Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Which character should just die or which is a weakling(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think naruto would be the same if about 5 charaters died
  yes
  no
  it might
View Results

Pinumbra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:38 pm
so, does anyone answer to my post? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:46 pm
wilkus
well... I'd like Naruto to be dead, but... he's the main character...
and, if Neji and Sasuke are dead, there's no reason to continue reading or watching this title... but it's just mu opinion 3nodding

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

metalacid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:10 pm
I personally want, and I know people will get mad at me, Lee to die. He gets so anoying him and Gai. Although I do like the way he fights his personality annoys me so when he almost died from his operation and that Gai would kill himself he Lee dies I couldnt wait till the next ep. to see if he dies or not although I knew deep down he would live.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:11 pm
Now if Shikamaru dies I would stop watching. He is the best person on. (I probbably would still watch but still.)  

metalacid

Hayakun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:00 am
okay then, i'm about to piss off most naruto fans. this is my list of horribly needed deaths in the series.

- first and foremost, SASUKE NEEDS TO DROP DEAD! there i've said it! he is a self absorbed pompous a** that has no true skill, he just steals it using doujutsu and having people give him special treatment

- KAKASHI, never before have i seen such a useless teacher. he doesn't teach naruto or sakura a thing but to use chakra to walk on surfaces and plays favorites with sasuke. he also teaches sasuke a move that he should have known would be put to the wrong use, like sticking it through naruto's chest and boosting his ego far above what it needs to be

- SAKURA a useless shinobi, gets in the way on missions, treats naruto like crap, does nothing unless she thinks it will help her get sasuke and her personality in the series is so messed up that it looks completely forced in the manga when she even sounds like a decent shinobi

- INO, there isn't much to say here, a one trick shinobi that needs a lot of support to be even slightly useful, she shouldn't last long

- IRUKA, good for moral support when naruto needs it, not much else

- DEIDARA, says "yeah" way too much and definately should have died when he had tsukiyomi used on him

and now, i will list some very under-appreciated characters who should continue to live although some people think not

- HINATA, i expect great things from her, she shows great skill when she has confidence and i think is the best person for naruto to hook up with (besides temari, i love the idea of temari x naruto)

- ITACHI, in my opinion, deserves to live way more than sasuke. not obsessed with power, complacent and shows force when necessary. and for all of you people who complain about the uchiha massacre, he did it because they were trying to bend him to their will and i get the feeling he wasn't very happy about that

- SHINO, a great leader, calculating and softspoken, doesn't feel the need to go showing off in every battle or explain his every move, explaining how you did something in battle is not good for your lifespan considering it teaches your opponent how to counter your style

- GAARA, great for plot, good fighter, will be useful later in the series, people complain about the insanity but how would you turn out in a situation where the entire village INCLUDING your father and uncle were out to kill you?

- CHOUJI, there are a lot of chouji haters out there, don't see why, he can fight he knows when to follow orders and when not to and is willing to give up his life for the sake of the mission unlike ino

anyway, sorry for the rant but some of the stuff people say is really annoying to me, too many fangirls for the pretty boy shinobi and the prissy good for nothings, if you obsess about a character you should at least choose one that doesn't derive their power from other's hard work (kakashi copied lee's WHOLE style and taught it to sasuke, that taijutsu style is all lee has and he still stole it). oh and before i forget, naruto is one of the best characters in the series and should be held in such regard, yes his voice is high pitched... BUT HE IS TWELVE! did you expect him to have a deep, gravelly voice when he has barely hit puberty? and in my opinion the only time his voice is annoying is in the english dub version because the original japanese version didn't bother me in the slightest  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff