PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 am

C a n d i d a

╔══════════════╗

" I'll bet two years,

I'll bet one year

I'll bet those years you won't be here
"

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Candida: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 am

G e n e r a l- -I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image

Name - - - - - -
» Candida.
Pronunciation - - - - - -
» Can-DEE-duh.
Meaning - - - - - -
» It's a late Latin name derived from candidus, meaning "white".
Gender - - - - - -
» Female.
Stage - - - - - -
» Adult.
Pride / Group / Etc. - - - - - -
» Binadamu.
Rank - - - - - -
» Artist.
Obtained - - - - - -
» Won her in an RP contest being held to get people into the pride when it was starting out. I didn't expect to win and I was feeling mopey at the time, so finding out that I won her was just a joy~ ;D; Also didn't know that she and the Elder leopardess were going to be edited by Ferrets, but the two of them were later on in the competition!.. Really wasn't expecting to win her at all, but I'm really glad that I actually did. Thanks Ferrets~<3 She's my first female on old rogue lines. <33
Colorist - - - - - -
» honey.roasted.ferrets./kousei.
RP Color - - - - - -
» #78779f.
Theme Song - - - - - -
» "Silence" - Aly & AJ.

Personality - - - - - -
» Spectacular! Life is spectacular for Candida, she believing that everything happens for a reason, whether it be good or bad, and that no matter the event, all will end up being well in the end. To her, life is like an extravagant, colorful play, with tragedies and the works happening all the time. Everyone is an actor, and she is but one of the few in the audience. Everyone is considered an 'actor' in her head. Those scenes need to be captured for all to see!

So she uses her claws to carve them into 'pictures', engraved into wood or anything she can get her paws on. This leaves her being a rather optimistic, cheerful lioness, always looking forward to the future. You could look at her as a sort of 'hippie', with her eagerness for art and her general good-natured attitude towards all. She absolutely will not go against the pride's laws though, no matter how much she is pressured to, believing that the Gods and Goddesses created them for a reason, and that they must be followed or the 'play of life' will end. Overall, she's just your typical artist, doing the normal and enjoying the company of her pride members and creating her bits and pieces of art. A typical little artisan... excluding the fact that she may slip up occasionally and call others 'actors', which get her some confused and odd looks.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Candida: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» A fairly normal life was lived by Candida, with the exception of her being the only cub to her parents, her father a Teacher and mother an Artist. At first, she was interested in stories of the past, which pleased her father greatly. Her mother was a bit disappointed, as any would be at seeing their daughter choose another rank to take, but encouraged the young lioness to continue on. Her parents both loved her, showed affection. This would be no story with abuse or hurt, just joy and great happiness. She would follow in his footsteps and teach the generations to come! This went on, Candida pleasing her father by going further in her studies of the past and her planned path in life to become a Teacher as well.

Until the earthquake.

Aftermath - - - - - -
» Finding her way back to her father after the chaos of the quake had faded, just an Adol at the time, they sat and waited for Candida's mother. Worriedly waiting, hope in their hearts that the familiar light violet form would come out from the destroyed mountain rubble that was previously Binadamu's residence. She never did. So Candida's father went out in search of his mate and mother of his child, despite being weakened and bruised by the falling rocks and boulders from the unexpected shake, and came upon her.. Her corpse, unfortunately. The two grieved at their loss, Candida's father going into a sort of 'retirement' from his job as a Teacher in the pride and lazing around, made quiet and broken from the loss of his mate. Instead of doing nothing, Candida decided to desert the role of a Teacher she was going to take, instead choosing to follow in her mother's footsteps as a fellow Artist, hoping that it would bring her father out of his depression.

Her father was furious at this decision! How dare she try to make herself her mother's copy! For weeks and weeks he acted strangely towards Candida. Eyes slit in a constant glare, a quieter and more secluded father than she knew. Where was the father she had always known? Candida confronted him one night, asking in the politest of ways what was wrong. Her father only saw his mate, her mother, at that point. Enraged, he stormed off into the night at last, leaving Binadamu and the daughter that was supposedly morphing herself into her mother's copy. She would never be what her mother had been. So Candida was left alone, remaining in Binadamu as one of it's Artists, refusing to take the path her father had by both not leaving and not becoming a Teacher like he had. She would be like her mother, not her mother exactly. She'd show that father of hers, alright.

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for 'Dida in the future yet, durr. >->

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 pm

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
- - - - - - ??? & ???. [NPCs.]
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
» Mother
- - - - - - Leandra - Deceased. [NPC.]
» Father
- - - - - - Cato - Missing. [Might custom him later.]
» Siblings
- - - - - - None.

Her 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - None yet.
» Offspring
- - - - - - None yet.

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 pm

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» Adult

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Adult

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm

R p s

Breeding RP Count
0 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] Ah, the Ceasar's son? Ceyx
» [PRP] +1~ Political Strength gained! Amaranta
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
CERT
Mother's name, image, and owner: Candida, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ [Edits not inheritable.]
User Image
Pride: Binadamu
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
DAD's Side
TEXT.

Candida's Side
She doesn't have any that exist OCly yet, but I do have ref's for her mother and father. I have no idea if these would count as ancestors for her, though. XD;
Dad, Mom

Would you like having a random?:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 am

A l u l u e i

╔══════════════╗

" Sheets are swaying from an old clothesline

Like a row of captured ghosts over old dead grass

Was never much but we made the most

Welcome home
"

╚══════════════╝

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Aluluei: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am

G e n e r a l- -I n f o r m a t i o n

User Image

Name - - - - - -
» Aluluei.
Pronunciation - - - - - -
» AH-lu-lu-EY.
Meaning - - - - - -
» The name of an Oceanic deity, Aluluei, who was the God of Navigation and taught mankind about it. Link to story.
Gender - - - - - -
» Male.
Stage - - - - - -
» Adult.
Pride / Group / Etc. - - - - - -
» Arba'Sehemu.
Rank - - - - - -
» Water Lieutenant.
Obtained - - - - - -
» Won him in a 24 Hour Free Raffle held by Teh Angel Yuna. Found out that I won him right after I came back home on the first day of school, as a new kid, and my day had been a totally AWESOME for me. I SO wasn't expecting to win anything. Winning Al' tied the knot and convinced me that moving to a new place in the middle of my high school years wasn't so bad after all. ;x; <33
Colorist - - - - - -
» Teh Angel Yuna.
RP Color - - - - - -
» #b77f35.
Theme Song - - - - - -
» "Welcome Home, Son" - Radical Face.

Personality - - - - - -
» Alu' is a big boy, just a bit more stocky than the average male, but as tall as a Pridelander, who won't take crap from anyone. But, along with this, he has decided on his own to not resort to violence immediately when attacked, be it physically or by another's spoken words. If the violent acts continue, though, Aluluei won't hesitate to spring into action and try to end it. Violence isn't the key, children! 'Words fix things better than mindless bloodshed. Bites and a cut open jugular won't get you anywhere, now, will they?' He practically lives by the words his father said to him as an Adol, before he died after eating a pufferfish Alu' had caught and prepared for him.

His size, along with the natural 'THIS R SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS' look on his face, often intimidates those smaller than him and causes them to fear him or run off, which upsets him a bit... I like to think of him sort of as Ryuuji from the anime 'Toradora'. :3

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ [ Aluluei: General Information | History | Family | Images | RPs | Breedings ] █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 am

H i s t o r y

The Beginning - - - - - -
» Alu' had a fairly normal life when he was younger, living with only his father, Palulop, by his side during the earlier years of Arba'Sehemu. His mother, Abere, had died just a few days after he had been weaned, leaving Aluluei with little to no knowledge of his mother at all. His father did tell him small bits of information, short stories and things like that during their fishing trips, but not nearly enough information for Alu' to know her as much more than the female who gave birth to him.

He and his father would often travel to the nearest ocean in short trips, father leading, and the two would go fishing. His father would often teach him new skills before they returned to the pride, such as how to prepare what they caught to taste better than just the regular meat, what way worked best when swiping at a fish, etc. Hhis childhood more fun filled and adventurous than most, since his father was very childlike and carefree when it came to raising Alu'. Everything was great!.. Uh, up until he hit adolescence, that is.

Dad? - - - - - -
» On one of their routine fishing trips, Alu' had caught a puffer fish, the spot he was fishing at just out of his father's view. Unknowing of the fish's poisons, he told his father that he would meet up back at the pride. He wanted to go and try to prepare a small meal for his father, try out those skills he'd been taught. Why not? His father allowed him to go ahead of him, thinking that the fish far from his sight was just a regular old one, continuing to fish that afternoon as Alu' managed to return to the pride by himself. Preparing the fish carefully, he somehow avoided the spikes stabbing into his paws, and laid out the neatly sliced fish for his father, awaiting his return. The skin and spikes had been disposed of.. the puffer's liver, which held the majority of the poison, however, had not. Palulop ate the liver first and he... Well, he died! Alu' was devastated by this, only learning later of his mistake from another lion investigating his father's corpse and the leftovers of the meal moments after he had run for help.

Growing up into an adult from that point, he detested the idea of becoming a Hunter for the pride, the fear of messing up again like he had with his father far too great. That fearful mindset, along with his intimidating size and carefulness around anything threatening eventually brought him up into the military ranks, and got him the rank of Water Lieutenant.

??? - - - - - -
» We don't know what's in store for Alu' in the future yet, durr. >->

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

F a m i l y- -

By Blood - - - - - -
» Grandparents [Matriarchal]
» Grandparents [Patriarchal]
» Mother
- - - - - - Abere - Deceased. [NPC.]
» Father
- - - - - - Palulop - Deceased. [NPC.]
» Siblings
- - - - - - None.

His 'Own' Family - - - - - -
» Mate
- - - - - - None yet.
» Offspring
- - - - - - None yet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:16 am

I m a g e s- -

Certs - - - - - -
» Adult Pride Cert

Uncerts - - - - - -
» Adult

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 am

R p s

Breeding RP Count
1 / 5.

Active RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Finished RPs - - - - - -
» [SRP] Hello Miss... Go away. Maile
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

Dead RPs - - - - - -
» [PRP] Do I know how to NAVIGATE?.. No. Sa'chiel
» [PRP] The Other Side. Sukanya
» [PRP] RPNAME SOA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 am

B r e e d i n g s

Current Attempt
Father's name, image, and owner: Aluluei, ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: NAME, OWNER
CERT
Pride: Arba'Sehemu
Roleplay Links for Father:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Roleplay Links for Mother:
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
[PRP] RPNAME
Would you like having a throwback?: Yes/No
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:
Aluluei's Side
He doesn't have any that exist OCly yet, but I do have ref's for his mother and father. I have no idea if these would count as ancestors for him, though. XD;
Dad, Mom

MOM's Side
TEXT.

Would you like having a random?:

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:04 am

R e s e r v e d !
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items