Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Question: Your longest 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm
The longest one-on-one I'm involved in has been going for four years and is still going strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:18 pm
My longest rp was over pm here on Gaia, and it's still going! I could practically make a book from it if I still had every pm since it started!  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm
789 pages 11824 posts and it's still going  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 am
We and my best friend in the whole wide world has been rping for a long time.
The first one I taught how to rp in is still going strong. We each have a main character, and then each has an extra character that isn't in it much. The NPC characters. All of the rp is written on paper. And the once online we copy on paper.
It was funny because we would always write it in English honors.
Butt it has been going on for a year and we have over 500!!! pages. Really scary. And the really cool thing is that even though she is in Wyoming we are still rp and having loads of fun with.
The really cool thing is that all the other rps i have ever been in has died, but the one with my bestest friend ever is going GREAT!!!  

Articlana

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TIMExPARADOX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 am
My first 1x1 roleplay went on/off for four years. Now I'm hitting 7 years of roleplaying and kinda missing that one. ): In those four years, I hardly used any other characters except canons. I think I made one OC for a small group school thing that lasted one summer, and that was it. So sticking with this one character for so long... You get really passionate about your writing. That's what I love about roleplaying is that it lets you be passionate about something with other people, and I think the social aspect of roleplaying is what makes it better than writing a fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm
My longest 1x1 rp and the only I have done so far is around sixth grade where my friend and I were chatting on Yahoo (didn't have an AIM account back then). It started with just a simple chat, and then we ended roleplaying for almost about the whole year. It would be everytime after school. Each time we roleplay, the posting would end about until we need to log out or have dinner. It was pretty fun roleplaying with my friend. We even added some comedy to the story when we would a mistake in the typing. I really hope to 1x1 roleplay with her again.  

dark_riku16

3,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-TrystOfLyfe-

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 am
Lol my longest RP is still going, and started when I met my best friend of five years. I don't remember how we started, only that we had our main characters (back then, very Mary-Sue, but they've fleshed out nicely since) and we put them through hell and back. Slowly, we added characters, and suddenly we had a whole world of backstories and characters that sometimes we have to stop, look and go 'Now where did you come from? o.O'.

So yeah, five years, which almost covers the length of years I've been roleplaying altogether. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am
My longest one is still going strong for almost a year! Isn't that something? My second longest is also still going at 10 months, I believe. Or nine... I didn't realize how awesome this guild was, I forgot about it for awhile. I need to come back and use it :]  

walikeheke

Lilliana_Ki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am
My most literate one x one has about 40 pages (about 500 posts) at the moment. We started with five characters or so and now there are eleven. I'm playing five or six characters at one time and sometimes that's a lot of work ^^ There are three to five storylines at one time and it's not allways easy to keep track with it. Usually I play a few role plays at once, but I don't have enough time at the moment.

So and I wanted to say, why I prefer one x one. It can be more work then a multiplayer, but it's more fun. You don't have to watch out, if the others are going on without you and I really like to give the story a few twists, which is much easier, when you have only one partner. Perhaps I'l start a new one in this forum as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:35 pm
My longest 1x1 lasted about 3 months. But I've only started doing pure 1x1 RPs this year. Up until now I've done group RPs.  

Wee Little

Ouzomi

Fashionable Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:52 pm
My longest is about 2 years on and off.

Posting size varies from 500 words to the occasional 2000+ words. Largest post just a hair under 3000. Average is about 600-800 words.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Longest is a still ongoing one, started August 11 of this year, and gone on for 115 pages. Pretty awesome.  

DemonDays2

Setses

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm
Oh!Oh! Tomorrow will be one year! That's my longest! It's an Anthro one, and it brings joy to my evenings. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 pm
the longest role play I've ever had was started when I joined Gaia 4 or 5 years ago. I do believe that the reason it lasted so long is the constant change, and development of the characters as me and my partner both taught each other how to be better role plays and present each other with new ideas and challenges and its still amazing today. There are like 10 different characters in it. Its really in depth. Its amazing.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ayatai

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Hmm... longest lasting RP would really have to be the one that I have done with my cousin... we started it many years ago when we were younger, it naturally was a thing we did to help us get to sleep but that never worked. Us staying up all night and talkig about Sora and him pulling out Yuna's hair... and on a sugar spree all over the ship, Balmung in a room keeping to himself... Rikku and Gippal... sleeping together... Ahg... so many different characters that were in it taht were from mostly anime or games, and also there were many originals too XD and its still going! O,O ((*counts years that we started* )) Uhm... probably around.. 6 maybe 7 years on that one xD

---

Longest post RP... would be the one i'm doing now. I havent done much on posting OnexOne Rps sooo, right now it would have to be one of mine in another forum, that as well that I am doing with my cousin... and we just started that one a few weeks ago... maybe a month... and its 12 pgs =3

----

Longest Chat RP.... Hm... cant say for sure on that one xD Theres been many that lasted a long time, and such I kept wanting to continue but my partner who I always RP with decides that moment she wants to change and do another RP xDD  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff