Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Avatars~What does yours say about you?~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My avi is awesome! I'll never change it!
  Mine is okay, though it needs some touch ups.
  ~Flying musical chairs~
View Results

JynxRo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 am
I tend to change my avatar every 6 weeks. I try to keep them simple and beautiful. I really hate the image overload that some Gaians do. I feel that I am to old for that. So I still try to stay my age and that is really hard to do here. Some times I dress as old role playing characters (2nd edition D&D) it's been a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:00 am
rite now mine says im foxy. lol  

high-boob

Hideookino

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 pm
I tend to make mine look more like super heroes. Why? I really don't know. It's just fun when you happen to make an asian super hero that is not a power ranger.

lol Go Go Panda MAN!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 pm
i change my avi a lot for some reason, i think that this avi says I'm mysterious and don't want to be messed with  

sweet_kiwi-xo

Shikitou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm
My avatar doesn't really say anything about me. I picked it because, well I like samurai's xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 pm
YukioMishima
I tend to make mine look more like super heroes. Why? I really don't know. It's just fun when you happen to make an asian super hero that is not a power ranger.

lol Go Go Panda MAN!

LOL XD
Go Panda man!

my avi changes now and then but i mainly have 4 i change into
drifter, bum with crowbar, Beasty, and hunter, as u can see right now its bum with crowbar XD  

Yuro_23

Mythspeak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm
What my avie says about me is that i was bored with my last one. It means little else. I like trying to be different than the millions of other avies on Gaia, but that isn't very easy to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm
mine shows that i like red and black and am a little bit devilish and that I've been here long enough to earn my expensive items...lol...I stick with reds and blacks..maybes change an item here and there every now and then.  

wildlife free

Backwoods Bunny

ayoxamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Dymyr
According to others, mine seems to show I'm one of depression(Which is possibly true, though maybe I don't show it), It says I like to wear tight pants, and would prefer my hair long and black. Shows I'm a dark poet, as well as a romantic in life.
It shows I like uniquness, rather than fitting in. Some say I'm weird like its a bad thing, though I don't see how it is...People calm me emo, goth etc...which to some extent I am. confused
(seems I started rambling...sorry)

being different is good. it shows you have the bravery to walk out of the crowd of people and stand in the spotlight. I like your avi, it's really cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm
Well I myself am not rich in the Gaia world haha so my avi doesn't change very often but when it does, it's a simple clothes change or an added accesory. I suppose it shows how I appear on the outside, not who I am within myself. *sighs* like usual....  

ayoxamy

cocoglace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:21 pm
My avi says that i like purple.
I picked it because... i like purple ;D and grapesicles whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm
biggrin Haha
Well it does vary, my avi
But this a devotee one
a hot photographer with a devotee

what that means about me ninja nothing mrgreen  

Wesparky

Supikoira

Feral Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:02 pm
Well, at the moment I have a thing for white. In itself this avi says nothing about me, but this style is something I like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 am
I like my avi very much..^^  

EnmaAi666

kanoocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am
I don't know what mine says about me. my avi looks like this cause thats just what I put on it at the time. *shrugs* I don't really remember. It'll probably end up being changed once I find something new to wear.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff