View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 am
Jareroi
oh wow! >->
lol Same thing I thought when I saw ganguro!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 pm
Um..Nevermind. >_< I'm not going this weekend but next weekend b/c it's chinese new years. >_< Another long wait...  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 pm
Oh, that's a nice color. I think it'd look good with a dirty blonde, too blonde and I think that's when it'll start looking funny.

You said you're tan and were thinking of going blonde that's what I thought. sweatdrop
I didn't think you were ganguro in the least but it was what came to mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:27 am
lol Gangoro is funny. But honestly that's kinda what I was afraid of (looking like the color is out of place with my skin or blends intogether. >_<). I agree if I go too blonde I'll look pretty bad like that. XD!
There's only so many colors I can do with this skin tone. hehe. ^_^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 am
oh, hahaa biggrin this topic has come from eyes to hair, inteeeresting biggrin
anyway, i wanted to visit the salon to rebond the crown of my head. but turns out too many pple booked the salon im goingD: so i have to do after CNY..
my mum is gonna dye her own hair for CNY now >.< reddish brown..
and i cannot consider blonde for my hair): im like rather fair, so picturing me with blonde would be like white on white rofl tho blonde is not really white but well, imagine zhang ziyi with blonde, tts how ill look like [she just pops into my mind cause of her many scandalous pics recently..]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 am
lol Oh yeah...the topic really took a huge turn didn't it. XD

Hope you have a wonderful Chinese New Years J! ^_^
And "ah!" I understand what you mean. Hm..White on white. ^_^" I can't really see Zhang Ziyi as blonde to be honest. XD But you'd never know J! Maybe it can be pulled off. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:24 pm
I think it could be pulled off, you'd just have to be gorgeous and wear make-up to keep yourself from looking washed out.

The whole look together would be a tad extreme and harsh though. It'd be an edgier look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:50 pm
hee, thanks! CNY will be lotsa fun with goodies and many relatives biggrin
and im not sure about tt really... but it might be worth a try(: anyhow, i still have a loong time to go before i can even dye my hair [still schooling] >.<

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Zizzykitty
I think it could be pulled off, you'd just have to be gorgeous and wear make-up to keep yourself from looking washed out.

The whole look together would be a tad extreme and harsh though. It'd be an edgier look.

I agree. sweatdrop whee
Guess we'll see when I get it done next week. I'll see if I can get a pic. (grr...I still can't find my digital camera. >_> Not to mention I lost a jewelry piece that belongs to my mom...it's white gold and looks really nice...I....have yet to tell her I can't find that. And...a few other things of mines too. o_0")

@J
Oh! Are you not allowed by school rules to dye your hair or parents rules? ^_^ I didn't dye my hair until I was out of school too. But that was b/c mom said it was bad to dye it too young since it does damage your hair. Best to start later. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 pm
@Moonlight
Well, hope you find your things soon!! Cant wait to see how you look like in your new hair(:
And im not allowed cause of school rules and parents rulesDx I guess Ill just have to wait a few years more..

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:12 pm
My hair doesn't allow unnatural colors either.

Though they seem to be letting up since there's some people I've seen with unnatural colors that don't appear to have been told to get rid of them.

That's why I'm waiting until the summer to see if my mom will let me do my streaks firetruck red. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 am
Fate-J
@Moonlight
Well, hope you find your things soon!! Cant wait to see how you look like in your new hair(:
And im not allowed cause of school rules and parents rulesDx I guess Ill just have to wait a few years more..
I'll try to upload a pic with me now and then if I can get that silly camera working. >_<' I have pics for my orange hair...I just have to scan them. sweatdrop
By the way, when you do have the chance to dye your hair. What color do you wanna go for? Or color for highlights?

@Zizzy

Oh! Good luck with your mom. Hope she let's you get that. ^_^
About the part with people with unnatural hair: I agree! I've seen tons of people with colors that really don't look that great.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 am
putting aside EVRYTHING, whether im suited or whatever... ill love to get a light pink dye biggrin or blonde with hot pink highlights [like avril lavigne] rofl
practically speaking, ill like soft brown the hazel kind 3nodding if not, im quite fine with my black hair(: its tinted brown tho, from excessive swimming when i were young >.<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:02 am
Oooh! That sounds like a really nice color. I saw cosplayers wear a light pink a few times and on the right people it looks really nice! ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 am
heehee biggrin yep, but its the very light kind of pink, very close to blonde. i think i may not do it tho xd too much for my mum to take it ><  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff