Reply Guild of Roses
Dreams~ZzZzZz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS!!!
  Dreams are awesome!
  Dreams are an imaginary process by which is far incomplex for my brain capacity.
  I've never/barely have had a dream v.v
  Why do all your topics have polls in it?~Hi~
View Results

Mishisu Kemono

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm
This mostly a nightmare, but wasn't really scared. Iwas dreaming that this guys was stabbing me with a sword. I took his sword and ran to my parents room and locked it. He was angry that i took his sword. I was all bloody. That was a wierd dream. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 am
I've had so many weird dreams..... gonk
Let me tell you what I saw this night...Its not very weird or something...

Well...I saw that I was at my grannys place...I was taking a walk on the field...and then suddenly a fox appeared...I tried to chase it off...cos usually wild animals are afraid of you more than you are afreid of them....but the fox didn't go away...It tried to kill me...and eat me for lunch...The most odd thing about it is that all my relatives and other people I know were just standing there and doing nothing...I shouted for help but nobody listened.....Then when the fox was just about to jump on me I woke up sweatdrop

freeky dream...... whee

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

asdfghqwe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm
I had a dream where my brother was a giant purple jelly bean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 am
fire_demon_miharu
I had a dream where my brother was a giant purple jelly bean.

xd  

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Unhallowed Soul

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am
I dream of simple things like The Apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 am
ok....well..I haven't told about this dream to almost nobody......

One night I saw a dream thah my dad sacrificed his life for our family coz his brother wanted to kill us.....but in the dream his brother wasn't still pleased so he came after me....I ran to the shop that's right next to our house...now I can't remember what happened next....but lets move on to the point that I do remember....I went our sauna...coz my dad was there....I saw his lifeless body lying there in his blood....he had a bullethole in the back of his head.....I hugged him and cryed...when I went outside my uncle seemed pleased and just left.......I can't forget that dream ever.....It was horrible!

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

light mother 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 am
i had a dream that i was a steaming pile of asphalt!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:35 am
ImGonnaGetYou_Someday

One night I saw a dream thah my dad sacrificed his life for our family coz his brother wanted to kill us.....but in the dream his brother wasn't still pleased so he came after me....I ran to the shop that's right next to our house...now I can't remember what happened next....but lets move on to the point that I do remember....I went our sauna...coz my dad was there....I saw his lifeless body lying there in his blood....he had a bullethole in the back of his head.....I hugged him and cryed...when I went outside my uncle seemed pleased and just left.......I can't forget that dream ever.....It was horrible!

wow in so srry... thats a terrible dream to have...  

TrueBlood225

TrueBlood225

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 am
I had this dram last night that i was at my house and the Superbowl was on and my mom was watching it upstairs, and my boyfriend ross was downstairs watching it with me. But i didnt wana watch it caus i didnt like the teams, so i took my brother to his friends house and when i came back there was another car in my driveway. So i went in and my my mom was drinking and she had some guy here, and when i went back down to ross his friend jason was ther.. and they were all gay for each other. And i got mad and went outside. and then i woke up. XDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 am
TrueBlood225
ImGonnaGetYou_Someday

wow in so srry... thats a terrible dream to have...

yeah.... cry ......and I can't forget it.....the pictures are gonna stay in my head....forever sad  

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

tobi_is_a_good_boy43

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:01 pm
dreaming kinda stopped being fun >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 pm
i once had a dream.. that there were a whole lot of stuffed dollies and such on a shelf in my garage.. it was a garage sale.. but the garage door thing-ama-bob was closed.. and it was dark (how i managed to c... is still a mystery to this day), and the person that was selling the dolls was this fatso, covered in grease... o.o a scary sight indeed. ;o

then then... the garage door slid open... and my brother came in.. and the fatty was nowhere to be found... and.. w/o saying a word... my brother swept my lil bro and i off the shelf =3 and brought us over to a car that i had never in my life seen O-O.

he started driving... and after wat seemed like eternity.. we ended up in front of a pyramid..

there, we stopped.. and my big brother took us out of the car... and carried us into the pyramid.. where we met up w/ our parents.. o.o my dad was wearing an egyptian outfit.. and my mom was in a mummy costume.. there was also a robot dressed like an egyptian there too.. eek

we (my whole family and the robot) ventured deeper into the heart of the pyramid.. the walls kept moving and we got lost crying

but but then.. my mom pulled out her celly phone... and a bright light shone from it.. o-o idk how.. but it got us out of the pyramid 3nodding

there's more.. but i just can't seem to remember the rest of it D;<
but anyways.. it was weird.. rolleyes

i think this was.. wat...? seven... eight years ago..? XD  

Little Almond

Little Almond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:39 pm
xXKurai_Takai_TenshiXx
READZ ME exclaim exclaim exclaim

I once dreamed I was a needle, and every time a gong was hit I'd pop out of it, and where my earz would be started to bleed, then I'd fall down a hill of hay with sharp rox under it so I would bleed all over, I also went down the same hill and land in the same pile over and over again so it was matted down with blood, so once I landed I would go through an isle where there were drumz on both sidez and spinning spiky ballz (like of which are on a mace) would bounce back and forth at immense speedz and smash into me, also, when they hit the drumz they would cause a sound like a thunderclap right next to me [a needle] and the only way to get out of that isle would be to transport through a gong. Yeah I used to have that dream every other day. I'd sweat like crazy throughout the night and wake up every few hours. It sucked. r.r||

LMAO xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:42 pm
xXxsetsuna_seieixXx
dont u hate the dreams were ur falling and when u hit something u jump outta sleeping i get those all the time

omigawd.. those r like.. no fun.. O-O

like like.. i dreamed i was riding a bike.. a very old one at that.. and i rode right into a ditch... and i jerked awake eek  

Little Almond

Appolonia_kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 pm
last night i had a dream that i was a spy in china and on my mission my grandma showed up to give me a snuggie. and then i had to go upstairs in this hotel and try and talked to this drugged out guy with a flashing light by my head cuz it was the only way he could hear me.. then he tried to hurt me and i tried to run downstairs but the stairs ended up going up and he pulled me down but then someone hit him and his twin show up and the good one said they should go home but the bad one said no cuz they still had to go to venice O_o idk..it was crazy. its one of those..you had to have been there moments.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff