Wana join
  Sure
  No thanks.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am
dragontamer363
[andy's just made a medic]

((OK-I see it now....I was looking at 'type' not 'guild'...*smacks forehead*....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 am
[Lol Yea no point in dyeing young.
Oh I guess I should explain the bonuse If your a medic or a gun carrier you get a +1 to both your rolls. so the lowest roll you can get is a 2 now if you get a 1 you still dye but hey at least you tried.]

Alex stood by the blown out Office window. He had watched the last stand off of the speical forces and the infected. He had collected the ammo an a old rifle.Now he watched as a yong lady shot an Infected and ran into a building. It was already dawn.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:57 am
It was about 6:00 in the morning. Imani and her father had taken turns staying up all night. Whichever slept had earplugs. Malcom was currently looking at a map. Imani was just waking up.
"Do we have some kind of plan? Are we just going to sit here and be targets?" She said rubbing her eyes.
"I'm trying to figure out a place we can go that can hold out for as long as this infection might last."
"I didn't get that." Imani pulled out an ear plug. Malcom rolled his eyes and taped the top of her head with a rolled up map.
"Go back to sleep, three hours isn't over yet." Imani shrugged and put her head back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 am
Ricky looked around at everyone around him. He was relieved to be around some living people finally, but he found it unusual that that they all seemed to be fairly calm about the situation. He introduced himself at them, but they didn't really seem to care....the one girl was busy cooking while the others seemed to be checking the surroundings.

He watched the young girl cooking the eggs and remained silent.  

0Moon_Maiden0

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 am
((Time to fight, I hope I do this right...))

Imani was up now, and Malcom was caring for his gun. As of now he and Imani had plenty of ammo, they took as much as they could carry in their pockets and bag. There was a noise out in the dining area. Imani put a finger to her lips, signaling quiet.  
apiyo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 am
((Okay, what happens now?. The smallest sided dice is 4 by the way. ))  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 am
Sara paused at teh door and was greete dby a young girl, a man and his duaghter, as well as another bewildered looking guy.

"Hey, mind if I hole up here for a minute?" She asked, gripping her shotgun in one hand by the barrel and pointing it up at the ceiling so that it didn't look too threatening, but still be used quickly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 am
"Well?" Imani looked to the others.
"Imani, don't leave her out there."They removed the baracade.

You weren't followed were you?  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 am
Missara sighed, these people were funny. The guy on the floor seemed the most out of it. He would probably die quickly, if you cant cope you die first...law of nature. Most likely he would be in a daze as the rest of them moved and get caught up by the zombies. Missara was slightly dissapointed to note that she would be second, a child so therefore smaller and slower as well as defensless...an easy target. Though she had something going for her that the boy didnt...she was a cute child and people often felt some sort of protection towards her, everyone except for her own mother.

As the new woman barged into the diner and the two gun wielding-annoyingly-authoritative people discussed whether or not to bring her in Missara piped up with another sarcastic and dry remark. "Yes do tell us if you have been followed, because oddly enough some of us expect to live through this. And I dont care where you people are trying to get yourself holed up...im getting out of this town, too many people here and in anyother town. I'm gonna find Daddy's yacht and get the heck away from 'civilization'" She munched down on a piece of bread and looked back at the boy...who's eyes were still as wide as saucers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:30 am
"Aha, that's it!" He was replacing the baracade. No people means no infected. What we need to do is find a place in the middle of absolute nowhere. And I mean nowhere, no power lines, roads, nothing. No people at all. But it still has to be some kind of fortress so we can protect ourselves or make a run for it if we need to. Malcom was put in a good mood by all this. It was like being in battle, what a nice adrenaline rush.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 am
(( rofl "He would probably die quickly"...lol....thanks deary....))

Ricky stood up and dusted off his uniform. He wasn't really sure what all these people were up, but he just wanted to get as far away from this place as fast as possible. A glimmer of hope sparkled in his eyes when Missara mentioned her father's yacht. "H-how long would it take to get to the yacht?" he asked her.  
Andy _1134 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm
[Apiyo since you got a 4 one of your charaters gets hurt in you next post. Dont worry they wont die since im a Medic]
Alex sat down watching the streets he was high up so he could see all that was happening.
He stood up instantly when he saw the large horred of infected heading trowed the diner That lady must have been followed. He reached for his rifle and aimed for a window. He squezed the triger. BAM! the rifle sent the 45. cal round stright through the thin glass.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:56 pm
[ack. sorry for my stupidness, but what and when should I roll? i'm a gun carrier]

"So far as I know I wasn't followed. But I shot a lone Zombie. I kept low, what else do you expect me to do?" Sara said, her crisp posh English accent gaining an edge of challenge. She began to worry if she had indeed led any zombies to them - but she had looked before she moved  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:22 pm
[your next post would be fine  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:32 pm
[i'll roll it this post and then decide what to do lol]

edit: [1...that doens't bode well xd ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items