Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I just love
  Sano/Megumi
  Kaoru/Kenshin
  Hiko/Tae
  Tofu and miso, who cares about the couples?
  Yahiko/Tsubame
  Misao/Aoshi
  Saitou/Tokio
  Other weird and wonderful couples that I'm just too afraid to mention
View Results

WinterMoon00

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:37 pm
Oddest couple? I'd definitely say Saitou and Tokio. I didn't think anyone would actually like the guy as he is...

I like the Kaoru/Kenshin pairing. ^_^ So cute.

Eh? Kenshin/Aoshi...? That's too weird for me...  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:29 pm
Nightix
The oddest couple? Dat would be...Yahiko and...... ..... ........usui!
yep dats reaaaally weird....a blind man and a litte kid.... confused
rofl rofl rofl

Probably just a mistake, Yahiko thought Usui was a teenage mutant ninja turtle, and Usui thought that because of that kid's high pitch voice is was a foxeh lady. Er, that's the only way I can see that happening... xp  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 am
Genbu no miko Marie
Nightix
The oddest couple? Dat would be...Yahiko and...... ..... ........usui!
yep dats reaaaally weird....a blind man and a litte kid.... confused
rofl rofl rofl

Probably just a mistake, Yahiko thought Usui was a teenage mutant ninja turtle, and Usui thought that because of that kid's high pitch voice is was a foxeh lady. Er, that's the only way I can see that happening... xp
LMFAO!!!!!!!! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:33 pm
I think all couples in this series are possible (or have been used). The only couples I would think are weird are ones that haven't even had one word spoken between them...I just find that very awkward. sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

tsubasa11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:46 am
Kenshin/Sano rofl really odd couples.. well, i just read it from an old fanfiction (during my high school days).. the story goes like this:

an old man gave kenshin a pocket watch and he could wish in it.. he wished he had a more quiet life.. poof!! he suddenly awakes in a new world and time!! he lived at our time with parents and a high school student, a transferee in fact, since they just moved from America to Japan.. he meets kouru because they were classmates.. well, they did not started in good terms but ended up being more than just friends.. so where does sano enter?

well, everything was okay between kenshin and kouru when sano suddenly visits kenshin in his new school.. apparently, before kenshin went to our time, the boy owning his body he is currently using is a GAY!! and he had a relationship with sano!!! bwahahahahaha blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:41 pm
Well that sounds interesting... sweatdrop

But I've seen alot of yaoi couples of Rk so that really isn't weird for me... xd  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:22 pm
Chibibotan
Well that sounds interesting... sweatdrop

But I've seen alot of yaoi couples of Rk so that really isn't weird for me... xd

Who hasn't seen a lot of yaoi couples for almost every anime they've ever watched? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:17 pm
Yea that's true...unless you have like an all girl cast...then you have yuri. sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:36 am
Chibibotan
Yea that's true...unless you have like an all girl cast...then you have yuri. sweatdrop

Yup, yuri... I can't understand why that's entertaining either. @.@;; *Has nothing against yaoi or yuri, just isn't interested.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:09 am
Some yaoi is ok as is some yuri but when fangirls get a hold of it... sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:04 am
Wow... I found a fanfic that had a pairing of YumixSano when I was looking through the romance genre, now that one, I can't explain. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 am
Wow...now that's weird... sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

Sarasa99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:32 pm
I would say sano and megumi, because I don't really like those two pairing. I really dont like the younger man and older woman thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:54 pm
Then don't watch Spiral xd

But compared to some other couples we've come up with they're pretty normal... sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

Azure Sanctuary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:38 pm
Ha!!! You guys haven't seen the Kaoru/Kenji pairing!! Now THAT'S just grows (some people have issues...) I guess the cutest couple IS Ken and Kao, but I love Aoshi and Misao. Sure they're opposites, but if it worked for me and my bf, why not for them?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff