Submit

Tobi is:
  Super awesome!
  Totally ghey
View Results

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:35 pm
Captain Verd
Bull what? The shitty Sharingan or killing Rin?
killing Rin. and even if it is shity, it's stil a mange and he had to earn it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:47 pm
Well it's a crack theory ><  

Captain Verd

Desmant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:50 pm
Obito was not a chunnin. Only Kakashi made it to chunnin. Obito was still a genin at the time. Just cause one member of a team is chunnin does not mean all of them are. Look at Shikamaru. And as for being above average. Obito was a talentless Uchiha. He even admits that. Hes like Naruto before getting good. Im not saying Obito was a crappy character. Im just saying that he wasn't all that strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:25 pm
Obito and Rin were both chuunin. kakashi was jounin at the time ><  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:35 pm
Desmant
Obito was not a chunnin. Only Kakashi made it to chunnin. Obito was still a genin at the time. Just cause one member of a team is chunnin does not mean all of them are. Look at Shikamaru. And as for being above average. Obito was a talentless Uchiha. He even admits that. Hes like Naruto before getting good. Im not saying Obito was a crappy character. Im just saying that he wasn't all that strong.
looks like someone wasn't paying attention @_@. Obito was talking about in comparison to other uchihas. Being a chuunin at 13, and presumably before then, is not average, it far above it. He had talent, but wen you put a champion dog next to a lion, which looks better?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:36 pm
Captain Verd
you mean you were on crack when you thought this up? O_Oii  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:59 pm
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
No... crack theory!
13 is not way above average!
Rin sucks!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:11 am
I don't know where this theory comes from nor am I gonna believe it until I see proof of it. Honestly, it's my firm belief Obito died when he was crushed by those rocks and Tobi is a new character that just happened to have a slightly similar name.

A seriously, if you look at the pictures of when Obito lies under those rocks you pretty much only see the left side of his face so his right eye should be quite damaged under the weight and he gave his left eye to Kakashi. Meaning he wouldn't be able to see anything at all even if he survived, which he didn't because he was smashed under the rocks falling down on him when the cave collapsed.

Besides, Tobi's eye-hole is in the middle of the mask so it doesn't prove anything at all stare  

Vicious-Loner

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:12 pm
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
Captain Verd
No... crack theory!
13 is not way above average!
Rin sucks!
i said probably before then too. And rin is a medical ninja, not all medical ninjas can be Tsunade can they? Many only really know how to heal good and the fighting basics  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:19 pm
Vicious-Loner
I don't know where this theory comes from nor am I gonna believe it until I see proof of it. Honestly, it's my firm belief Obito died when he was crushed by those rocks and Tobi is a new character that just happened to have a slightly similar name.

A seriously, if you look at the pictures of when Obito lies under those rocks you pretty much only see the left side of his face so his right eye should be quite damaged under the weight and he gave his left eye to Kakashi. Meaning he wouldn't be able to see anything at all even if he survived, which he didn't because he was smashed under the rocks falling down on him when the cave collapsed.

Besides, Tobi's eye-hole is in the middle of the mask so it doesn't prove anything at all stare
Woo! Yay love!

I meant Rin the character sucks.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:16 pm
Captain Verd
Vicious-Loner

Woo! Yay love!

I meant Rin the character sucks.
ya, she was a little flat wasn't she?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:25 pm
Flat and irritating. I hate her mostly because of her fanbase. This one chick rps as her, and... *shudders* Alive, spunky, Anbu, pregnant with kakashi's child, Orochimaru's ex student, Tsunade's student, dear to everyone... *pukes* I wanna stab her.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:30 pm
Captain Verd
Flat and irritating. I hate her mostly because of her fanbase. This one chick rps as her, and... *shudders* Alive, spunky, Anbu, pregnant with kakashi's child, Orochimaru's ex student, Tsunade's student, dear to everyone... *pukes* I wanna stab her.
that makes absolutely no sense at all, except maybe anbu.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:57 pm
Oh, you don't have to tell me! I have to rp with that crap!  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:30 pm
Captain Verd
Oh, you don't have to tell me! I have to rp with that crap!
or you don't XP

and i still think you ment you were on crack, don't lie, you know I'm right. rofl rofl ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff