth throughout human history and the doctors are really only there for cleanup and coaching. They'll make sure everyone goes home healthy. 3nodding  

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm
Manda_Tifa
Kurick-teh-dude
Blue Atsushi-Kai
Kurick-teh-dude
XD If you ignore someone can you see their posts?!?!? I dont think so, Blue atasahskjahsak dude..said he just posted...and he's not here...am I going blind? o.e I think Im going mad.

Congrats, it's a big thing. Emma is an awesome name.

Hooray for people who just LOVE to pick fights...

And he's right, Emma is a very beautiful name.

Hooray for the people who stalk me, "log" over half the things I say, and cant seem to co-exist...
Kurick-teh-dude: Can play that game too.
DUDE ^---------CATCH PHRASE!!!

Are you nervous? I bet you already got toys and all that stuff all ready, Because I would do the same thing. If I got a son, i'd go to the store and get him a bike, BBgun or paintball gun, xbox 360, and posters of hot girls for the walls. X3 I know someone who got a bike for his son when his son was born. Im too young to have a son, the kid will come home from school and be like, "dad I got in a fight," and i'll be like
"COOOOOL!! did you punch him in the face!?!? what happen!?!? Im proud of you, here's a beer" XD

Fatherly tip: dont be like me
I'm gonna stomp this out right here and right now. Do not pick fights (or continue them) in someone elses thread. If you can't behave, don't post at all. Take it to the PMs. This is an official warning for the both of you.

K, I could have a feild day reporting people...but I dont think reporting anyone is mature. Just saying...not referencing anyone...or thing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm
Excuse me, Kurick, then why would you say that?  

Isaol-the-wolf

suhiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 am
First new post in my thread is simple. If you freakin people have a bone to pick with each other don't do it in my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted

Ok second off.

Emma Mae was born on 4/3/09 at 6:14 am. Coming in at over 3 weeks earlier. She weighed 4lbs and 4ozs when born and came in at 16.5 inches long. Currently she's in the SCU at the hospital and once she is digesting properly 100 percent properly she'll be coming home. Until then She is under observation. Now onto the cute things

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:16 am
Congratulations!

She's beautiful. 3nodding  

Rukin

Riznir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Nice one! Here's hoping everything goes well!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 am
Thanks for the nice comments. My wife and I truly appreciate them. Emma is home and doing well and we are happy she's at least out of the hospital despite the fact that We all have to live separately for now  

suhiko

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 pm
She is so adorable! I am jealous. Both of my kids are still baldies. And my daughter is almost 3!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:50 pm
*wanders in* So Emma is now 7 weeks and 2 days old. And just wonderful. Since she came into our lives our views have completely changed and we've started settling more into parenthood. Things are a bit scary sometimes especially when we just don't always know what to do when she's crying. So we usually find ourselves scrambling to check a diaper, Make sure she's not to cold or hot, getting her bottle, or just holding her. Unfortunately today she gave us a new surprise with developing a condition that about 40% of infants develop called Reflux. It basically just means her stomach isn't accepting the full weight of feeding. So now we're having to change her feeding amounts, times and the way she's held during and after feeding to make sure she doesn't vomit. Not to mention we're also going to have to change her formula yet once again. So this should be interesting. Anyways, onto the good things. Here's some pictures!

User Image

User Image

User Image  

suhiko

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:53 am
suhiko
Hello all I have very special news. Back in December of 2007 I met someone. In February of 2008 We started seeing each other. In June of 2008 We got engaged. and on April 26th, 2009 We'll be having our first child. Thats right My fiance is currently 21 weeks pregnant with our first child. We are having a Daughter. The name has already been chosen and will be Emma Mae Bar****** (sorry you can have the first 3 letters of the last name). We are completely excited seeing as we really were Hoping for a daughter. Well if this needs to be moved feel free to do so. But I am one that likes to announce special news.

Take care all.

Tatsu and fam.
YAY BABY FURS!!!!!!!!!! XD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! *shoots confetti everywhere  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:47 pm
My wife and daughter do not know of that side and never will seeing as I chose a human side because it fits better. So now I'm just a fan of the fandom.  

suhiko

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm
Congratulations!!!!

Love the pictures - look at all that hair!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:57 am
suhiko
My wife and daughter do not know of that side and never will seeing as I chose a human side because it fits better. So now I'm just a fan of the fandom.
okay ^^ still, Congratulations!!!  

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

suhiko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am
I tell you being a father is not easy. Expect some more picture posts in the next few days.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff